7.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-11-2014, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2014 05:12 PM by Quasar.)
RE:
Wow, it’s nice to see the haters, critics and ingrates all finally come-out!

Where ya’ been?!

I won’t waste my time with you.

So, for those of you new to business or even established, pay attention to the lesson here.

It would be so easy to just obliterate mental midgets like these, but that would be no more satisfying than squashing an insect – and even less difficult.

Hell, taking a deep breath would be harder!

But doing it would make me as small as they are.

Guys and gals,

There will always be these people that claim they know something about making money, but have never made any, or taken a risk or done much of anything, but sit on the sidelines of life and give quasi-expert advice about everything you do not do, don’t do right or do all wrong.

I have heard comments from these expert “spectators” all my life.

Never haves – Never gonnas - Never wills.

And I’ve done nothing but laugh at them and their comments all my life, then gone out and done exactly what they told me could not be done - often, even more than could be done – time after time.

Hell, I love them for being keyboard bad asses – they’re too cowardly to ever say these things to anyone personally.

I find it extra amusing that these miscreants could read through over 600 posts and watch almost 2-1/2 hours of video they had free access to – and still try to convince people I am full of crap or a scammer.

I don't know about you guys, but all those hours of time just to watch videos and read -THEN decide it's a scam?

If I knew it was a scam, why waste those precious hours of my life? My time means a lot more to me that! I won't waste it watching videos and reading crap I think is BS - then spend hours writing "hate" posts.

What a waste! I feel pity for these ingrates with nothing better to do with their lives.

I said early in this process – I don’t need your money. But they insist there must be a scam – a hidden agenda – something I will surely drop on you at the last minute – to separate you from your money.

So – for the few sitting in the cheap seats that claim they are making so much money and I am so full of crap, let’s do this:

1.) If I have asked anyone for money in any amount, please make a post here.
2.) For those that have offered payment for my services that I flatly declined, please post here. (I know you won’t, but you know who you are.)
3.) For any of you that have asked for mentoring and been quoted a fee, please post.
4.) For any of you that asked for my consulting about anything and been asked for money, please post.

What these cynics and haters haven’t considered and could not possibly account for - are the forum members and people that have PMed and emailed me – VIPs, Newbies, Lurkers, Asians, Indians, Russians, Italians, Canadians, Brits, etc.

They have written me with thanks for helping them make their first money online – EVER. Some have even done exceptionally well - reaching 4-figures in profits in less than 3-weeks.

Others have not made more than a few coins. But there isn’t anything like earning those first few cents online – nothing can replace that feeling.

Had it not been for a few posts here, and those notes and emails, I might have stopped after video 2. Their continued words of kindness and thanks are what has grown this to 10 videos – and a few thousand words in posts.

Yes, my time is expensive – I don’t apologize or need to be shy about it. I earn more than all but the top trial attorneys make.

As the annoying cliché goes – It is what it is!

But not one soul here has sent me a dime or been asked for one.

And let’s be clear, I also said this was a BBHF exclusive. In the other places this has been posted, that is squarely on the backs of a few leechers and thieves.

So the majority have fueled my efforts thus far, and those people are my chief reason for having continued doing this.

If the haters were multiplied by 100, they couldn’t even cause me to break stride. I take harder shots at least a dozen times a day from professionals that could eat these lightweights alive.

So, it’s simple – if you see posts where I scammed someone or asked for even one cent – cease reading and viewing, and go away.

But don’t listen to the haters, cynics, excuse makers, and critics that are quick to tell you it cannot be done. These people specialize in being miserable and are always recruiting new members for their club.

While they are shouting about all the things that are scams, cheats and cannot be done –

There are many taking action and doing just what they have been told was impossible or, at least, unlikely.

If I am a scammer – I am the worst one in the history of scamming.

I keep forgetting to ask you guys for your money!

D*amn, I knew I was forgetting something!
You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein
02-11-2014, 05:01 PM
RE: [GET] [Update - Ver. 2 ] Instant Money Maker - How I Make Over $100 Per Day Easily!
Quasar,

Thank you for continuing posting here and making vids even when there are so many negativity in the thread.
There are people here (like me) that get a lot of value from your generosity!

Please do not stop.
+5 rep to you

Cheers!

Cool Cool Cool
02-11-2014, 05:03 PM
RE:
Hey, Q, I think you may have seen my post (#616) before I had a chance to edit. I said I found some vids after watching yours and then listed two of them. Then I realized they were the same links from the PDF.

I watched three about how to set up on ebay and when I tried, everything was totally different.
When I got to video #4 - about shipping I said to myself, "I don't think any of this applies to us."
Then I humbly asked you to clarify - which you ended up doing, even after I erased my question! Thanks, Bud!

