50.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-15-2020, 10:34 AM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2020 12:09 PM by Lumos.)
Thumbs Up RE: [GET/VIEW] MANDATORY RFID VAXXING FOR U.S. ???
Thanks Kafirbaz12 for yet another great contribution !!!
Amazing how things are getting exponentially WORSE, yet folks remain complacent and compliant.

My only personal reaction to the video posted above is that it may turn off non-religious folks right away because its 1st ~minute is all about the presenter's chosen religion - but skipping through that part DOES reveal a wealth of valuable and timely info, so here is a link that does that for you, if desired:
Code:
https://youtu.be/ZgcTBvSL5j4?t=53

Happydance Happydance Happydance Happydance Happydance Happydance

And=>

[Image: qL94vB]
[Image: FmCPB5]
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
09-05-2020, 06:28 AM
RE: [GET/VIEW] MANDATORY RFID VAXXING FOR U.S. ???
Though we disagree mightily on the broad subject of Covid, we've gone at each other to hard to 'maybe' see we do have area's of potential agreement. I'm certainly open to some of the info about '5G'. I just don't think it specifically causes Covid. I have serious doubts on that one, But Again, I've read some material and watched a number of videos, from sources that seemed pretty professional and sincere, at least. As a layman, I think all we can do on that is 'keep looking'. I'm certainly not blind to the fact ALL these 'tools' can be used offensively. To "me", 5G does look like it could be dangerous.
Anyway, the other point was, we disagree but I won't 'hit and run'. Max reps for the download and I'll take a look. Take care Smith.
09-05-2020, 07:04 AM
[Image: qL94vB]
I whole heartedly agree with this sentiment!
[Image: FmCPB5]
[/quote]

This one, to me, however; is absurd. How can some minuscule single molecule, or a 'gaggle' of molecules; "thwart" the spirit of all things.

The absurdity of the thought is astounding!

So the spirit that created man, created the cosmos and IS man and the cosmos; hurls quasars and super nova's 'light years' across space and time, or sucks them into infinite 'nothing', inside a black hole; can be subdued by a little tinkering 'here and there' by MEN! That very spirit is the core and essence of those same 'molecules'. That's like trying to burn the sun with a magnifying glass. Another 'one' word ending!

Science :)

System of a Down - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8qPZI1x...reload=101

LOL! Take care.
"Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how'd you enjoy the play?"
09-05-2020, 12:57 PM
@Darkweb:
You come here to post disruptive and insulting comments aimed at anyone possible - help nobody - and dilute thread's subject matter with trivialities but ZERO facts - merely your own opinions and beliefs with no verifiable scientific proof behind them.

It is well known that the medical establishment is all about profits and largely controls what the populist media outlets spread - and then all those who fervently believe in pole-ee-ticks grab onto misinformation and spread it further, trying to drag others down with them.

This is what you're doing here - and it comes very, very close to what any paid shill would do in trying to undermine and invalidate the credibility and/or competence of others.

Perhaps spreading discontent is amusing to you, BUT:
In a world filled with so many who are suffering alone via the imposed isolations, you are behaving like an enemy rather than any sort of friend of humanity.

I, personally, ask you to cease this sort of targeted nastiness, please.
09-08-2020, 02:49 AM
(08-14-2020 02:19 PM)smithnowt Wrote:  Vaxxing, 2020 style:

[Image: CdXjn28.png]

Yep. Sho 'nuff.

You post 'silly crap' like this, during a time as YOU SAID was dire for those isolated due to lock downs, and I'M the devisive one. This picture, while in 'normal' times would be humorous; is anathema to your 'alleged' position of supposedly helping people. This, (and the other thread) "I" am supposedly a shill for the (YOUR) opposition, I simply rebutted with facts I believe are relevant to the conversation. Of course it's diametrically opposed to baloney you post, and suddenly I'm the bad guy, "working for the man". I'm not the one constantly flooding the pages of these threads with info from previously discredited charlatans and miscreants of the medical community such as Mikovits and Bhuttar. So be it. I hope those 'souls' you're so concerned about "learning the truth" about all this, are smart enough to NOT take either of us members of a Black Hat marketing community as the last word on Medical and Epidemiological issues. As I said on the "other" thread, and will say here, I'm done with these paranoid threads where YOU are the main purveyor of suspicious info and increasingly delusional thought processes. Good Luck with everything and take care.
50.gif
"Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how'd you enjoy the play?"
09-08-2020, 09:26 AM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2020 11:30 AM by Lumos.)
Exclamation RE: [GET/VIEW] MANDATORY RFID VAXXING FOR U.S. ???
Nope.

