31.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-05-2016, 05:55 PM
[GET]Your New SEO Browser
[Image: ipad.gif]

BROWSEO is a web app that allows you to view any webpage without distractions caused by styles. It also highlights parts of a page that are relevant for SEO.

Nothing to download, nothing to install.
Just enter a URL above to get started.

How Browseo Works
The output focuses on pure HTML, similar to what search engines see when they visit a page. You can quickly determine a page’s structure as well as its relevance for specific search terms by toggling options such as:

Server response code
Is the URL redirected? If so, what kind of redirect is used?
Number of words on the page
Headings (H1-H6)
Number of internal links on the page (links to pages on the same domain)
Number of external links on the page
META information such as title tag, meta description, meta robots tag and any other tags that are present
Internal and external links can be highlighted separately on the page, as can links with the rel=”nofollow” attribute.

Update: you can now download a spreadsheet containing the most important data from your current session.

Code:
http://www.browseo.net/
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
06-05-2016, 06:29 PM
RE: [GET]Your New SEO Browser
Thanks! Very useful app.
06-05-2016, 06:58 PM
SUPERUSEFUL
06-05-2016, 07:53 PM
Great tool. I agree. Super useful. Reps
02-13-2017, 03:20 AM
I am not real keen on SEO tools that do any of the basic stuff like look at Alexa rank, former PR, inbound links, etc....but I will give this a try since I haven't used it. If anyone knows of a good browser that works well in doing actual SEO work, please PM me.
70.gif
02-14-2017, 05:02 PM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2017 05:03 PM by ѕ¢σяρισ.)
(02-13-2017 03:20 AM)BoulderSEO Wrote:  I am not real keen on SEO tools that do any of the basic stuff like look at Alexa rank, former PR, inbound links, etc....but I will give this a try since I haven't used it. If anyone knows of a good browser that works well in doing actual SEO work, please PM me.

Take a look
Code:
http://whatthelink.com/69X
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

65.gif