43.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-31-2014, 08:15 AM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2014 08:17 AM by NonConformer.)
RE:
If you really want to delve into Mr. Jones and his puppet strings, this is a good "starting point." I post this series specifically because it touches on what I just detailed in my previous post, especially the fact that he's woken up a lot of people. I think they (they being those behind the scenes) underestimate how deep certain people will dig and explore online and off. Once awake, you don't go back to sleep, especially if you start getting pissed the F*** off. things start becoming crystal clear and truth becomes viral. The backlash against people like Jones grows by the day and there's no stopping it.

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2012/...art-3.html

Part 2: http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2010/...art-2.html

Part 1: http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2010/...posed.html

See the funny thing is, we can also play the same info games they play and get them to call themselves out.

[Image: alex-jones-kosher.jpg]

Would be better if it said "Zionist Jews," since that's what were talking here. Big difference between just Jewish people.
03-31-2014, 08:40 AM
RE:
Alex Jones being an insider is no surprise, if true. I wouldn't doubt it. I know the Coast to Coast radio announcer is CIA. The first UFO/alien group was founded by the CIA too. Disinformation to fool the 25% of R******* people (love South Park...).
03-31-2014, 09:43 AM
RE:
Don't even get me started on coast to coast, that's kinda what I think of the warrior forum. The coast to coast of the internet. Lots of bullshit, hype, absolute ridiculousness and scam artists. Toss in some alien probing and you got yourself a party. lol

[Image: false-flag-alex-jones.jpg?w=627]
03-31-2014, 10:22 AM
RE:
" You've gotta ask yourself why people like John Todd, Bill Cooper, and Rik Clay were murdered and their work suppressed, but Alex Jones, David Icke, Jesse Ventura and all these other "conspiracy heroes" are alive and well, plastered all over both the mainstream and alternative medias....."

this quote from part 1 says alot....

There are a number of other individuals who, though they haven't been "liquidated" in the truest sense of the word, they've had their character completely maligned and publicly destroyed due to their research and expose.

However, another VERY important point to remember is how words are twisted and meanings of words are purposely changed. This is done to cast blame for their psychotic acts onto others. The term "Zionist Jews" is a prime example of this. For many, the term describes the biblical faith of Jews in their God and His land/messiah promise to them. However, the term "Zionist Jew" has been covertly hijacked, its meaning changed to something so radically different that many in the truth movement can't discern or decipher the difference. If we can't decipher the difference, we run the risk of becoming that which we all purport to hate.

don't forget to click the rep button on the right and show us some looovve!!
Cool

There's only two ways to be deceived: believing something that's NOT true; and not believing something that IS true!
03-31-2014, 10:43 AM
RE:
The same bloodlines have been F****** with the planet for ages. It's why all their power is consolidated and the majority of them are Zionist families. Who controls central banks around the planet? Look at the families that started them, control them and perpetuate them. Zionists, simply the corrupt line of Jews. Elitist Jews if you will. How many governments and corporations do they have in their pockets?

Gotta love the "antisemite" game they created as well. Keep people divided and distracted and always looking away from the real cockroaches of society.

People think America is free and a republic of itself when in fact it's owned by the crown and always has been. How many of the founders had an agenda? How many were masons and members of other societies? How many had ties to these very bloodlines? These same games have been going on for thousands of years.

Deep deep rabbit holes here.
33.gif
03-31-2014, 08:02 PM
RE:
^^ I have done quite a lot of research on these subjects. I choose to remember one thing. The only thing that will save us is true unity ! This is all mess up !
04-01-2014, 05:06 AM
RE:
(03-31-2014 08:02 PM)TreeMan Wrote:  ^^ I have done quite a lot of research on these subjects. I choose to remember one thing. The only thing that will save us is true unity ! This is all mess up !
It amazes me, several thousand people run shotgun over billions of people in the world. These elitist tyrants and their buddies can be eradicated in a single day if people stood up and did it.

You're a fool to give ANYONE authority over your life.
04-03-2014, 05:42 AM
RE:
Alex Jones is Bill Hicks. Bill Hicks didn't die of cancer, it's ridiculous how he looks. he just changed his identity. Alex Jones is also one of the number one people for misinformation even though he doesn't seem like it by the way he states his claim.

[Image: e0253232b831a7c140e4dd97ea8853c5.jpg?itok=Kn8L_32C]

The entire Boston Marathon bombing was one I truly dived deep into and have seen so many screw ups on the government's part it's not even funny. I also believe that they screw up on purpose to see how much they can get away with. Not to mention whoever they have doing their Photoshop work is horrible, that pisses me off the most as a designer lol.

Eric Dollard is the modern day Tesla. Check him out on YouTube and see for yourself, smart dude.

36.gif