Not anathema at all;
Just illustrative of the situation as it has been IRL.

Misuse of resources as well as forceful and medical mistreatment have been very well exposed as actually being quite rampant;
Abusive force used by heavily armed police in response to something which may even be largely fictionalized as its basis - damaging and destroying property as well as harming unarmed civilians.
In some places home invasions have even been sanctioned.

Many, many ordinary, good people who have done nothing wrong have been harmed in many, many ways by such forcefully willing compliance with sheer incompetence combined with fears, panic and misinformation based upon unscientific and unprovable nonsense.

Of course we must also take into account the other craziness such as rioting and/or looting which may, or may not have been in many places inspired by paid actors - the damages are quite real, but the causes may never be factually exposed.

The underlying and obvious truths DO remain the same=>
Whatever one wishes to call the recent insanities, they are likely the result of actual, published plans by very powerful organizations of bad actors - which has resulted in ordinary people being mistreated in wrongful ways that in many cases come from the basis of mainstream compliances + simple incompetence.

Opening one's eyes to the world as it IS vs. what one has been told or seen on TV is very difficult for most folks - which is then followed by the (too-) widespread acceptance of something which has NEVER been factually, scientifically or technically shown to be 'as advertised'.

Followed of course by those who willingly and blindly just accept the mainstream narrative then taking aim at those of us who reject that nonsense, often resorting to name calling aimed at us as being 'delusional' - which is the too-common means of working at undoing the credibility of anyone who refuses to be taken in.
Loudly shouted derision causes it to become factual, right ?? (NOT.)

By way of comparison, here is an example of a very definite mainstream believer whose competence I definitely questioned when exposed to this person=>

A long time ago I knew someone who would often say this:
"Don't try to confuse me with the facts - my mind is made up."

This same person also had membership in a cult that didn't get questioned, frequently practiced self-abuse, and even checked into a mental hospital voluntarily after deliberate and visible self-abuse.
All this after a history of involvement with illicit drugs and addictions.

This person was the offspring of 'a good, christian family' with parents who never so much as consumed alcohol, but they did endlessly watch TV, listen to radio and read the newspapers.
'Salt of the earth', right ??

NOW:
I say in response to the repeated, personal attacks in reply to useful information that was posted here=>
I have practiced self-examination for decades, live by my integrity, and have a clear conscience resulting from deliberate truthfulness practiced in everything, and also;
When I make errors, I also make amends as has been shown in various corrections and apologies that I've made publicly right here at BBHF.

In this instance I owe no apology, nor have I any need to make amends with someone who aims only to discredit me as being mentally ill and therefore also as being incompetent.

I will not play dead when thus attacked - nor do I aim to cause harm in return.

I did ask very politely for the attacks to cease here - and was answered by yet another very personally aimed attack.
09-09-2020, 09:42 AM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2020 11:26 AM by Lumos.)
Rainbow RE: [GET/VIEW] MANDATORY RFID VAXXING FOR U.S. ???
Superbly related thread by Revox here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-VRev...-Is-Coming
(Unfortunately it has an AFF link in the wrong section though...)

Includes this ~2 minute intro video:

Here is the site where access to their 9-part docu-series, "Vaccines Revealed." (via joining their mailing list) may be requested:
Code:
https://vrevealed.com/trailer/

The response after joining there also says:
Quote: Please join the movement and...
SIMPLY REGISTER TO GET
YOUR CUSTOMIZED REFERRAL LINK
And
GET AMAZING AND VALUABLE THANK YOU-GIFTS!
Worth Over $600!!

