68.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-29-2014, 04:55 AM
RE:
(03-29-2014 03:52 AM)fudgecicle7 Wrote:  Graham Hancock is a trip. I've seen him speak. He loves/hates Ayahuasca, but espouses its uses in Shamanic rituals, etc... His work is very interesting.
Joe Rogan has a couple of great interviews about DMT on youtube. And there's hundreds of Mckenna clips.

I'm totally in agreement that psychedelics like Mushrooms, Ayahuasca, Peyote etc. are suppressed and made illegal because of the enlightenment they provide.

The last the thing the power structure of the world wants are more happy free thinking people. They'd soon realize that that power structure is in fact, the MAJOR source of most problems in our world. They feed off of fear based slaves who don't know they are slaves.

It's funny how they classify DMT, which is manufactured in your body to begin with and mushrooms are probably one of the most healing resources on the planet.

Follow the money and control and you'll find your truth.
03-30-2014, 09:33 AM
RE:
(03-29-2014 04:55 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  
(03-29-2014 03:52 AM)fudgecicle7 Wrote:  Graham Hancock is a trip. I've seen him speak. He loves/hates Ayahuasca, but espouses its uses in Shamanic rituals, etc... His work is very interesting.
Joe Rogan has a couple of great interviews about DMT on youtube. And there's hundreds of Mckenna clips.

I'm totally in agreement that psychedelics like Mushrooms, Ayahuasca, Peyote etc. are suppressed and made illegal because of the enlightenment they provide.

The last the thing the power structure of the world wants are more happy free thinking people. They'd soon realize that that power structure is in fact, the MAJOR source of most problems in our world. They feed off of fear based slaves who don't know they are slaves.

It's funny how they classify DMT, which is manufactured in your body to begin with and mushrooms are probably one of the most healing resources on the planet.

Follow the money and control and you'll find your truth.
Oh man, DMT... There's a GREAT documentary on Netflix called DMT: The Spirit Molecule. If you haven't seen it, I recommend it.

It's so true that entheogens unlock pathways to abilities that some consider unnatural haha. They are in fact perfectly natural, just "hidden" by people who love power. Realizing that you don't need clergy to play middle-man in directly connecting to the source is a powerful revelation. Sadly, most people still believe in iron-age myths instead of investigating things for themselves and finding their own truths. Such is the way of the world. It's changing. Give it time.

Thanks!
03-30-2014, 09:45 AM
RE:
It's all about control.

Suppress history, knowledge and truth and you can easily enslave people and they don't even know they are slaves.

This is why the power structures keep clawing trying to control the internet, but that will never happen. They know it's the worst thing that could ever happen for them.

The grand awakening transpires.
03-31-2014, 02:02 AM
RE:
I agree. Net neutrality is such an important topic and it's crazy how many people don't have any idea what it means... Open communication is key to freedom. We've never had it on the scale that the internet provides, at least not in recorded (post Library of Alexandria) history. Propaganda and persuasion are so much easier when you control all the channels of mass communication. The net broke that model, but now that's in jeopardy. Scary stuff for sure... but scarier how many people are blind to it.
03-31-2014, 02:21 AM
RE:
(03-28-2014 05:21 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  
(03-28-2014 04:50 AM)savaloi Wrote:  
(03-28-2014 03:37 AM)TreeMan Wrote:  hmmm how accurate is this. He could be lying to us to + REP
FU*K IT!!! I'm staying at walmart with Treeman, the steaks are way better here!

[Image: The+Matrix+_DivX_+346_0001.jpg]

Mirrors ;)

Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/0XWFQN3I
Nice find. I absolutely can't stand the willfully ignorant. Ugh, they are far worse than just being clueless. These are the dangerous people who keep the power structures in place because of their fear and stupidity.

I know plenty of "Cyphers" and they all suc.k.

Great movie, so many analogies that ring true.
I love this forum humor ! that's why I ask. I know the power structure too mess up lol All the way ! Nice share bro !
83.gif
03-31-2014, 04:47 AM
RE:
(03-31-2014 02:21 AM)TreeMan Wrote:  
(03-28-2014 05:21 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  
(03-28-2014 04:50 AM)savaloi Wrote:  
(03-28-2014 03:37 AM)TreeMan Wrote:  hmmm how accurate is this. He could be lying to us to + REP
FU*K IT!!! I'm staying at walmart with Treeman, the steaks are way better here!

[Image: The+Matrix+_DivX_+346_0001.jpg]

Mirrors ;)

Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/0XWFQN3I
Nice find. I absolutely can't stand the willfully ignorant. Ugh, they are far worse than just being clueless. These are the dangerous people who keep the power structures in place because of their fear and stupidity.

I know plenty of "Cyphers" and they all suc.k.

Great movie, so many analogies that ring true.
I love this forum humor ! that's why I ask. I know the power structure too mess up lol All the way ! Nice share bro !
haha, only messing with you Treeman, it's good to ask, question everything (within reason)! And yes your right the power structure certainly is messed up all the way! Keep using your head dude, don't believe all the BS you read or are told, do your research, and that's the only way to find out the accuracy of what your reading. Stick with NC's shares, you'll be headed in the right direction for sure
03-31-2014, 05:23 AM
RE:
NonConformer, loving your shares on here, many thanks for not only finding these things but then taking time to upload and share.

Great to see other non-sheeple here on BBHF! Whenever I see the name Alex Jones appear, I'm always a bit on guard, he disseminates quite a bit of info, but there are quite a few (like him) who I feel add confusion and grey areas . . . kind of gatekeepers to the real information, helps to stop deeper burrowing down the rabbit hole. Dig deeper!!!
03-31-2014, 05:40 AM
RE:
(03-31-2014 05:23 AM)carson Wrote:  NonConformer, loving your shares on here, many thanks for not only finding these things but then taking time to upload and share.

Great to see other non-sheeple here on BBHF! Whenever I see the name Alex Jones appear, I'm always a bit on guard, he disseminates quite a bit of info, but there are quite a few (like him) who I feel add confusion and grey areas . . . kind of gatekeepers to the real information, helps to stop deeper burrowing down the rabbit hole. Dig deeper!!!
IMO - Alex Jones is a gatekeeper. Nothing more.

A tool, for distraction, however, he has helped jump start peoples quest for info and that is a good thing.

He'd make a good politician. Every single one of them is a tool.
03-31-2014, 05:52 AM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2014 06:04 AM by Shakespeare.)
RE:
(03-31-2014 05:40 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  
(03-31-2014 05:23 AM)carson Wrote:  NonConformer, loving your shares on here, many thanks for not only finding these things but then taking time to upload and share.

IMO - Alex Jones is a gatekeeper. Nothing more.

A tool, for distraction, however, he has helped jump start peoples quest for info and that is a good thing.

He'd make a good politician. Every single one of them is a tool.
I can agree with this assessment about Alex Jones. He is one of the MANY gatekeepers, but Jones' "facts" comes without proper context, therefore it becomes part of a very dangerous lie. IMHO, He's become a "useful idiot" to the real puppet masters. His info and presentation reaks of social experimentation and Hegelian Dialectic processes.

don't forget to click the rep button on the right and show us some looovve!!
Cool

There's only two ways to be deceived: believing something that's NOT true; and not believing something that IS true!
03-31-2014, 06:17 AM
RE:
Plus rep just for the classic name ^^^ ! I never really listen to alex jones or to many others on that platform. I find there are those who speak with truth and honest and truly tries to wake someone up. I choose to try and find those individuals!
42.gif

13.gif