57.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

03-25-2014, 10:39 PM
[GET] Unlock your Greatness Summit 2013 hosted by Todd McConkey
[Image: copy-header-bg1.png]
Unlock your Greatness Summit 2013 hosted by Todd McConkey
English + (22.mp3's, 1.html file set) + 158 MB

Quote: UNLOCK YOUR GREATNESS

2013 World Wide Telesummit
hosted by Todd McConkey

Welcome to Unlock your Greatness Summit

• Are you feeling stuck?
• Are you having trouble with what to do next?
• Do you want to remove mental blocks to success?
• Do you want to create healthy, winning habits?

Well, you’re in the right place! Our panel of experts in the

field of Abundance and Financial Prosperity can help you!

I am excited, blessed and grateful to lead as the CEO of a thriving business, helping my ideal clients radically transform their lives through positive influence and motivation.

I have organized a Telesummit. Our team of 22 Experts will share their journey and reveal how they personally achieved success, while helping others to see beyond the Mediocrity Mindset. My own passion is to lead people in a positive, inspirational manner to help them grow in ways they never thought possible.

May you benefit immensely from the time you spend with us.

Sincerely,
Todd McConkey

Get Ready to Shift to a Prosperity Mindset.

You will learn from leading experts how to rid yourself

of any money blocks and raise your Financial Thermostat.

Abundance is within, all you need is the Key to Unlock It!

Meet our Speakers and look over their topics:

Self-Love: Your Key to Achieving Greatness
Krystalia Marie
Author, Speaker, energy healer and self-love enthusiast, Krystalya Marie’ empowers you to love yourself to improve your life. She shares her gift of Sacred Power Symbols, for healing body, mind and spirit, with thousands of people worldwide. Krystalya is the Director of Inner Peace for Ten Million Clicks for Peace, a best-selling co-author with Deepak Chopra, Mark Victor Hansen and Wayne Dyer in the ‘Wake Up.’ book series, and author of the ‘One-Minute Energy Tune-Up’ series of books and products.

Break Free of Fear and Create Your Thriving Business
Andrea Conway
Law of Attraction marketing coach Andrea Conway helps spiritual solopreneurs and business owners receive the income and success they want from the businesses they love. If you’re a spiritual entrepreneur, you’ll want to know that Andrea has been successfully self employed since 1992, when she walked away from her high-tech corporate marketing career to go out on her own. No paycheck, no benefits. What she did have was a brand new big mortgage on an antique home across from the ocean on Boston’s North Shore. She still remembers leaving corporate as “The scariest thing I have ever done.” Since then Andrea has two highly profitable 6-figure businesses. Now she teaches other spiritual entrepreneurs how to do the same or better.

Activating Your Destiny – Power Behind Everything
Dr. Robert Pease
Robert Pease, "the Numbers Doctor" holds a Ph.D. degree in Transpersonal Counseling and Mystical Science. He is the creator of the the Power Behind Everything Awakening and founder of Robert Pease International, The Peace Network and host on Co-Creator Network’s internet radio. Dr.Robert has a celebrity client of the Who’s Who of Entertainment Industry as well as numerous high profile Wealth Coaches in Real Estate and Financial Abundance. He has also been called the “Coach behind the Coaches” and is a well respected “Psychic to the Stars.” Dr Robert has been the advisor on many spiritual films including Sacred Journey of the Heart and is the author of Spiritual Bootcamp: This Is Your Wake Up Call and his soon to be released book The Power Behind Everything.

Life Changing Ultimate Energy Transmissions
Eric Altman
For over twenty years, Eric Altman "The Heart Field Transmitter" has dedicated himself to healing others through his gifts of distance healing and awakened state of being. A conduit for divine energy, Eric teaches a clear, simple, and dynamic path to awakening that is down-to-earth, free of dogma, and full of play. Eric’s unique system, Heart Field HealingTM, assists in building pathways for a deeper connection with yourself. His guidance activates your innate healing abilities, resets your nervous system, and communicates pure unconditional love to your entire being. In turn, this results in lasting psychological and physical benefits, and an expanded state of awareness. Eric’s transmissions promote presence, inner freedom, wellness, confidence, creativity, and self-reliant wholeness.

Eat More Exersice Less
Jonathan Bailor
Collaborating with top scientists for over 10 years, analyzing over 1,300 studies, and garnering endorsements by top doctors from Harvard Medical School, Johns Hopkins, Yale, and UCLA, Jonathan Bailor is a nutrition and exercise expert and former personal trainer who specializes in using high-quality food and exercise to simplify wellness. He has registered over 25 patents and authored the revolutionary book The Calorie Myth (HarperCollins, 12.31.13). Bailor serves as a Senior Program Manager at Microsoft, hosts a popular syndicated wellness radio show, blogs on The Huffington Post, and consults for organizations around the world. His free 28-day quick-start eating and exercise guide is available at BailorGroup.com.

