37.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-03-2014, 10:44 AM
RE:
There's nothing on that page about the error, so what am I supposed to be reading? This error msg is because the parent Newsmag theme is missing the Newsmag "td_wordpres_booster.php" file in the includes folder.
The "Newspaper" theme has many of the same files, so I thought perhaps it was an incomplete download and tried copy / pasting the php file to the folder but that caused other errors.

I'm not sure how I'm the only one getting this error msg when using the child theme, as the parent theme is missing the file.
(12-03-2014 10:37 AM)ThemesAz Wrote:  Please read documentation : http://forum.tagdiv.com/child-theme-docu...n-newsmag/
(12-03-2014 09:55 AM)Pixelate Wrote:  When I load the child theme I get an error msg: "Newsmag/includes/td_wordpres_booster.php"
12-03-2014, 02:31 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2014 02:42 PM by utahman1971.)
RE:
(12-02-2014 03:33 AM)paskaties Wrote:  Thanks for the template!
Everything works great, but there is a problem with "social tagDiv counter" plugin
When you activate it, the website crashes!

Is it possible to get fresher "social tagDiv counter" plugin?
Did not have any problem with "social tagDiv counter" at all.

Had no problem with anything.

Kind of weird that others are having issues, and I am not even having any at all. Hmmmmm.

Should of read all the posts. Guess its operator errors.
12-03-2014, 03:42 PM
RE:
The file missing error was after simply downloading the zip file and uploading the theme and then extracting it on the server. I also checked the contents of the ZIP file on my HD and it is still missing the "td_wordpres_booster.php" file.

If your download included a "td_wordpres_booster.php" file, then please upload it here and I'll see if it's 'operator error' or not.
(12-03-2014 02:31 PM)utahman1971 Wrote:  
Everything works great, but there is a problem with "social tagDiv counter" plugin

Kind of weird that others are having issues, and I am not even having any at all. Hmmmmm.

12-05-2014, 03:22 AM
RE:
(12-03-2014 02:31 PM)utahman1971 Wrote:  

I already writing that everything is OK 57yes
12-05-2014, 04:27 AM
RE:
Can anyone upload the "td_wordpres_booster.php" file as it's missing in the download. IF I'm using the parent theme this doesn't matter, but the child theme's function.php file asks for it.

Is anyone else activating the child theme?
9.gif
12-05-2014, 05:06 AM
RE:
(12-05-2014 04:27 AM)Pixelate Wrote:  Can anyone upload the "td_wordpres_booster.php" file as it's missing in the download. IF I'm using the parent theme this doesn't matter, but the child theme's function.php file asks for it.

Is anyone else activating the child theme?
I have today also requires activation 7wondering
12-05-2014, 06:51 AM
RE:
paskaties - not sure what you mean by "I have today also requires activation" Your active theme is the Parent or the child theme?
12-05-2014, 05:36 PM
RE:
(12-05-2014 06:51 AM)Pixelate Wrote:  paskaties - not sure what you mean by "I have today also requires activation" Your active theme is the Parent or the child theme?

I use Parent theme
The fact is that the template did not require any activation, only a couple of days now required!
12-06-2014, 10:18 AM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2014 10:26 AM by utahman1971.)
RE:
Mine has never missed that file always been there from this exact download. Don't be jumping all over me for what I have never done. That is just crap. I am just saying it has never given a problem for me, and you just give me crap. That is not right. Learn to be nice.

This theme is only one update after release, and newspaper theme has needed the nag for at least two months. This is from the same Author of Newspaper theme. So it is going to have that nag, because of the Author. If there is a way to get rid of it, it will eventually be taken care from someone. Can't expect a fix as soon as it is released. Heck, I can't get an update from other themes that been updated 3 months ago that I would of stayed with if someone out there would update that theme. Not going to bother saying what themes, because they won't update them anyways. Looked all over the Google search and Bing for updates and even this forum, and those two themes are just not going to be updated. I will name if asked nicely. Just tired of hassles.
12-08-2014, 06:46 AM
RE:
utahman1971 - I'm not sure what hassle you're talking about, but how is it an operator error when I simply uploaded the parent / child themes and activated the child theme? I have several sites using the Newspaper theme and do not get the same error message.

I redownloaded the zippyshare file in this thread, and I get the same error when activating the CHILD theme
"Warning: include(/home/gggmagc/public_html/wp-content/themes/Newsmag/includes/td_wordpres_booster.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/gggmagc/public_html/wp-content/themes/Newsmag-child/functions.php on line 9

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/gggmagc/public_html/wp-content/themes/Newsmag/includes/td_wordpres_booster.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home/gggmagc/public_html/wp-content/themes/Newsmag-child/functions.php on line 9"

IF ANYONE isn't getting any errors and can share the file I'm missing I would appreciate it. Missing file "td_wordpres_booster.php"
74.gif

53.gif