So that is what Revox must have gotten his AFF link from...and since I also got one I'm posting that in the correct section now too - and sharing the links already for their 1st couple of videos, as is our tradition here !!

My thread about this supposedly 'free' offer, 2nd post with the video links is right here:

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Docu...pid3135021
09-10-2020, 05:39 AM
The satanic globalists are fighting for their lives!

Watch todays video that reveals the discovery that HUGE numbers of "covid-19 test kits" were actively being shipped in 2018.

if it gets taken down watch here: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/M4YtazGIdcIH/
09-10-2020, 07:13 AM
smithnowt: thank you for taking the time to try to wake people up.

In this culture today even when people are given actual facts, many just won't accept it. They have already made up their minds. So don't take it personally.

There are giant differences between the basement trolls - many who are paid to spread deliberate disinfo - and people whose consciousness is opening and beginning to question.

For those who don't know, the CIA has tens of thousands of basement troll around the world, as does Bill Gates, the pharmaceutical companies, the Soros crime ring and so on.

Vaccines are never, have never been, proven entirely safe and effective.

Fact: Bill Gates polio vaccine in India has permanently paralyzed close to 500,000 children and harmed millions? more. He was asked to leave. The UN just came out and admitted that in Africa, the Gates vaccine was causing paralysis in ? (how many) people.

Now if a normal, mentally balanced person realized they were causing harm they would stop what they are doing - but not this guy - nor his wife - and his organization - they just carry on.
If the sub-text of this does not resonate with a person - basically they are brain dead. They have no functioning thought processes.

Fact: Bill Gates is on record saying he is using vaccines in Africa to sterilize black women - who were not made aware of this. If this does not make him among the top racists in the world - I don't know what will. Where is BLM on this? Oh, that's right they get funding from one of his auxiliary financial shell companies.

In trying to put the pieces together, a person will be given the wrong pieces to play with - the CIA is a master at this, as is the Mossad, KGB, MI5-6 and so on...
They are even sponsoring websites giving out some pieces that fit, and some that don't, just to keep things confused.

Only complete fools, who are often troll critics, will throw out the entire picture because a piece or two doesn't fit.
So no apologies really needed.

You are a brave soul who is out there fighting even for those who choose to remain ignorant, even those demanding they are allowed to stay ignorant.
Even the best fighters 'throw air' - but when they connect it is a powerful thing.

You will never connect with everyone - but you are stirring up some peoples brain cells and down the road - and they may not remember where it came from - might just go 'hey something is not adding up here'.

So carry on my friend, there are millions of us on the same team.

all the best
09-10-2020, 09:37 AM
WOW !!
This is the most important and amazing info since the plandemic began;
HUGE Thanks for sharing it here LeggyAnita !!!

Happydance Happydance Happydance Happydance Happydance Happydance Happydance Happydance Happydance Happydance
(09-10-2020 05:39 AM)LeggyAnita Wrote:  The satanic globalists are fighting for their lives!
Watch todays video that reveals the discovery that HUGE numbers of "covid-19 test kits" were actively being shipped in 2018.

if it gets taken down watch here: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/M4YtazGIdcIH/
Perfect 10 Perfect 10 Perfect 10 Perfect 10 Perfect 10 Perfect 10 Perfect 10 Perfect 10 Perfect 10 Perfect 10

I've also been trying to check out this (related ??) video as well:
Latest Drain-The-Swamp News - September 9, 2020 - Morning Coffee Edition
https://www.bitchute.com/video/KUEgpBEHfzU/
But the bitchute copy isn't playing for me, it isn't showing at brighteon, and here is the YT link which may go down at anytime:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUEgpBEHfzU
I did get that to play, but as it is mostly pole-ee-tick-ul I didn't stick around other than to check at various points to confirm that observation.

@King Crimson:
I thank you most sincerely for your kind thoughts !!
Great to see when someone is open-minded and standing fast amidst all the insanities that are pushed so forcefully upon everyone lately.
5.gif

34.gif