39.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-18-2015, 06:51 PM
RE: [GET] WP Fan Machine
Avoid this one. Its garbage
08-20-2015, 12:14 AM
Thanks for all the honest reviews on this. Looks like a real steaming turd of a plugin.
09-01-2015, 11:14 AM
I have installed following the tutorial, the plugin can login in my FB fanpage, but did not work, no comments, no log , nothing happen.
09-01-2015, 02:19 PM
(09-01-2015 11:14 AM)alextavares Wrote:  I have installed following the tutorial, the plugin can login in my FB fanpage, but did not work, no comments, no log , nothing happen.

Yeah, I've had pretty much the exact same experience. Absolutely nothing happened!
Oh well.
09-01-2015, 07:13 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2015 07:17 PM by theultimate1.)
(09-01-2015 02:19 PM)bigdaddy Wrote:  
(09-01-2015 11:14 AM)alextavares Wrote:  I have installed following the tutorial, the plugin can login in my FB fanpage, but did not work, no comments, no log , nothing happen.

Yeah, I've had pretty much the exact same experience. Absolutely nothing happened!
Oh well.

I had the same issue too... until it took some figuring out.

Go the Campaigns section of the plugin in your WP dashboard. And turn on the campaign. Even I didn't find this part explained in the tutorial videos. Apparently, it was explained in the tutorial videos embedded in the page for the Pro version download. Anyway, now you know.

I'm not affiliated to this product, but I've been using it for over a week now. It works. It does what it claims. I'm not sure how many comments/replies it posts (the product creator claims around 200 a day), but I haven't tracked it myself by checking in the logs (which one can easily do).

All I know is that it works. There are a lot of people using it already. One of the Fb pages in the health niche receives comments only from people using WP Fan Machine. That's counter-productive if you think about it, but it works. So, I put my own spin on the spintax. I'd suggest the same to anyone else using it. Change the spintax comments and replies to some extent. Get creative!

I'm unable to edit my previous comment, but I would credit WP Fan Machine in organically getting me a lot of fans for one of my new pages.
38.gif
09-01-2015, 08:43 PM

I had the same issue too... until it took some figuring out.

Go the Campaigns section of the plugin in your WP dashboard. And turn on the campaign. Even I didn't find this part explained in the tutorial videos. Apparently, it was explained in the tutorial videos embedded in the page for the Pro version download. Anyway, now you know.

I'm not affiliated to this product, but I've been using it for over a week now. It works. It does what it claims. I'm not sure how many comments/replies it posts (the product creator claims around 200 a day), but I haven't tracked it myself by checking in the logs (which one can easily do).

All I know is that it works. There are a lot of people using it already. One of the Fb pages in the health niche receives comments only from people using WP Fan Machine. That's counter-productive if you think about it, but it works. So, I put my own spin on the spintax. I'd suggest the same to anyone else using it. Change the spintax comments and replies to some extent. Get creative!

I'm unable to edit my previous comment, but I would credit WP Fan Machine in organically getting me a lot of fans for one of my new pages.
[/quote]

can you help me pleas too. I sent pm to you
09-28-2015, 08:05 AM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2015 08:15 AM by MovieManiac.)
This plugin definitely works. I've gotten fans,likes,messages, and even visits to an offer that I'm promoting on a new fan page I created today. I agree that it helps to put some original RELEVANT comments into the plugin but the original ones will work initially. And yes you do need to change the status of your campaign to ON in order for the plugin to work.
10-10-2015, 03:11 AM
I would like to have this plugin as an individual software, but anyways, do you know any alternative to this plugin?
10-12-2015, 05:40 AM
how to update v1.3?
10-13-2015, 02:00 AM
(10-12-2015 05:40 AM)febbylous Wrote:  how to update v1.3?

The only way I have found to update this plugin is to do go to our INSTALLED PLUGINS section in your wp-admin dashboard. Then, select the tick mark next to this plugin. Scroll all the way up, and from the drop-down menu under Bulk Actions, select Update and click Apply.

That should update the plugin.
13.gif

26.gif