24.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-06-2014, 01:11 AM
RE:
seo tools aren't worth cracking because of the constant updates. best investment is to actually buy it.
06-10-2015, 12:28 PM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2015 12:32 PM by Malice.)
RE: GSA SER and GSA INDEXER
(06-06-2014 01:11 AM)The Lite Wrote:  seo tools aren't worth cracking because of the constant updates. best investment is to actually buy it.

Depends on the cost and the developer. 19 out of 20 times devs don't change the security of their software even when updating. So if you cracked it before it shouldnt take more than a few minutes to re-crack. I had CLAD Genius running once for about 2 months before I had to re-crack it, and CLAD G updates a couple times a week.

Most updates are relatively small so it doesn't really affect the performance of the actual software...usually. Just check out the changelogs of any major SEO software and see how often a "big" change or update rolls out. Usually once every 4-6 months on average.

So if something has a price tag of $900 + a monthly subscription fee, but takes me less than an hour to paw through the code once a month or so...you bet your a.ss I'm going to crack it. Hence, there is value even in software with constant updates.

Arguably you could say the exact opposite. How often is SEO or marketing software tossed onto WF with a massive price tag and promise of lifetime updates, only to be completely abandoned less than a year later. Leaving several users empty handed and way beyond the time to request a refund?

In general if I like a software, its regularly updated, the Dev offers good support. I will have no qualms with handing over my hard earned cash since their Devs work their butts off on offering reliable software and providing support. Scrapebox, GSA, SCM for example. I love all those tools and was more than happy to shell out cash to help support the devs. But if its a dev I am not familiar with, they are either offering a very limited trial or no trial at all, or have a bad reputation...well, they should be expecting me ;)

Just IMO at least.
always +REP those who help you, it's the least you could do.
06-29-2015, 05:40 AM
thx..............
06-03-2018, 05:20 PM
thanksssssss
07-26-2018, 07:52 PM
This topic is very new to me...And these information are not enough to learn about this.Need some more tips about it.
5.gif
10-15-2018, 03:39 PM
Great thread with great information about GSA SER and GSA indexer.
10-22-2018, 05:46 PM
Yeah.. You should purchase it.. :)
10-24-2018, 02:32 AM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2018 02:42 AM by aidanaubrey.)
yeara ago i used this stuff. but for now i'm focusing on the phrase 'content is king, and traffic --rather than marketing-- is queen'. fortunately, i've got one of my web ranked in #3 and #4 on googol sa after do something for his traffic for 3 months, without any onpage/offpage seo prophecy. GSA SER is a complete, or complicated, tool for me. Btw, if you want it so badly you can find it anywhere in googol. i safe the 12.52 version, but i don't think so if it useful for you need.

(06-02-2014 01:56 AM)Dark Hat Wrote:  you might want to buy gsa ser but I dont think necessary to buy indexer. just build more links to your tier links. gsa ser almost update everyday. so even you found a crack I doubt you can use it for long.

Indexer tools like fast indexer pro is a dangerous tool for the game. So abandon these stuff.
11-21-2018, 07:54 AM
I am using this tool for a long time, I have GSA ser, captcha, and indexer. All of them combined and they are great. I find out only this SEO tool working best in the market. If you know how to set up a campaign for your SEO, then this is good for you.
01-03-2019, 06:25 AM
Two years ago I found that GSA SER and GSA Indexer were very powerful tools. But then I realized that any other more powerful tools than GSA. One thing you must consider, GSA is too complicated for just creating any fake backlink (to get any traffic from them then).
After all of my headache in managing GSA, I turn back to googol analytics and traffic bot. The first factor you need to ranked is traffic. GSA is just playing around the backlink buiding with too many items to set. These are very confusing.

The tips about playing GSA
To be safe if you direct it to moneysite, you can use some filters like:
* only uses contextual links type (the way in the picture)
* prevents GSA from posting on the same web (the way in the picture)
* prevents GSA from posting too much outbound links on the web (how to draw)
* prevents GSA from posting on the web that has censored words in the web (the way in the picture)
* prevents GSA from posting on the web if it has a censored word in the domain name (the way in the picture)

Merged with GSA CB? it's a must and cheapest option you have.
combined to another? GSA SEO indexer if you don't want to subscribe to the monthly premium indexing service (for the dripfeed system), just need to be considered, GSA with a good list can supply 30-50 verified links per minute and even up to 150 verified links PER-MIN, without dripfeed indexing system, the risk is borne by passengers.

GSA is just a tool, it can be very helpful for (or really) dangerous spam machine.

don't reject rep.

* I have Gsa 1.74 from last year, but now just like a diderot man in corner of my room.
20.gif

39.gif