You're right, he seems to be a nice guy, but it took three vids to cover opening your account.
No wonder he has a thousand of them!

So I'm all set up and after a lot of searching I found something I like. $350 on Amazon - priced
all the way to over $900 on ebay. Of course they won't sell, but it makes my middle of the road
price of, say, $499 look pretty good.

I know, that since I'm new, I shouldn't start with high ticket items, but it's well regarded and sells.
I'm unlikely to move them, but it will be good practice. Any big look-outs here?

I'm off to a slow start, but I know things will snowball once I start listing.

Also, if we are to list tens or hundreds of items, how are we going to deal with picture acquisition?

P.S. Thanks for the ebook. The first part is very useful. The rest I'll save for next year Smile
02-11-2014, 05:44 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2014 02:33 AM by Quasar.)
RE: [GET] [Update - Ver. 2 ] Instant Money Maker - How I Make Over $100 Per Day Easily!
(02-11-2014 05:03 PM)Extor Wrote:  Hey, Q, I think you may have seen my post (#616) before I had a chance to edit. I said I found some vids after watching yours and then listed two of them. Then I realized they were the same links from the PDF.

I watched three about how to set up on ebay and when I tried, everything was totally different.
When I got to video #4 - about shipping I said to myself, "I don't think any of this applies to us."
Then I humbly asked you to clarify - which you ended up doing, even after I erased my question! Thanks, Bud!

You're right, he seems to be a nice guy, but it took three vids to cover opening your account.
No wonder he has a thousand of them!

So I'm all set up and after a lot of searching I found something I like. $350 on Amazon - priced
all the way to over $900 on ebay. Of course they won't sell, but it makes my middle of the road
price of, say, $499 look pretty good.

I know, that since I'm new, I shouldn't start with high ticket items, but it's well regarded and sells.
I'm unlikely to move them, but it will be good practice. Any big look-outs here?

I'm off to a slow start, but I know things will snowball once I start listing.

Also, if we are to list tens or hundreds of items, how are we going to deal with picture acquisition?

P.S. Thanks for the ebook. The first part is very useful. The rest I'll save for next year Smile
Dude,

If you found a golden item like that, you have done fantastic. I probably would have priced it a little higher, but I understand you are just getting started.

Hell, if you can find an aircraft carrier to sell - go list it. There is no such thing as "too expensive."

Pics are becoming a bigger challenge every day. Owners are cleaning-up by suing people using their images without permission.

Not knowing the item, I cannot give you 100% certain advice.

You need to see if other sellers are using photos of the item. Usually, if they are - you can do it too. (Just don't use their pics.)

You might be able to find a decent pic using Google, but see how it is being used and who is using it. Most manufacturers usually don't get anal about it, but independent sellers will - especially if it is their pic.

Do an advanced image search on Google where you can get images that should be free to use commercially with modification.

If you can find the item in a store, get as clear a pic with your phone as you can. Most of the physical pics I have taken have been with my phone, but I am pretty good with any camera - even a phone. (Very steady hands)

The most expensive item I ever sold was with pics using a phone - over $40k.

It is sneaky, but you can call a store selling the item, tell the clerk you need a pic (for anything sounding reasonable) of the item sent to you, and you can get one that way. (I don't like doing that, but sometimes it is the only way.)

If you don't live where it is sold, do you know someone that lives close enough to a store that does? Ask them to get you a shot.

This is as much advice as I can give you without knowing what it is. (And I sure don't expect you to tell me.)

As for hosting in the ad itself, use any image hosting service. I use photobucket a lot, but you can use any site that allows a hot link. (which is most of them now) This is the only process you can use to get a pic IN the ad itself.

There is almost always a way to get a pic, so don't sweat it.

By the way, don't say it won't sell - that's a bad paradigm to have. Most Ebay buyers have annual earnings that are higher than all but the top sellers. Bunches of Ebay buyers are six-figure earners with more money than time.

But the one thing that will blow your mind about "expensive" stuff?

Those buyers are the nicest people and the least hassle. It is the sub-twenty bucks buyers that will make you nuts.
You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein
02-11-2014, 08:00 PM
RE:
Hi All I can not find the link to the calculator can somebody please help I know it is here but cant find it.
Thanks
55.gif
02-11-2014, 08:02 PM
RE:
sorry if this has been mentioned.im not much of an amazon user (im in the uk) are yous all yous amazon prime for this method?
02-11-2014, 10:08 PM
RE:
Thank you for the update.
This look nice. Thanks.
02-12-2014, 12:52 AM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2014 01:04 AM by ducane.)
(02-11-2014 08:02 PM)rainbowdrifter Wrote:  sorry if this has been mentioned.im not much of an amazon user (im in the uk) are yous all yous amazon prime for this method?
I'm in the UK mate, and I am using amazon primer one-month free trial for now. I think I'll be continuing with the paid option afterwards though because it'll be worth it.

