35.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-20-2016, 03:41 PM
RE: [GET] Video Script Genius --- VideoRevolver: Create Amazing Web Videos That Sell More of Your Stuff Online
MediaFire doesn't seem to work, tried Firefox and Opera. It just asks if download needed repair. No matter how many times tried, it never worked.
03-24-2016, 11:28 PM
RE: [GET] Video Script Genius --- VideoRevolver: Create Amazing Web Videos That Sell More of Your Stuff Online
Code:
Fellow mates,
it works, just checked up:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/fwd5epcxjnfmptm/Video+Script+Genius.zip
Sorry, unable to reup somewhere else as my connection
is just 4 to 16mb/s... :-/
03-29-2016, 12:59 AM
Can someone upload a WORKING link for the Front End Video Script Genius please! I've tried to download from the mediafire link in 3 different browsers and its not working. This is the first and only time I've ever seen this happen with mediafire.
05-01-2016, 04:28 AM
Heres a mage mirror finally.

Magic Button :
https://mega.nz/#!4dMHhJYD!hWWXQZ-GzZStz0tSph6ZkyT2oWZdb4M8g89Ke1goD7A
06-23-2016, 01:23 AM
All links are dead. Any chance of a reup? +20 reps for anybody that can send a new link
Happydance
42.gif
06-23-2016, 04:09 AM
Someone please reupload this.
06-23-2016, 05:38 AM
@herdtech and tintin: I just tried the mediafire link in the OP. I, like you, had one heck of a time finding a link that worked, including the OP link. Then I switched from the browser I was using (Opera) and tried Chrome. Then (I use Internet Download Manager, BTW) I hit the CTRL button and right-clicked on the download link once the page completely loaded.

Don't know if this will work for you, but I just wanted to give you another option to try.
[Image: Layna-250.png]
06-23-2016, 06:44 AM
hi all, I'm happy to give my login to a senior VIP member to log in/download/mirror if that works. PM me?
06-23-2016, 07:24 AM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2016 07:38 AM by shawah309.)
mediafire link in post#1 is working, you can download from there

UPDATE

NEW DOWNLOAD LINK

CLICK HERE

Reps appreciated
ENJOY
06-23-2016, 08:20 AM
RE: [GET] Video Script Genius --- VideoRevolver: Create Amazing Web Videos That Sell M...
(06-23-2016 07:24 AM)shawah309 Wrote:  mediafire link in post#1 is working, you can download from there

UPDATE

NEW DOWNLOAD LINK

CLICK HERE

Reps appreciated
ENJOY

Will not download through your link. Can you check the link as it looks like interesting software.

Thank you.
18.gif
Giving is like breathing out - without it you cannot breathe in.

72.gif