42.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-06-2020, 06:09 PM
[GET to KNOW] 'C Grade' Udemy instructors to avoid learning from.
Hi guys,
Sometimes, it is super necessary to clean the place where we spend our time.
Today, I'm going to share some extra irritable instructors who frequently keep sharing their Coupon to their highly unprofessional courses which only waste students/member's time.
Know your worth and time!

Sometimes, I feel like the only skills they acquired is to make and upload videos.
The only thing they are providing is a highly fascinating course title with extra low-quality learning content.
I wanted to ask a question to my fellow bro and sis of BBHF.
Do these types of instructors really deserve to be promoted here?
Do they degrade the quality of this Udemy section?
Don't they pollute Udemy section and your precious time?

Sorry, Truth hurts but no need to defend your idols. I spoke for your better time and mine too.

There are lots of instructors like this, I will only mention some of the few here.
!. Srinidhi Ranganathan
2. Dheeraj Mehrotra

Please add other instructors that you wouldn't love to see promoting their courses here.
Thanks
A core group of guys sharing similar goals, can move Mountains.
-sagarbista Cool
01-06-2020, 06:47 PM
RE: [GET to KNOW] 'C Grade' Udemy instructors to avoid learning from.
Very True, the above two named instructors are terrible and have worst content ever online. No use for their courses.
01-06-2020, 06:48 PM
You nailed it bro, those two named instructors have worst content and annoying
01-06-2020, 06:50 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2020 07:35 PM by angelcrc7.)
Many thanks for your sincere contribution, Sagarbista bro, all opinions and warnings are important here!

I think that there are even worse teachers than those 2 (they at least sometimes teach something useful, but with bad quality and bad presentations).

Read 3 useful threads and posts about the same topic, with a list of more bad quality authors, crap courses, PLR and more, here:

'Winners' in the BS Uploaded PLR Sweepstakes for Udemy non-authors !! - by Smithnowt bro:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Winners-in-the-BS-Uploaded-PLR-Sweepstakes-for-Udemy-non-authors
(with an excellent advice: How to tell when Udemy 'courses' are just uploaded PLR)

Crap courses from ABD Muhammad and others (with many cloned accounts) - by SteB81 bro:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-F4LT-This-is-unreal-Courses-by-ABD-Muhammad-FREE&highlight=SPAM

Useful advice to everybody who's really looking to enhance themselves from online learning, for the last time - by slider1 bro:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-B-Bundle-of-new-coupons-by-Dr-Dheeraj-Mehrotra?pid=2929282#pid2929282

Thanks Peace!

:)
More FREE courses? Get the browser extension shared in my profile! (created by Patrick0 and highly recommended by angelcrc7)
https://bestblackhatforum.com/User-angelcrc7

angelcrc7
01-06-2020, 07:48 PM
This man is a smarter person I found thorough comments from your suggestion post. He too mentioned the same Instructor which I did.

[quote='Jforall' pid='2777677' dateline='1560392863']
yep, this is horrible. But, this guy is not the winner in spam professor category. There are other "gurus" that have been around a long time, and probably this guy took inspiration from them - check out https://www.udemy.com/user/dr-dheeraj-mehrotra/ - this guy has 208 courses and growing - pretty much similar low quality stuff published under different titles. There is another champion (https://www.udemy.com/user/pradeepaggarwal) who also has almost the same no. of courses (209) courses which he "dumped" on udemy over a period of a few months about 3 years ago, then I think udemy took away his course publishing privilege. So, he is still at 209 courses, but I am sure there are unassuming folks buying his courses even now - because titles are catchy and convincing. Content on the other hand is laughable. Also, don't even get me started on the "instructors" that are publishing practice exams by the hundreds. In my close, observation - all of these spammers in Udemy "happen to be" from the same country - India. It tells a lot about ethics prevailing in that country at individual level. Some of these spammers publish their "courses" under different profile - but u can figure out the same author easily. oh well... udemy and quality control just don't go togeher. Sadly, it makes me spend much extra time figuring out a good instructor, including some from India, from the crowd of spammers pooping all over Udemy.
[/quote]

Thanks for the appreciation Bro Loonja and Bro Angelcrc7.
Peace and Success be with you all and Let's stop making stupid people famous BiggrinBiggrin
81.gif
A core group of guys sharing similar goals, can move Mountains.
-sagarbista Cool
01-07-2020, 02:13 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2020 02:14 AM by ilikeseggs.)
[quote='lonoja' pid='2945898' dateline='1578300431']
Very True, the above two named instructors are terrible and have worst content ever online. No use for their courses.
[/quote]

But he's the marketing legend...don't question him! LOL
01-07-2020, 04:40 AM
When I get to the udemy course page I scroll all the way down and and there I find instructor rating.

I rather do that work myself.

Some terrible courses for the majority sometimes still help a minority...

So sincerely hope people just take the time to check the course or the instructor rating rather than try to stop this platform from sharing certain courses

just my opinion
01-07-2020, 04:57 AM
it helps a lot when there is the rating in the post, even better would be if the instructor's rating was in there also ! it would help everybody.
01-07-2020, 05:06 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2020 03:30 PM by angelcrc7.)
[quote='leolo' pid='2946261' dateline='1578336007']

...Some terrible courses for the majority sometimes still help a minority... So sincerely hope people just take the time to check the course or the instructor rating rather than try to stop this platform from sharing certain courses... just my opinion

[/quote]

Very well said, we respect the opinion of everyone here, leolo bro! And I also respect all teachers, even the bad teachers that maybe can still change!

I also think the same: sometimes anyone can get something good from almost any course. The garbage of someone is the treasure of another one. And sometimes more members are more grateful with low quality courses, than with better courses. It is strange but common.

The decision to get or not a course have to be made by the students; that is not the responsibility of the sharers.

Nevertheless, we also want to give more importance to the best authors and best quality courses, when possible. And do not waste our time. For that reason I share some of those courses in bundles; quickly and easily to the sharer, and not in infinite and recurrent individual threads; giving also the opportunity to get those courses to anyone that still want that.

And finally, of course, Udemy should have quality and legal controls to delete PLR courses or even crap courses in duplicated accounts with this and other dishonest strategies of self-promotion (not only courses with copyright issues as for now).

But it is also good that there is always freedom of expression and critical thinking. There will always be excellent, good, regular and bad courses. That is necessary.

Peace and success, in life and eternity, from your angel bro!

:)
More FREE courses? Get the browser extension shared in my profile! (created by Patrick0 and highly recommended by angelcrc7)
https://bestblackhatforum.com/User-angelcrc7

angelcrc7
01-07-2020, 02:47 PM
Sadly, having sampled far too much from there - my conclusion is that there is FAR more useless krap posted there than the really useful ones.

A couple of these so-called 'instructors' are also members here and use this section to self-promote their valueless rubbish - IMO they need to be marked and avoided somehow.

Others there do mean well - but between those with terrible audio qualities (too soft, or with music making it impossible to hear them, etc...) and those from countries with accents so thick that they even defeat the CC totally.

The saddest part of all this IMO is that some of those with harsh accents could get some fiverr folks who are native english speakers to do their narrations instead, and REALLY help folks to learn stuff instead of just making for headaches.
33.gif
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!

15.gif