83.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-10-2016, 07:51 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2016 08:00 PM by CallmeReaz.)
[GET] WORDRANK [LOGIN AND USE IT]
[Image: wordrank.png]

Link:
Quote:http://u19170215.onlinehome-server.com:8...Login.aspx

Username:
Anything you type

ID:
Any numbers.

Hope you like it. :-) More coming soon.

Using Keyword Research Tool:

Using Article Database , Unique Article Builder , Settings:

BONUS from WordRank:
Quote:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7E0In1...dXaUk/view
07-10-2016, 08:06 PM
RE: [GET] WORDRANK [LOGIN AND USE IT]
Thank you so much repped
07-10-2016, 08:09 PM
(07-10-2016 08:06 PM)NgelawakGan Wrote:  Thank you so much repped

Thanks! glad you like it :)
07-11-2016, 12:30 AM
CallmeReaz, why the fv.ck are you REPOSTING another member's (mgnetwork) shares as your own?????

He made his post 8.49am YESTERDAY, you made this post 7.51PM yesterday 12 HOURS LATER.

But you already know this as YOU posted in mgnetwork's thread: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Get-...ee-Updated

Reported to Admin. Consider this your first and LAST warning CallmeReaz - try this rep trolling again and your BBHF account will be BANNED.
07-11-2016, 01:11 AM
Opps...disappointed with him.
55.gif
07-11-2016, 02:39 AM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2016 03:16 AM by CallmeReaz.)
(07-11-2016 12:30 AM)kirstie Wrote:  CallmeReaz, why the fv.ck are you REPOSTING another member's (mgnetwork) shares as your own?????

He made his post 8.49am YESTERDAY, you made this post 7.51PM yesterday 12 HOURS LATER.

But you already know this as YOU posted in mgnetwork's thread: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Get-...ee-Updated

Reported to Admin. Consider this your first and LAST warning CallmeReaz - try this rep trolling again and your BBHF account will be BANNED.

Well, first of all.... He created his thread and he was giving away the WORDRANK to 20 People. I didn't even got it from him.
After I posted this thread. He updated his own thread and copied my link..
If you see his thread's comment. You may notice, peoples are saying count me in.. So, it was giveaway thread.
He updated his thread after I share the link..

Thanks

Best Regards
Reaz

Judge Before You Say Something... Have a good day!
Anyway, one question for you. what makes you think that I'm rep trolling? -_-
Hope you answer this one very nicely.
07-11-2016, 03:19 AM
and Kindly don't use the red color chat. It hurt my eyes.
07-11-2016, 05:18 AM
(07-11-2016 02:39 AM)CallmeReaz Wrote:  Well, first of all.... He created his thread and he was giving away the WORDRANK to 20 People. I didn't even got it from him.
After I posted this thread. He updated his own thread and copied my link..
If you see his thread's comment. You may notice, peoples are saying count me in.. So, it was giveaway thread.
He updated his thread after I share the link..

1. If you hadn't worked it out yet, EVERY post is time and date stamped BOTTOM LEFT.

This is system generated and CANNOT be altered by a user - even if you repost.

mgnetwork created his thread at 08:49 AM July 9th
CallmeReaz created his thread at 07:51 PM July 9th

So, using pretty basic math CallmeReaz, you created your post 11 HOURS after mgnetwork.

2. You say you didn't repost mgnetwork's content ("I didn't even got it from him.")

Well, here's a screen-grab from MGNETWORK'S original share. Guess which dildo made post #9? Oh yes, it's you.

[Image: bnVL62y.jpg]

You really are a bit thick, CallmeReaz.

Protip: If you've been busted for lying and ripping off other member's shares on a BH forum, it's generally wise to put your hands up and apologize.

Because if you continue to lie, bu11sh.it and rip other people's content off, it will probably come back to bite you at some point. That's how Karma works.

On that note. Have a nice day, and maybe you need a new pair of glasses if you have problems with color :)
07-11-2016, 05:37 AM
Great Stuff TY Repped +5
07-11-2016, 07:58 AM
Good share and Rep+++ Given.
But nothing works for me in there, is it working for you guys?
7.gif

57.gif