50.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-31-2015, 06:47 AM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2015 06:51 AM by ULTIMATE-Z.)
[Get] Candy Crush Saga Source Code Like - Match 3 Game for iOS
[Image: Final-game-301x500.png]
You can download the final Xcode project here.

Here are ideas for other features you could add:

Special cookies when the player matches a certain shape. For example, Candy Crush Saga gives you a cookie that can clear an entire row when you match a 4-in-a-row chain.
Detection of special chains, such as L- or T-shapes, that reward the player with bonus points or special power-ups.
Boosts, or power-ups the player can use any time she wants. For example, one boost might remove all the cookies of one type from the screen at once.
Jelly levels: On these levels, some tiles are covered in jelly. You have X moves to remove all the jelly. This is where the RWTTile class comes in handy. You can give it a BOOL jelly property and if the player matches a cookie on this tile, set the jelly property to NO to remove the jelly.
Hints: If the player doesn’t make a move for two seconds, light up a pair of cookies that make a valid swap.
Automatically move the player to the next level if she completes the current one.
Shuffle the cookies automatically if there are no possible moves.

As you can see, there’s still plenty to play with. Have fun!

Credits: Artwork by Vicki Wenderlich. The music is by Kevin MacLeod. The sound effects are based on samples from freesound.org.
Website
Code:
http://www.raywenderlich.com/66915/how-to-make-a-game-like-candy-crush-part-2
Download Here
Code:
http://cdn1.raywenderlich.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/CookieCrunch-Final.zip
I was looking for an Android version I found the iOs one

Rep if you use

Share an Android Match 3 Source Code with me

If you have it Blush

If you have Match 3 Android Source Code
PM me for exchange