29.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-16-2017, 06:50 PM
RE: [GET] Wondershare Filmora 7.32 (7.81) Video Editor Multilingual + Key
(01-16-2017 01:15 PM)ratzazz Wrote:  
(01-16-2017 01:00 PM)impro Wrote:  hey bro plz share the latest version, and do u have any packs? specially blockbuster

________________________________________________________________________________​______________

Check the OP!

Enjoy,
RA Cool

oh thats awesome, do u have any of their premium packs bro? i really want the blockbuster pack
01-17-2017, 11:17 PM
Thanks for the share

I have followed instructions but when I try and save notepad in 'hosts' folder it will not let me but suggests saving in 'Documents' instead. I had initially 'right clicked and opened as admin' after typing 'notepad c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts' into search bar.

My questions is will saving notepad in Documents make a difference to running the software?

TIA
01-20-2017, 11:15 AM
(01-17-2017 11:17 PM)waverider1 Wrote:  Thanks for the share

I have followed instructions but when I try and save notepad in 'hosts' folder it will not let me but suggests saving in 'Documents' instead. I had initially 'right clicked and opened as admin' after typing 'notepad c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts' into search bar.

My questions is will saving notepad in Documents make a difference to running the software?

TIA

drag the host file to desktop, then edit it, save it, then drag it back to original location
01-21-2017, 11:14 AM
(01-17-2017 11:17 PM)waverider1 Wrote:  Thanks for the share

TIA

waverider1
firstly just run notepad as Administrator
then open the hosts file
make changes and
you will be able to save it directly in place.
01-22-2017, 01:54 AM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2017 01:59 AM by ratzazz.)

ALSO, judging from all the people having problems with the hosts file you will need to refer to this as well:
Modify your hosts file
https://support.rackspace.com/how-to/mod...osts-file/

IMPORTANT hosts file notes:
The hosts filename should be * hosts * and not host or host2 or anything else, ONLY "hosts". (without quotes)

It should have no extension (hosts not hosts.txt) - be careful if you have configured windows to hide known extensions, check the properties to be sure: The correct hosts file's type will show up as just "File".

ONLY use notepad or notepad++ (plaintext editor) and NOT word or wordpad, etc as they will save formatting in the file that will not let it work.~~~

@waverider1 - the hosts file will ONLY work exactly where it’s at and nowhere else.
(C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc)

Enjoy,
RA Cool

17.gif
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ BBHF IS THE BEST! ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
01-23-2017, 11:04 AM
LATEST VERSION

This version is no longer supported.

GET LATEST VERSION:
[GET] Wondershare Filmora 7.891 Video Editor Multilingual + Keys

Enjoy,
RA Cool