82.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-28-2015, 05:58 PM
[Get] How To Make $1,500+ PER MONTH With Clickbank and Solo Ads Read more @ bestblackhatforum.com : [REQ] How To Make $1,500+ PER MONTH With Clickbank and Solo Ads
sales page:

Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/1102774-newbie-friendly-80-off-how-make-1-500-per-month-clickbank-solo-ads.html

download link:

Code:
https://copy.com/udmjOBrlFrM2IvP2

Part 2 expansion pack:

Code:
https://copy.com/JuWVwAp9IUqSOkLR
10-05-2015, 06:31 PM
RE: [Get] How To Make $1,500+ PER MONTH With Clickbank and Solo Ads
thank you for the share. will look into this
10-05-2015, 09:30 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2015 09:30 PM by lovebear.)
★☆★☆Thanks ! REP given to OP for sharing!★☆★☆
10-06-2015, 04:22 AM
REVIEW:

This course is nothing more than a funded proposal by its creator to get you to sign up under his affiliate link to CBpassive income which is run by Patric Chan. The way it works is, you sign up under the guy, then you pay $37 a month (which the product creator gets a cut) for Chan to host your website, landing page, auto responder, his expertise, etc. There is a $1 trial for 30 days if you exit.

What happens next is you drive traffic to your landing page and Patric Chan will build a relationship and promote stuff to your list. You, the WSO creator, and Chan will make money off of these efforts. And if you go "Pro" by paying extra $97 (one time fee) you will make even more money.

One thing I found very off putting about this WSO is that the name of the OP running the WSO on the WF is "Corey Taylor" but in the WSO he goes by "Paschalis". Reading the pdf, you can tell that the guy is not a native English speaker because it is kind of hard to understand what he is saying at times. But yeah, who is running this WSO? Corey Taylor or Paschalis?

At any rate, the way "Paschalis" shows you to promote your CB Passive Income opportunity is by solo ads via Udimi. If you don't want to start off with solos, you can promote for free by either commenting in top ranked blogs in the IM market with your affiliate link, or answer questions on Yahoo Answers with your affiliate link. Well, more like a link to your landing page.

Oh his Upsell, he basically tells you to sell solo ads from the list you built up.

So that's it. I don't know if this really works or not because like I said earlier, the guy who created this WSO is not very straight forward on his identity so why should we trust him for this to work? It sounds good in theory.

I guess you would only risk just $1 your first month. So if you really want to try this, go with the $1 trial, create your lander, drive traffic and build your list the free (hard) way. If you make enough money by the end of the trial period, use that money to buy solos and ramp up your earnings. That way you won't be out of pocket too much. Good luck!
10-06-2015, 04:28 AM
Thanks! Rep given for your great review!

(10-06-2015 04:22 AM)ShadyLady Wrote:  REVIEW:

This course is nothing more than a funded proposal by its creator to get you to sign up under his affiliate link to CBpassive income which is run by Patric Chan. The way it works is, you sign up under the guy, then you pay $37 a month (which the product creator gets a cut) for Chan to host your website, landing page, auto responder, his expertise, etc. There is a $1 trial for 30 days if you exit.

What happens next is you drive traffic to your landing page and Patric Chan will build a relationship and promote stuff to your list. You, the WSO creator, and Chan will make money off of these efforts. And if you go "Pro" by paying extra $97 (one time fee) you will make even more money.

One thing I found very off putting about this WSO is that the name of the OP running the WSO on the WF is "Corey Taylor" but in the WSO he goes by "Paschalis". Reading the pdf, you can tell that the guy is not a native English speaker because it is kind of hard to understand what he is saying at times. But yeah, who is running this WSO? Corey Taylor or Paschalis?

At any rate, the way "Paschalis" shows you to promote your CB Passive Income opportunity is by solo ads via Udimi. If you don't want to start off with solos, you can promote for free by either commenting in top ranked blogs in the IM market with your affiliate link, or answer questions on Yahoo Answers with your affiliate link. Well, more like a link to your landing page.

Oh his Upsell, he basically tells you to sell solo ads from the list you built up.

So that's it. I don't know if this really works or not because like I said earlier, the guy who created this WSO is not very straight forward on his identity so why should we trust him for this to work? It sounds good in theory.

I guess you would only risk just $1 your first month. So if you really want to try this, go with the $1 trial, create your lander, drive traffic and build your list the free (hard) way. If you make enough money by the end of the trial period, use that money to buy solos and ramp up your earnings. That way you won't be out of pocket too much. Good luck!
77.gif
10-06-2015, 06:44 AM
Thanks for the share, gonna try this and see if it works.
10-06-2015, 07:38 AM
Thanks for you review. I think I will pass

(10-06-2015 04:22 AM)ShadyLady Wrote:  REVIEW:

10-06-2015, 04:44 PM
Please reupload
10-07-2015, 10:06 PM
I purchased the $97 upgrade, and a 100 click solo ad for $69 (that doesn't start until the 15th). $166 total. I hope I at least break even, but I won't know until a week or so after October 15th.
10-07-2015, 10:53 PM
Thanks for share

add +rep
73.gif

43.gif