61.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-06-2015, 02:15 PM
RE:
Anyone knew the activation code? Because I installed the theme and it is asking for the activation key - Help
02-05-2015, 03:34 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2015 03:38 AM by utahman1971.)
RE:
Does anyone know how to upload a theme and share when its available? Don't answer, I know the answer already, because the wait is long. Usually a week to months wait.

v1.5 is available, and its almost a week after now. No where on the web. Oh wait maybe I should check the spiders web, maybe I would have better luck finding the shared theme there.

Wake up for the day search, still nothing. Next day search, still nothing. Next day search, still nothing. I do, do other things in my life, but this is beyond annoying.
02-05-2015, 03:40 AM
RE:
Then just go and buy it if you are so annoyed.
02-05-2015, 04:54 PM
RE:
Not going to say what I was thinking to say, because you would just say, "Go Ahead, I don't care". So I will just take a break from the forums, if I can keep myself from coming back to look for this theme update. It is the only theme I am using, and tired of swapping themes on my site, which is probably why I am getting hardly and visitors. Themes don't get update quickly enough so I try different ones, and I don't want to do that anymore. So I am trying to stick with Newsmag now, but the updates are not shared, and no income just to go hey, I will just buy it so I won't look for updates. No one in this world is in the mood to help this poor soul over it. So I am SOL, and you probably give a rats *** if I am saying these things. A donation just for this theme would probably make me stop coming here to this forum and bothering everyone, but boohoo you are saying. You don't care. No one else does either. So I am taking a break from here. Just be depressed for a while. While you guys enjoy you lives without any thoughts of what I want. Enjoy! Sorry, if I am such a pain.
02-05-2015, 04:59 PM
RE:
(02-05-2015 04:54 PM)utahman1971 Wrote:  Not going to say what I was thinking to say, because you would just say, "Go Ahead, I don't care". So I will just take a break from the forums, if I can keep myself from coming back to look for this theme update. It is the only theme I am using, and tired of swapping themes on my site, which is probably why I am getting hardly and visitors. Themes don't get update quickly enough so I try different ones, and I don't want to do that anymore. So I am trying to stick with Newsmag now, but the updates are not shared, and no income just to go hey, I will just buy it so I won't look for updates. No one in this world is in the mood to help this poor soul over it. So I am SOL, and you probably give a rats *** if I am saying these things. A donation just for this theme would probably make me stop coming here to this forum and bothering everyone, but boohoo you are saying. You don't care. No one else does either. So I am taking a break from here. Just be depressed for a while. While you guys enjoy you lives without any thoughts of what I want. Enjoy! Sorry, if I am such a pain.
Go ahead! I don't care (LOL)
26.gif
02-05-2015, 05:20 PM
RE:
do you really need the update to use this theme?
I always give +5 Reps to the OP in appreciation of his/her shares/Efforts

02-06-2015, 02:27 AM
RE:
This guy is a complete joke.

Bro, if you think the reason you have no money is because of a theme update, then you might as well quit right now. Do yourself a favor.

The theme works completely fine without the update.
02-08-2015, 04:36 AM
RE:
GB Started for a clean purchased version:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-INST...us-Theme-X
02-14-2015, 06:45 PM
RE:
Is there an update on this theme
I Hate n00bs
02-14-2015, 07:58 PM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2015 08:02 PM by utahman1971.)
RE:
(02-06-2015 02:27 AM)lowno Wrote:  This guy is a complete joke.

Bro, if you think the reason you have no money is because of a theme update, then you might as well quit right now. Do yourself a favor.

The theme works completely fine without the update.
Well, that makes a whole lot of sense, then I will just keep the v1.0.0 go back to it, and just never update at all, with terrible function and bugs. Yeah, that would be better. LOL! Just never update. Keep my website so buggy, it will never want visitors to show up. Shows how smart people are around here. If I thought like you did, oh wait everyone around here does, that is why most of them are not the updated to latest version. Keep your websites missing functionality that you need. Do what he said, don't update. I already shared a website link where it is for the update, but that is all I am doing, because you deserve the same as you given me. Find it on another newsmag post. Oh, and how do I supposed to do a GB, grab money, out of my a**? Some people think about money over people over that don't have it. Probably trying to get others money is what the GB is like for. You can't share the purchase code for others to use it. So GB is paying so doing the same thing with sharing on this forum, but actually paying a little amount. Glad I don't think like you.

Bad grammar there, but I got to the point, that don't listen to people that think money over sharing.
46.gif

79.gif