50.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-03-2015, 05:45 PM
[GET] Video Auto Click
I hope I am not violating any rules. I use the search bar but only VIP can access it. Well, I didn't get it from VIP section so I think I didn't violate any rules. I just it to share with everyone here.

Salespage: http://videoautoclick.com/
Requested Here: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-REQ-...Auto-Click

Dear Frustrated Marketer,Making money online is a dream for a lot of people. Besides the fact that you can make thousands or even tens of thousands of dollars a month there is also a freedom with working online that you just cant get ever get from a 9-5 job. When you make money online you're the boss, you work as much or as little as you want, on your terms. Your not working to make some rich jerk (who does not care about you) even richer![Image: orangearrows1.png]Unfortunately most people who try to do online marketing fail for one big reason:They have NO LIST and NO TRAFFIC!
[font=Georgia, Tahoma][Image: nolistimage.png][/font]You can't make money online if you can't send traffic to a sales page.PERIOD

What if you could send clicks to your affiliate links, to your CPA offers, or any other website you want without needing a list or a website? What if you could harness the power of video and combine it with the social nature of Facebook to drive clicks to your affiliate links, CPA offers, or sales pages?Well Now You Can!
[Image: orangeunderline2.png]My name is Brett Rutecky and I'm a experienced online marketer and a professional software developer. For the first time ever I'm going to reveal to the general public the secret software that I originally developed for my own marketing efforts.[Image: incomegraphic.png]

With this 100% white hat system,
It can help you make affiliate income without needing a website or any kind of
additional budget. It harnesses the power of video marketing and combines it
with the social nature of Facebook to give you an explosive method for
driving traffic to your affiliate links, CPA offers or sales pages![Image: orangehighlight3.png]

With this system there is:
  • No list building at all!
  • No website, SEO, or any of that tedious stuff!
  • No additional expense required!
  • Working only 90 minutes per day!

This software lets you put YouTube videos on your timeline, on any fan page you manage or
on any Facebook group you are a member of. It lets you add a call to action (affiliate) link
under the video and it will redirect people to your affiliate link once
they finish watching the video!You get clicks without a list or a website!
[Image: blackunderline1.png]This is great for review videos, interviews, promos, CPA offers, and all sorts of marketing. All you have to do is post your video around Facebook to your timeline, on your fan page, or in relevant groups you are a member of.
[Image: easyas123.png]

Make your own account here:
[hide]http://videoautoclick.com/newmember.php?cbreceipt=XXXXXX&&cemail=youremail@email.com[/hide]

Change the XXXXXX to look like a clickbank receipt id for example RFJQ8MEA (obviously making up your own!) and change youremail@email.com to your email:

Example: http://videoautoclick.com/newmember.php?...@gmail.com

Enjoy.... Love Smile
***Share Some LOVE***
02-03-2015, 05:57 PM
RE:
Already shared and BSO is here. Owner is coming for you.. lol
Check my avatar and keep laughing.. Biggrin
02-03-2015, 06:12 PM
RE:
Lol...Well, sorry, I didn't find his BSO when I do the search and I get it outside BBHF
(02-03-2015 05:57 PM)1up Wrote:  Already shared and BSO is here. Owner is coming for you.. lol
***Share Some LOVE***
02-03-2015, 06:17 PM
RE:
(02-03-2015 05:57 PM)1up Wrote:  Already shared and BSO is here. Owner is coming for you.. lol
Agree, I've seen this in BSO Section.
02-03-2015, 08:04 PM
RE:
Thank you and Rep. Added
41.gif
A little knowledge is a dangerous thing
02-03-2015, 08:19 PM
RE:
thank you for the cool share..
02-03-2015, 11:23 PM
RE:
can't login ,, please send me any login detail
02-04-2015, 01:15 AM
RE:
You are not going to login directly. You are going to create your own accounts. Please read the instructions carefully.
(02-03-2015 11:23 PM)hassano10 Wrote:  can't login ,, please send me any login detail
***Share Some LOVE***
02-04-2015, 03:26 AM
RE:
login not working
02-04-2015, 04:33 AM
RE:
Login works perfectly if you follow the directions.Thanks msnovelyn. +Rep added
81.gif

55.gif