52.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-05-2015, 11:26 AM
[GeT] Coffeecup - Responsive Site Designer 1.2-958
[Image: FBvQx4c.png]
3… 2… 1… Responsive Design Ignition

Create stunning website designs that look fantastic and are easy to use on any device.

No layout or template limitations. No code. Responsive Site Designer is 100% design freedom.

Responsive Site Designer
Features a width slider and custom breakpoints for creating device-agnostic websites.
Presents a familiar front-end workflow with custom classes and IDs.
Offers the full design capabilities of CSS3, through intuitive visual controls.
Uses powerful grid systems and creates incredibly clean, production-ready, code.
[Image: 0gPIM7U.png]
Allowing you to make design and layout changes wherever needed, breakpoints are truly the secret weapon of responsive design. And with this revolutionary app, they are a cinch to create and manage.

A design workflow you'll love

[Image: LCFWSQO.png]

Specify the default styles for each element. Then use your own classes to create design variations. Change the properties across the site for every element type, class, or ID with a single edit.

What about variations of a variation? The multi-class system has your back, resulting in design creativity and productivity you can’t experience elsewhere.

[Image: HSaf0m6.jpg]

Live Design — Clean Code

Working directly in the browser not only creates the unique live design experience, it also allows the code to be semantic and clean. No (confusing) code generation is needed, the CSS3 is written directly to a real stylesheet, resulting in clean and easy to interpret rules.

The inserted HTML elements are standards based. Tags can be switched with two simple clicks to use semantic HTML5 elements like <nav> and <header>, resulting in well marked-up pages and conveying meaning to search engines.

Integrated Web Inspector
[Image: jnt5hrF.jpg]
The web inspector has been an indispensable tool for front end developers for years, and we made it available right within Responsive Site Designer. Use the inspector to view or change (drag-n-drop) an element's position in the DOM tree. Or hover the tree to see each element’s outline.

The applied CSS is visible in the lower pane, making it easy to understand what is happening at each breakpoint. Want to edit the code directly? So do we!
[Homepage]
http://www.coffeecup.com/designer/
Magic Button :
[Download]
http://www.coffeecup.com/designer/respon....2-958.exe
[How to Crack]
1.Download HxD
http://mh-nexus.de/en/downloads.php?product=HxD
2. Open Responsive Site Designer.exe in HxD.
3. Find n Replace the Specified Hex Values..
4. Save the modified Exe.......
5. Enjoy....No Trial End.......!
Quote:Find-84 C0 0F 84 C3 00 00 00
Replace-84 C0 E9 C4 00 00 00 90
[Image: Uh1L8dh.png][NOTE] - I Don't Use Any Of The Posted Tools, So In Case of Any Issues REPORT in Thread
09-05-2015, 03:15 PM
RE: [GeT] Coffeecup - Responsive Site Designer 1.2-958
Excellent job *Almighty*Thanks

Max reps blasted out for this great contribution
It works like a charmHappydance
09-05-2015, 10:14 PM
When I try to replace hex code in HxD I get "Cannot open Responsive Site Designer.exe error". I haven't done this before so I have no idea what to do now.

Help?

And thanks for the share. There is very few good html tools out there....
09-05-2015, 10:44 PM
(09-05-2015 10:14 PM)dadada Wrote:  When I try to replace hex code in HxD I get "Cannot open Responsive Site Designer.exe error". I haven't done this before so I have no idea what to do now.

Help?

make sure Responsive Site Designer.exe is not running ,when u open the file in HxD...
Find n Replace the hex values..and save the file as Responsive Site DesignerF.exe.. (or any name u want)
if getting error on saving directly.....................
[Image: Uh1L8dh.png][NOTE] - I Don't Use Any Of The Posted Tools, So In Case of Any Issues REPORT in Thread
09-05-2015, 11:02 PM
(09-05-2015 10:14 PM)dadada Wrote:  When I try to replace hex code in HxD I get "Cannot open Responsive Site Designer.exe error". I haven't done this before so I have no idea what to do now.

Help?

right click and run az administrator HxD
28.gif
09-05-2015, 11:33 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2015 11:52 PM by wombat67.)
Thanks for the share. Reps to you. Did the whole Hex string replacement routine and saved the file but the program still show Trial with 21 days left. Any ideas?
09-06-2015, 03:09 AM
(09-05-2015 11:33 PM)wombat67 Wrote:  Thanks for the share. Reps to you. Did the whole Hex string replacement routine and saved the file but the program still show Trial with 21 days left. Any ideas?

dont worry about Trial showing .... even after it shows 0 Days..its will still continue to work... Happydance
u can try/test by changing/forwarding ur clock date..
regards
09-06-2015, 03:59 AM
Not sure I need or want this but reps to you....

Coffee Cup was one of the first wysiwyg web design programs in the 1990s..
I remember the "easy" layout and ability to add elements without typing in html code LOL

(although I still remember a lot of "commands" LOL)
thanks
09-06-2015, 11:55 PM
Thanks for the help guys. It works now!

Gracias
11-09-2015, 06:51 PM
Thanks for the share Almighty...much appreciated and repped.

Cheers
13.gif

27.gif