24.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-27-2017, 07:50 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2017 07:53 AM by raidernation.)
RE: [GET] Viral Traffic App
(09-27-2017 03:37 AM)SuperMIC Wrote:  
(09-26-2017 04:20 PM)Mrgwaps Wrote:  
(09-26-2017 07:28 AM)SuperMIC Wrote:  
(09-26-2017 07:10 AM)Maes Wrote:  
(09-26-2017 07:01 AM)coolmirza143 Wrote:  Incredibly SHIT Product, fake claims, time waster.

That sounds like Billy Darr..

IT IS! A bunch of lies and crook and VERY LIKELY the OP as made yu signup to HIS/HER reseller account here... tsss Hitface

Ummnn.....Johnny isn't fishing emails or anything, if you've accessed the share, give reps, if you find it not useful -- mention it and keep moving. No need to get your boxers in a jumble and accuse the OP of fishing emails.

Personally you could get wordpress to do everything, in case you aren't skilled enough to do that, this is an option for those people.

There's always something to learn, even from bad products, you can check out their platform, autoresponder series, landing page, access lists, analyze just how successful are they at pushing their "BS" and use it to push yours.

STOP your BS dude I haven't mentioned anything that you suggest so shut it up, thanks. YOUR interpretation of how you read what I write IS OF YOUR OWN ILLUSION dude and it ENGAGE YOU ONLY. And, the term "very likely" is NOT AN ACCUSATION, it is a comment based on circumstantial evidences, that's it. Next time, take your pills and read twice before commenting out of what your imagination "reads"... thanks.

So let me get this straight. You accuse Johnny Shadow (probably the most respected BBHF member) of using this share to get people to signup to his reseller account and then give attitude when someone points out that Johnny Shadow is just "sharing" with no strings attached like he ALWAYS does?
After all he's been a member here since 2012 and his rep is approaching 70K.

YOU'VE ALSO BEEN A MEMBER HERE SINCE 2012 AND YOU'RE REP: 132

Translation = SHUT THE F*** UP!

***I arrived at the above statement based on overwhelming circumstantial evidence that suggests you are a POS who likes to leech from other members shares and then bitch and complain. This could all be of my own illusion and imagination if it weren't for the fact that you exist. Mad Slap
09-27-2017, 07:57 AM
Great share, max reps added as always.
09-27-2017, 08:15 AM
Thanks
09-27-2017, 09:29 AM
Thanks JS
09-27-2017, 09:37 AM
(09-27-2017 07:50 AM)raidernation Wrote:  So let me get this straight. You accuse Johnny Shadow (probably the most respected BBHF member) of using this share to get people to signup to his reseller account and then give attitude when someone points out that Johnny Shadow is just "sharing" with no strings attached like he ALWAYS does?

***I arrived at the above statement based on overwhelming circumstantial evidence that suggests you are a POS who likes to leech from other members shares and then bitch and complain. This could all be of my own illusion and imagination if it weren't for the fact that you exist. Mad Slap

No, no, LET ME GET this STRAIGHT YOU ID*OT ... I mean who the F**k do you thing you are here DUDE?

First the OP is JS and not Johnny Shadow, unless he's changed his Username and Avatar and / or have more than one account!

Another point, for idiots who just can't read, I told you already, and you better stop smoking the carpet because you IMAGINE 'accusations' in your all f... up head, that is, AGAIN because you can't read. And since I already explained that to you in plain English words and you still have your fingers in your a.. than that blocks you reasoning capacity, so put them in your nose instead...

Looks like you know that JS is someone else, good for you because apparently not everyone knows that... So, the evidences remains, for those who do not know JS. (is this really that hard to grasp for you, or you just have a so low life that you all you have left to do wasting your time in illusions and troll others...)

