34.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-10-2013, 07:39 PM
[Get] Codecanyon CashCow - Affiliate Based Money Making System
Codecanyon CashCow - Affiliate Based Money Making System

Sales page: http://codecanyon.net/item/cashcow-affil...em/4723003

Demo : http://plugins.themeton.com/cashcow/

[Image: 00-preview.png]

Features
  • Automatic Post Creation
  • Automatic Cron Job with Schedule
  • Unlimited Threats
  • Works on All Envato MarketPlaces
  • Easy to Use
  • Easy to Customize, has Codex
  • Automatic Category Creation
  • Automatic Tags Creation
  • Selection of Specific category
  • Included Free CashCow Theme
06-12-2013, 02:20 PM
RE:
Hello, Thank you for the Great Share. :-)

I am getting this when I try to activate:
Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

Fatal error: fatal flex scanner internal error--end of buffer missed in /home/wpthemew/public_html/wp-content/plugins/CashCow/categories/langs.php on line 1

I am using the theme. I tried 3 ways to uploaded and still get it. Any ideas. Thank you
BBHF members,Thank you for all you do for us. :-)
I always give Rep points to the person I download from.
Heart BestBlackHatForum.com
06-12-2013, 08:37 PM
RE:
hmmm sorry m8 worked for me
06-12-2013, 10:20 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2013 11:31 PM by aKinaKus.)
RE:
Installed, Working, +5 Added
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
06-14-2013, 12:19 AM
RE:
sorry to say but this script/plugin is sending extremely frequent mail to address: wordpressslog@yandex.com this causes high load and may cause banned by hosting company.
5.gif
10-18-2013, 09:20 AM
RE:
Same error here, can someone help us to fix this error?
10-29-2013, 08:45 AM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2013 08:47 AM by cipiceuca24.)
RE:
Two files that are not clear for me: inc.php and langs.php in categories directory. I have deleted both files and the plugin is working normally.

L.E.: One of those two files was sending an enormous number of mails to wordpress@yandex.ru. In 2 weeks those two files have consumed 750GB of bandwidth.
10-29-2013, 07:22 PM
RE:
How do you know which file is sending mail and how do you locate any files bandwidth usage ? Would love to know these. Smile
(10-29-2013 08:45 AM)cipiceuca24 Wrote:  Two files that are not clear for me: inc.php and langs.php in categories directory. I have deleted both files and the plugin is working normally.

L.E.: One of those two files was sending an enormous number of mails to wordpress@yandex.ru. In 2 weeks those two files have consumed 750GB of bandwidth.
10-29-2013, 07:56 PM
RE:
(10-29-2013 07:22 PM)GreenPeace Wrote:  How do you know which file is sending mail and how do you locate any files bandwidth usage ? Would love to know these. Smile
(10-29-2013 08:45 AM)cipiceuca24 Wrote:  Two files that are not clear for me: inc.php and langs.php in categories directory. I have deleted both files and the plugin is working normally.

Pretty simple. Go to /var/spool/mail/. click on your username and check for Subject line on log. You will have to have mail.add_x_header = On on php.ini. So, every mail sent form a php file will be logged.

Nothing installed on VP but a wordpress CMS with CashCow. With those two files on my system, the VPS was toked down by my hosting provider (had to upgrade the package in order to get it back live faster). Result is this: [Image: result.png]

When the same VPS, with other scripts installed, never consumed more than 30-35 GB of bandwidth monthly.

1'st step (because not knowing the problem) - cleared mqueue and clientmqueue - nothing, after 5 minutes those mail directories were full with hundreds of files.
2'nd step - activated mail headers on php.ini.
3'rd step - I have removed both files, cleared mqueue and clientmqueue and suddenly, after removing those files, no mail was sent anymore.

Finally... what's your point? Do you wanna know how I discovered these files or you have wrote just for fun?
Having this VPS for years, I am pretty sure how much bandwidth I consume every month.
10-29-2013, 08:12 PM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2013 08:12 PM by Batmans.)
RE:
I would like to get a copy of the clean version that you have Cipiceuca24. Anychance of reposting it as the link above is not working.
77.gif

64.gif