61.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-18-2014, 12:51 PM
RE:
(03-18-2014 11:20 AM)coreysnapes Wrote:  Thanks for this. Any chance of getting the message addon?
Not a Chance Sorry
03-18-2014, 03:33 PM
RE:
thanks, rep added.
03-18-2014, 07:29 PM
RE:
NOTE: THIS IS MY LAST POST OF USERPRO 1.0.78 UPDATE, when the userpro will comes new update, i will not post it. i hope you understand
03-26-2014, 07:30 PM
RE:
(03-18-2014 07:29 PM)HaselBiscuit Wrote:  
NOTE: THIS IS MY LAST POST OF USERPRO 1.0.78 UPDATE, when the userpro will comes new update, i will not post it. i hope you understand
Why [b]HaselBiscuit[/b] because nobody is paying you? Are you not making enough money here on someone elses hard work and development? I see your new here but sometimes you people kill me and you are completely against what this forum is about.

Forums like this (at least the good ones) are not about making a quick buck on someone elses scripts or programs but more like a community of try before you buy people. Where you can actually try it see if its worth the money and if it will work for you and sometimes get better support than the actual developers will give you. So if you dont want to share than dont share. If you want to recoup you money for a product start a group buy and dont use your money. If you want a hundred people here to pay you five bucks for someone elses work go to a kiddy forum bro.

Guys like you come here and just assume everyone is like you and you can say and act how you want. If you dont want to share than dont but dont make posts like that or you may find out you offend someone who has been using a computer longer than you have been eating solid food and then they will share something with you haha. Then when mom gets home and her puter is a paperweight you will get grounded.

Sorry rant done.

26.gif