And, LOLLL, AGAIN, the famous "you're here since xxxx have have only xxxx reps and because of that I know all your life and all that you do, so you should blah blah blah..." loll what an insane amount of BS the slimiest I've never heard, FCS... this is very much because as a dummy YOU spend ALL your life in here, so you have much posts and reps and it makes you believe you are accomplishing something... but NOT ME because I actually run a business instead of dreaming about it in the BBHF lolll

Now, listen to me you "no life", you had your buttons eruption when you saw my comment, you had a few wires that disconnected in your brain and that makes you post nasty comments against others (for sure you have nothing else to so), and that called a reply from me, of course, with a slight explanation to your insanity, but now you then come back for more? Rest assure dude that I will not let you insult my intelligence with your ignorance of basic English grammar...

Now, get lost of call yourself a tramp if you are missing sex...

Have a nice day... dude... pfff...
40.gif
09-27-2017, 09:59 AM
great share thanks
09-27-2017, 10:25 AM
Haha well I obviously struck a nerve internet tough guy....that was way too easy lol.
Trust me you wouldn't attempt to talk shit in person cause I would beat you down like the little bitch that you are.

The facts are that you continue to go around insulting members of BBHF when initially you could have just said:

"Oh that's Johnny Shadow...my bad. Thanks for the share JS".

And that would have been the end of it. But still you haven't apologized to JS for accusing him of having an ulterior motive
because you're a stubborn little prick. I called you out because people like you su*k and need to be told so.

Don't even bother responding cause I won't read it...you say that I have an ignorance of basic English grammar? I usually don't rip on people for their lack of an education but wow.....you're clearly not as smart as you think you are LOL. Nothing worse than a know-it-all idiot. They are just time wasters and you have already wasted too much of my time.

There I'm done with you now. Now move on loser and try not to insult anyone else and maybe just maybe you can become a productive member here.
09-27-2017, 10:32 AM
Thanks for the share.
09-27-2017, 03:36 PM
Thanks 57yes
09-27-2017, 04:40 PM
(09-27-2017 09:37 AM)SuperMIC Wrote:  
(09-27-2017 07:50 AM)raidernation Wrote:  So let me get this straight. You accuse Johnny Shadow (probably the most respected BBHF member) of using this share to get people to signup to his reseller account and then give attitude when someone points out that Johnny Shadow is just "sharing" with no strings attached like he ALWAYS does?

No, no, LET ME GET this STRAIGHT YOU ID*OT ... I mean who the F**k do you thing you are here DUDE?

First the OP is JS and not Johnny Shadow, unless he's changed his Username and Avatar and / or have more than one account!

Another point, for idiots who just can't read, I told you already, and you better stop smoking the carpet because you IMAGINE 'accusations' in your all f... up head, that is, AGAIN because you can't read. And since I already explained that to you in plain English words and you still have your fingers in your a.. than that blocks you reasoning capacity, so put them in your nose instead...

Looks like you know that JS is someone else, good for you because apparently not everyone knows that... So, the evidences remains, for those who do not know JS. (is this really that hard to grasp for you, or you just have a so low life that you all you have left to do wasting your time in illusions and troll others...)

And, LOLLL, AGAIN, the famous "you're here since xxxx have have only xxxx reps and because of that I know all your life and all that you do, so you should blah blah blah..." loll what an insane amount of BS the slimiest I've never heard, FCS... this is very much because as a dummy YOU spend ALL your life in here, so you have much posts and reps and it makes you believe you are accomplishing something... but NOT ME because I actually run a business instead of dreaming about it in the BBHF lolll

Now, listen to me you "no life", you had your buttons eruption when you saw my comment, you had a few wires that disconnected in your brain and that makes you post nasty comments against others (for sure you have nothing else to so), and that called a reply from me, of course, with a slight explanation to your insanity, but now you then come back for more? Rest assure dude that I will not let you insult my intelligence with your ignorance of basic English grammar...

Now, get lost of call yourself a tramp if you are missing sex...

Have a nice day... dude... pfff...

Grow up little couch warrior! PS. Your grammar is terrible!
83.gif

86.gif