82.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-12-2014, 04:10 AM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2014 05:46 AM by elenisofikiti.)
[GET] Your mind in your head [FINALLY REVEALED]
Dear fellow internet marketers,

I specially address to newbies. Please, get yourself together and realize that if you don't offer value, you can't earn money.
It's in all of us: We want to make money the easy way. But, finally you realize that you spend more money in buying useless services, courses, ebooks, PLRs an spend endless time in reading, viewing forums and searching for the best money-making method, than you have ever earned.
Or you will ever earn, if you don't change your mindset.
Why not decide to realize that internet is a channel of doing business. If you want to make money, doing nothing, then that is what reflects your personality in the real world.
If you want earnings, you have to run a business. And a business sells products or services, only if they are valued by customers.
Take internet marketing seriously, believe in yourself, trust your self, and value your effort, so that your work is valued by other people.
Decide what you want to do, plan on your strategy for a limited time, and then do it! Execute it! Get on with it! There is no other way to succeed. You must move forward according to a plan and adjust along the way.
Stop looking for the easy way, it's a waste of time, money, energy and your life!
Thank you for your time.
Take care!
Eleni
P.S.1 Whatever enyone tells us, we have to walk our own path to find out the truth. That is a fact.
P.S.2 I appreciate anyone who doesn't hide behind lies, seeks the truth and loves reality.
P.S.3 My advice: If you can't do something, find out why. Find out why you are afraid. Give yourself time. Be patient. You will find out why, and you can get over it.
► Get Your Website Up and Running in 48 Hours! http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Get-...hours-only
11-12-2014, 06:53 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2014 06:54 PM by Haunebu.)
RE:
well said... but...

"if you don't offer value, you can't earn money" is not true

for example we have warrior forum with their BS WSOs,
and those BS makers offer very low or no value, but are still earning some good 'monies' :)
11-12-2014, 10:10 PM
RE:
Max reps given. Awesome advice!
11-14-2014, 05:43 AM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2014 04:55 AM by elenisofikiti.)
RE:
I don't know how much they earn and you don't know either...
But anyway, I believe that if you don't do a really good job, money is only temporary.
And I also (maybe because of my character) prefer to "imitate" professionals than opportunists.
But again, that's just me. We all have a choice: We choose what we want to be and what WE ARE!
Take really good care,[Image: vip.gif]Haunebu

I appreciate your comment.
(11-12-2014 06:53 PM)Haunebu Wrote:  well said... but...

"if you don't offer value, you can't earn money" is not true

for example we have warrior forum with their BS WSOs,
and those BS makers offer very low or no value, but are still earning some good 'monies' :)
► Get Your Website Up and Running in 48 Hours! http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Get-...hours-only
11-17-2014, 11:22 AM
RE:
That's a handsome advice. Straightforward statements you stamp on this group elenisofikiti.

Thanks!
21.gif
11-30-2014, 03:54 PM
RE:
Excellent advice, +++ reps.

61.gif