Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] UserPro - User Profiles with Social Login v1.0.78 Pure Activated 100%
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: 01_preview.png]
Version 1.0.78 (14 Mar 2014)
============================

- New feature: ability to set a specific user role for each registration form
- New option: exclude=1,2,.. memberlist option to hide specific users from member directory
- New option: form_role in registration shortcode can set an explicit role for form
- Fixed bug: PHP compatibility fixed
- Fixed bug: "pure" skin styling bug fixed in modal view
- Fixed bug: fixed a path conflict on some hosts conflicting with file uploads

Download Here:

Mediafire Link
Magic Button :

Zippyshare
Magic Button :
Love

Reupload File, Password Removed.

Note: This is my Last post of Userpro update. i hope you understand
Thank you mate... so much
(03-18-2014 01:17 AM)fire2000 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you mate... so much
Welcome Smile
hey bro your .rar file is in unnknown format or damaged. Please reupload it. It would be kind enough if you email me that plugin. Cheerz.
Qbeesoft@gmail.com
cool.... kinda
(03-18-2014 01:55 AM)ihpalash Wrote: [ -> ]hey bro your .rar file is in unnknown format or damaged. Please reupload it. It would be kind enough if you email me that plugin. Cheerz.
Qbeesoft@gmail.com
nope its not. ithink your winrar is not updated.. please check your version of winrar
Hi Hacel,Niche share this themes or plugin..?

i see in the zip file just the plugin,But your post title " DeluxeThemes Package "

ihpalash,zip file its good bro...
(03-18-2014 02:06 AM)RudhiMaya Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Hacel,Niche share this themes or plugin..?

i see in the zip file just the plugin,But your post title " DeluxeThemes Package "

ihpalash,zip file its good bro...
its plugin, the name of author is : DeluxeTheme
are you serious????????

If you want to get the password
please donate at least 2$ to 5$ US Dollars
to continualy update of this plugin and addons :)

Donation Link : https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cm...3J3B5W7B2W

after your donation contact me in my gmail to send the 1 Plugin/ 2 addons password.

Email: BrendonRayle@gmail.com
i dont know man.I can see that the file is 3.31 mb, but everytime i am downloading 3.30 mb. Why .01 is not downloaded??? Help me goD

sorry for the troubled comment
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's