66.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-09-2013, 08:07 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2013 08:08 PM by michel221.)
RE:
Yes, doesn't want nor to share not trade. mrqaidi want 200 while others want 50-80 bucks.

My problem is that i don't have a creditcard and everyone wants to be paid by paypal plus i don't have the money for it
12-09-2013, 08:57 PM
RE:
I am sure the people who is selling for 50-80 won't guide you properly and setup the eDirectory.

But Credit Card and paypal must be the serious issue. Try getting some way out for that.

In my knowledge Mr Qaidi is the only genuine source for eDirectory 10, he will setup it perfectly for you. He has customized eDirectory 10 a lot, original developers should be envy on that.
12-10-2013, 11:27 AM
RE:
(12-09-2013 08:57 PM)nilshinde Wrote:  I am sure the people who is selling for 50-80 won't guide you properly and setup the eDirectory.

But Credit Card and paypal must be the serious issue. Try getting some way out for that.

In my knowledge Mr Qaidi is the only genuine source for eDirectory 10, he will setup it perfectly for you. He has customized eDirectory 10 a lot, original developers should be envy on that.

Thanks for letting us know.

How can I PM Mr Qaidi ?
12-10-2013, 01:53 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2013 05:22 PM by Cimmerian.)
RE:
(12-10-2013 11:27 AM)Jaguaar Wrote:  
(12-09-2013 08:57 PM)nilshinde Wrote:  I am sure the people who is selling for 50-80 won't guide you properly and setup the eDirectory.

How can I PM Mr Qaidi ?

don't do that - qaidi acquired it from somewhere on the web, just reselling stolen items. personally, he's not qualified to do the job, knows nothing about scripts, programming and servers.
this is just an honest advise from someone who's been on his server and seen it from inside.

p.s. i fill like i must give some explanations here, not just blaming blatant.

1. first of, i've conversed with qaidi and found out that he is absolutely unqualified in terms of scripts. he doesn't understand the basics of nulling. for me, it's absolutely clear, that he acquired scripts from somebody else, and just reselling. knowing this, i don't believe any kind of support is possible. you are left on your own purchasing from this source.

2. some scripts qaidi sells has leach holes built in. you buy it, you install it, and your server is open to the whole world.

we all know, these scripts are stollen, so i'm not touching any ethics here, just some basic facts to prevent you guys from throwing in your hard earned cash in exchange of fake.

it's up to you, just be aware.

good luck!
12-10-2013, 07:02 PM
RE:
I am 100% agree with Cimmerian , just wait for some time and you will get ver 10 available for download ....i am trying to get original script and will null it by myself.
74.gif
12-10-2013, 09:46 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2013 09:48 PM by Jaguaar.)
RE:
(12-10-2013 01:53 PM)Cimmerian Wrote:  

How can I PM Mr Qaidi ?

don't do that - qaidi acquired it from somewhere on the web, just reselling stolen items. personally, he's not qualified to do the job, knows nothing about scripts, programming and servers.
this is just an honest advise from someone who's been on his server and seen it from inside.

1. first of, i've conversed with qaidi and found out that he is absolutely unqualified in terms of scripts. he doesn't understand the basics of nulling. for me, it's absolutely clear, that he acquired scripts from somebody else, and just reselling. knowing this, i don't believe any kind of support is possible. you are left on your own purchasing from this source.

2. some scripts qaidi sells has leach holes built in. you buy it, you install it, and your server is open to the whole world.

we all know, these scripts are stollen, so i'm not touching any ethics here, just some basic facts to prevent you guys from throwing in your hard earned cash in exchange of fake.

good luck!

Allright, thanks a lot for the heads up

(12-10-2013 09:46 PM)Jaguaar Wrote:  
(12-10-2013 01:53 PM)Cimmerian Wrote:  

How can I PM Mr Qaidi ?

good luck!
12-12-2013, 01:43 AM
RE:
Does anyone know of anything similar to eDirectory? OpenSource?
12-12-2013, 03:28 AM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2013 03:37 AM by Cimmerian.)
RE:
(12-12-2013 01:43 AM)Oops Wrote:  Does anyone know of anything similar to eDirectory? OpenSource?

phpdirectory and russian-made "vkaragande" will make you going.
12-12-2013, 05:25 AM
RE:
yeah, buts not the same (just saying)
12-12-2013, 05:48 AM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2013 07:02 PM by Cimmerian.)
RE:
(12-12-2013 05:25 AM)michel221 Wrote:  yeah, buts not the same (just saying)

sure not! they are in the same class, and that's what the guy was asking for.
edirectory is kind of unique, as it is fully reflecting traditional offline catalogue business model. very convenient, and very professional.
but if someone is looking for opensource alternatives, those i've mentioned are worth looking at.
by the way, edirectory 10 is different from 9.8.2 in that it uses new flexible design. this means there are no themes for it at the moment, you will get stuck with just 1, while in 9.8.2 you can use previously designed fairly easy.
33.gif

62.gif