80.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

04-11-2011, 01:23 PM
[Get] Jason Fladlien - Why Most Personal Development Gurus Suck!
[Get] Jason Fladlien - Why Most Personal Development Gurus Suck!

Found this on an other site so thought of sharing it here.

Jason Fladlien - Why Most Personal Development Gurus Suck!
Jason Fladlien | ISBN: N/a | MP3 | 137 Mb

Dear friend,
I hate most self help and personal development gurus.
First, they are usually "theorists". They don't practice what they preach. They give you good ideas, but never action plans. They don't show you the easy way to get instant results.
No.
Actually, they are just opportunists who want to make money off you... not people who have your best interest in mind.
Did you know...?
John Gray, author of "Men are From Mars, Women are From Venus", the supposed guru of relationships has never had a successful marriage. In fact, his marriage with Barbara De Angelis ended when she left him for another man. Barbara De Angelis, by the way, is also a famous self help guru who publishes books like "What Women Want Men to Know" and "Chicken Soup For the Couples Soul".
Dr. Phil, who weighs in at about 245 pounds, gives people advice on how to lose weight! I'm sorry, but dude is only 6'2". I don't care how you spin it, he's overweight. Hmm.
Kim Cattrall of Sex in the City fame wrote a book about how women can have non-stop, blissful orgasms. She divorced her husband shortly after the book was published. Her reason: Her husband just wanted to have sex all the time!
Napoleon Hill, author of Think and Grow Rich (millions of copies sold), lived most of his life destitute and poor, and had to be rescued from poverty at the end of his life by a friend who took pity on him.
These are just a small handful of examples. What's more instructive is... WHY? Why can't most people do what they teach? I'll tell you why...

Code:

http://rapidshare.com/files/332657853/Ja....part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/332658189/Ja....part2.rar
04-11-2011, 01:50 PM
RE: [FREE] Jason Fladlien - Why Most Personal Development Gurus Suck!
Thanks
Closed

53.gif