I must add though that you need to put in a ton of work - in putting up listings, researching products, modifying the system to what works for you -to make this thing work for you, but the guarantee is that if you do, it will work.

From what I've noticed so far, it's worth MY time concentrating on listing a shit ton of low-price products that make me .60p/.80p per sale, than concentrating on looking for a 'super item' that'll make me even £5 per sale.

If you can make those little profits tick over constantly, make 2 or 3 sales a day over a range of items - say 15 items , thats around £10 a day. Okay it's not retirement money but what it does show you is that it's scalable.

List more items and make even more money. I still use my method of sourcing items, it's working well so far.
02-12-2014, 02:23 AM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2014 02:41 AM by Koson.)
RE:
Instant Money Maker in a nutshell from a Dirt Roads Scholar

Archaic, Ancient, Medieval Method that works to date 300% - did it by mistake few years back when I was running an
offline construction biz and looked for some needed stuff in my day to day operation.

Most of the time we cannot see the forrest because of the trees = nobody can see in lines/circles/polygones the most
important and defining element which is ... the minuscul DOT

Same here...This method is so simple and effective that it sounds barely a SF thing...if not unbelievable

Beside a computer with internet connection, some spreadsheet and dilligence abilities and let's be honest...
some minor funds, we need just the WILL to go for it

The method is given, the layout was presented, videos shared ... anything else?
Yeah ... Tips and Tricks > check posts #146, #210, #394, #453... don't forget the videos
Angry

OMG...even Jesus had to take off superfast out of some places because they didn't have the WILL to believe

A B-I-G THANK you to the OP of this thread and to Quasar for their hard work ...
I truly appreciate your energy and time invested > Reps added to both of you guys

Your videos Quasar make the whole deal working > Congrats
As soon as I seen the thread posted I knew that another gem is at work on BBHF

They say time is money - waiting for some feedback from some BBHF fellows I got in the saddle of this thread and read every single post
I'm quite a techie so when I see a gem's spark I like to jump in the dirt for it (Copy+Paste) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAumwxTgkhM
Got dirty and simply love this one ...

For time being I'm in Europe spending some time with my ole folks. Once I'm back in North America I'll make a double douce experiment

I will start it with my former construction manager > He's completely out of internet marketing but has the WILL to succeed
He UNDERSTANDS the Amazon and eBay working concepts > So we'll work out this method till they go out of business

Wish you all new seekers to UNDERSTAND (for Chris Farrell this word is the corner stone in IM biz) >> this beautiful
Archaic, Ancient, Medieval money making method that WORKS as a charm to this moment

Thank you Quasar and Co. for this thread > Guys, you don't need to go to Olympics for a medal.
We Love Heart You All for your Dedication, Patience, Time and WILL to share with others your awesome Results Welcome

I'll take my hats off for YOU anytime, anywhere Cool

PS ... Seekers > Make Yourself a gift and take advantage of this Valentine Week by applying this method NOW
PPS... All > Dirty Valentine Bonus Copy+Paste > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gxF8gH2jE8
02-12-2014, 04:52 AM
RE:
Thanks for the quick, thorough and thoughtful response, Q. (hope you don't mind the nickname - loved John de Lancie in Trek)

My concern with price is that I am a brand new seller and I gathered that it was best to start with cheaper goods until I had some rep. I was waiting for your response - I'll post today, maybe for a higher price. I'll also list lots of consumables too, I just couldn't resist this product.

As for pictures, yes, I have been going back to the manufacturer's site. I also figured that if others are using their pictures I should be pretty safe. It just means more sales of their products, after all. I think if you are respectful, they'll give you a pass. Sellers see you as competition and I remember your warning that some will secretly mark their pictures so they can crush you.

I live in the tiny town of Vulcan (really) - pop. 2000 - with a big Home Hardware. I know the owner and staff, who I'm sure would let me camp out all day setting up displays and taking pictures. I have also seen his huge basement storage space. He must get stuck with some stock so I am going to offer to be his clearing house. Maybe I can convince him to let me have the stuff at cost to resell. He gets his money back without the hassle of returning inventory.

I can only give one rep a day and I just gave it to ducane. I love the fact that he takes the time to report back here to help the rest of the new-bays.
That's the kind of thing that makes the forum go 'round!

Rep ya later, Q!
55.gif

7.gif