72.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-06-2015, 01:34 AM
RE:
thx for share ... +5 rep for both OP and Reviewer
03-06-2015, 02:08 AM
RE:
@Quasar
"Utterly, totally worthless crap! In case of a nuclear bomb blast, this might be usable as emergency toilet paper. And even that is a real stretch for this."
You really need to come out of your shell, and tell us what you really think. Brilliant review, thanks and reps!
Cheers,
NoJob
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks
03-06-2015, 02:23 AM
RE:
I would pay big money to see Quasar do stand up comedy
03-27-2015, 06:14 PM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2015 06:25 PM by igydog.)
RE:
Quasar,

Normally I get with you on not only your perceptions but the manner in which you convey them. I am not going to defend this product or challenge your perception of James Renouf. What seems at odds for me is the fact that in a couple other products he launched, I was put into position to know and learn of something, I did not know existed. Under the rule "if it is searchable and findable through basic search it is junk", I am not offended to pay for an overview, directing my attention and allowing me to gin up my own efforts to learn and apply what ever is there to develop. With that said I can not dispute the thin nature, the lackluster examples of fruition...but in the cases I refer the impulse to buy his product was not proof of profit but rather a path into a realm I was unaware.

Now I do have issues with Renouf for other reasons. As vendors go I hate when I buy something that would survive months and years deployed in websites and such only to find the vendor websites gone in as matter of months. As a rule I do not do business with vendors that I find doing that. James...bless his sole does that, and I have still bought from him beyond that.

I have watched his demo videos for a couple of the info style things I bought and I don't get a sense of sleaze ball, brain dead or anything else. He impresses me as a regular guy. I know once a scar has become ingrained it is impossible to derive any room for exceptions to a perception. I find it very interesting how I have additional feedback that sets aside room for more than just the 100% negative you feel for him. My perspective is tempered, for instance, by my issues with the Fox brothers of content gorilla and other programs. They have an entirely negative impression for me, by virtue of 4 purchases and how underhanded they turned out to be. They have pissed me off to a scale James can never. So it is a commentary on how degrees of pain or disappointment, can make for a dead end or a path with pot holes. In most instances I do not like the vendors I have bought from. In rare instances do I feel the vendor is not just in it for the profits at any cost. So please keep on letting your insights and opinions roll...I will always read them and in rare instances, like this, offer some contrast

(03-02-2015 01:39 PM)Quasar Wrote:  Thanks OP! Repped you +5!
\\Review//
Hahahahaha!

Well, well, well … James Refluff has struck again. His March rent on that cheesy apartment he lives in must be late!

Well, at least the worst product seller in IM history is consistent. His products continue to get worse as he finds these “discoveries.”

It's interesting that during this marketer’s entire IM career, he has yet to produce even one single product of value. The basic premise of being in the product creation and sales business is that you eventually deliver at least a sliver of value to your buyers - you will at least deliver one benefit in what you sell.

It still hasn’t happened for James with this latest IM comic book either.

The unfortunate part about this is that Refluff has never grasped the one most important concept behind selling anything online or offline. He has never deciphered what it takes to build or keep a reputation. Biggrin

Here's the problem with this product: I can explain everything in the span of a few sentences. What you will learn here is that the site imgur.com exists. You might be able to use it with reddit and you might be able to upload images and gifs. You might also get traffic.

That’s it!

Tomorrow, I might get hit by a train too. The problem with this product is the same problem that Refulff has never been able to grasp:

It takes more than information you find everywhere online that is cut-and-pasted into a bullshit e-book to make a product. Everything in this aberration is info that is common. It is on the site, in forums, and lots of articles about imgur.

All that is in these 30-pages and 2554 words is what I just told you above – nothing else. Never once in these 30 pages does he give you one example of anything HE DID! There are ZERO proof elements or anything other than ramblings about stuff that “might” work. He never makes a f*cking point!

Even a product creation idiot will at least throw-in some faked information – he doesn't even bother doing that!

This is all conjecture, good wishes and examples using what other people might have done. He never shows you one single image, gif or any other thing that he uploaded to the site and made money with himself! So the question he never answers is how he made money with imgur.com. But then, this is his core problem with all of his “products.”

He cannot give you any proof or examples of his success because he hasn't ever done anything with the shit he is selling! Biggrin

In 2554 words within 30 pages, there’s not even one decent paragraph per page. This is the equivalent of 84 words per page, which converts to about a six and one-half page product. But he did add a few screenshots that are immaterial and irrelevant since they aren’t his.

Hell, he never even gives you estimates that show what his examples in this guide earn. He could have at least thrown in a fake screen shot or two of earnings somebody else might have achieved!

But James is an idiot and great at stumbling over things - then making them seem valuable enough to inform you about them and sell them to you - he needs your $10. He is an absolute 110% >>>[[[Please show some RESPECT on each other. No badwords please!]]]<<< and keeps his spot as the most stupid person I have ever seen in any kind of product creation or IM.

‘Nuff said – no sense in wasting any more time on this idiot or this “product.” I would rather spend my time letting someone shoot me in the as.s with a BB gun. Biggrin

Congrats James! It is hard to be my #1 >>>[[[Please show some RESPECT on each other. No badwords please!]]]<<< for as long as you have been!

My grade: -5 / 5 stars

Utterly, totally worthless crap! In case of a nuclear bomb blast, this might be usable as emergency toilet paper. And even that is a real stretch for this. Biggrin
04-22-2015, 05:34 AM
RE: [Get] Imgur Exposed by James Renouf
User on reddit and imgur are troll, I'm don't know if you tried it.
Certainly, if you try to spam stuff, or maybe not.
You would get massive of down vote and criticized from user if your image, or post do not work well.

I tried worked with water mark picture, and guess what over 100k of views on imgur, I get only about 3 visitor who browsed my site and I'm not even sure if they are bots. With all the hard work like creating gif to upload FOR THEM TO CRITICIZED ME, and that's the reason I've got mad about imgur. Imgur don't have a solid algorithm. What irritating is that the image you've uploaded will get hot (I mean receive over 1k views) for the first 2 hours, and it will be forever frozen in the fridge. I've got no idea at all how people get millions of views.

Reddit has a complex algorithm, that basically rely on up vote and down vote.
And what interesting about that is that, you can't cheat the voting system anyhow like creating multiple account for upvote(maybe you need some solid account with great karma to make that work), otherwise you would get shadowbanned, by that it mean you will be banned in shadow, without knowing you were actually being banned on reddit, your post seems to post publicly on Reddit, but they are not eventually on the public.

These two place are difficult to market.
23.gif
06-26-2015, 12:19 PM
RE: [Get] Imgur Exposed by James Renouf
I don't know if admins will agree to do this, but I nomi-

hold up.

First I suggest a golden poop wso award.

ok?

Then I suggest (are you with me?)
that the first recipient of this (un) holy award goes to ... Mr. James Renouf.

I hereby nominate (a member of this forum, yes he is) Mr. James Renouf

But of course, Quasar is again super fantastic in his witty analysis. I must add rep, if I forget, please remember there are dead aliens on the floor that need attended NOW. Holy Angels save us.

64.gif