29.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-29-2015, 01:21 AM
RE: [GET] WP Fan Machine
This thing does not find contents for you.
What it does is find fanpages that is related to your campaign.
It allows you to choose which fanpages you want to run your campaign.
Once you've selected the fanpages, it then posts comments into those fanpages as your fanpage (using your Fanpage Username).

In other words, it's the Fanpage version of comment spam.

Well, at least that how I understand it..

Regards
07-29-2015, 10:38 AM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2015 10:45 AM by demomeb.)
Just wooow !! Seriously No Comment !!

[Image: xU46fmQ.png]

@ gostpwns

You have the direct links there, download the plugin from them or go buy it I don't really care !!

If you need support contact their support desk and they will help you !

Have a great day.
07-29-2015, 11:04 AM
(07-29-2015 10:38 AM)demomeb Wrote:  Just wooow !! Seriously No Comment !!

[Image: xU46fmQ.png]

@ gostpwns

You have the direct links there, download the plugin from them or go buy it I don't really care !!

If you need support contact their support desk and they will help you !

Have a great day.
Thanks
07-30-2015, 05:23 AM
Thanks demomeb for the awesome share. Kudos to all others who mirrored and or contributing their reviews.

Best regards,
C
07-30-2015, 11:47 AM
Thanks very much, fantastic share :)
19.gif
07-31-2015, 04:23 PM
I just installed..It works..But the problem is whenever it posts comments, it shows with a "?" saying "only people who manages this page can see who posted a comment". However, if I comment manually, this goes as public and every once can see this..

Have anyone faced this problem ?
Can anyone plz help with this ?
08-02-2015, 11:46 AM
+Reps Added,

If this will stay working for long it will be really big, people who knows the power of fb pages they will surely agree with me.

Before downloading and doing the work I want to know is this is a developer version we can use unlimited pages? or is this a single license one?
08-07-2015, 12:29 AM
Is anyone using this with any success? Just wondering if it's worth trying or not.
08-07-2015, 01:38 AM
Is there any software or plugin to create FB Fanpages on autopilot or semi-autopilot way?
08-12-2015, 01:43 PM
(07-31-2015 04:23 PM)sanjayananda Wrote:  I just installed..It works..But the problem is whenever it posts comments, it shows with a "?" saying "only people who manages this page can see who posted a comment". However, if I comment manually, this goes as public and every once can see this..

Have anyone faced this problem ?
Can anyone plz help with this ?

That just means that only the people who manages YOUR FANPAGE can see the actual ID of the user who made the comment. Other users don't see that.

This only applies if you have multiple users managing YOUR FANPAGE. So that you know who posted the comments on your fanpage's behalf.
15.gif

36.gif