Your 6th Sense Guide to a 6-Figure Business
Rev. Anne Presuel
Rev. Anne Presuel (self-proclaimed “Irreverent Rev”), is the creator and CEO of Divinely Intuitive Business, LLC, and works with spiritual entrepreneurs helping them get their sacred gifts to the world in a powerful, abundant way. She helps her clients “Get Their Divine ON!” by tuning into their own 6th sense while building 6-figure businesses on their own terms. Anne is an Interfaith Minister, a Divine Intuitive™, and a master energy therapist.

7 Seals of Consciousness
KaseyBrad and Julius
During a near death experience Brad Wallis was visited by a Higher – Light Teaching Group named Julius. They provided Brad with incredible information for humans regarding why our existence here came to be, and what our souls are doing on this plane. Brad was able to question his purpose with Julius where he discovered things about himself that he could not access in Human form. Brads communications with this group moved his believing in himself into knowing of himself. Brad requested that they continue their communications upon his return to this realm. Immediately following Brads return from his near death experience, his wife Kasey began to serendipitously Channel Julius. These conversations were so profound in their expansive progression. Conversations that lead to the connection with their Souls which allowed Kasey and Brad to break barriers that had held the human experience in such limitation.

Ready to Connect with Ideal Joint Venture Partners?
Ruth Anne Wood
Ruth Anne Wood is the founder of Scripting for Success, a production and leadership training company. One branch of this is her free online community for bestselling and newer authors and coaches to meet promotional and collaboration partners called JVattraction.com. Her weekly newsletters on product creation, affiliate marketing, joint venture requests and interviews with best selling authors and coaches turns the whole pay to play guru insider model on its head. It gives free members access to VIP product creation and marketing tools, contacts and business resources. For additional support Ruth offers private and group coaching that not only helps authors and coaches with the technical side of creating products, marketing and running a business but financial and success mindset as well.

Create a Hot Personal Brand and Have Customers for Life
Liz Goodgold
Speaker and author Liz Goodgold is a fiery redhead with over 20 years of experience in marketing and branding. She is the author of RED FIRE BRANDING: Create a Hot Personal Brand and Have Customers for Life and DUH! Marketing. Liz’s talks are the epitome of “edutainment” – blending information, education, humor, and real-world examples. This fireball of energy takes issues directly from her audience demonstrating how branding is the key to boosting business. Liz is a practicing “branding guru” having worked for such major clients as the World Trade Centers, Sharp HealthCare, Quaker Oats, Pfizer, and Univision, so that she knows what works and what doesn’t. An often quoted expert, Liz has appeared in over 500 media outlets including ABC, NBC, CBS, CNBC, CNN, The Wall Street Journal, and The New York Times.

Extreme Intuitive Makeover
Anne Deidre
Anne Deidre is a sought-after and highly respected Intuitive Vibrational Catalyst and Coach, bestselling author, empowering speaker and Intuitive Artist who works with Divine Energy and Frequency that includes Spirit, Ascended Masters, Archangels and each soul’s Divine Self to shift energetic patterns, clear and heal trauma, catalyze dormant gifts and talents and ignite the Divine intuitive power within each person. Anne’s transformational gifts allow her to intuitively ‘shine a light’ into a client’s energy system and illuminate their hidden and or dormant Divine gifts and talents that their soul is here to share. Her unique and powerful healing gifts allow her to shift her client’s energetic patterns, heal trauma and create new patterns in her clients chakra and energy systems so that they can bring their Divine gifts to the world.

Linked Into Business Webinars
Viveka Von Rosen
Viveka Von Rosen is author of LinkedIn Marketing: An Hour a Day and is known internationally as the “LinkedIn Expert”. CEO of Linked Into Business and co-founder of LinkedProspecting.com, she also hosts the biggest LinkedIn chat on Twitter and co-moderates LinkedStrategies, the largest LinkedIn strategy group on LinkedIn. Forbes has listed her as a top social media influencer, and she has been cited in Money Magazine, Ragan, CNN, Forbes, Mashable, The Miami Herald, Social Media Today and The Social Media Examiner

The 10 Laws of Self Improvement
David Riklan
David Riklan is the president and founder of Self Improvement Online, Inc., the leading provider of self-improvement and personal growth information on the Internet. His premier Self Improvement website, SelfGrowth.com, gets over 2 Million visitors a month. His company also publishes three email newsletters going out to over 500,000 weekly subscribers on the topics of self improvement, natural health, personal growth, relationships, home business, sales skills, and brain improvement. David’s first book – Self Improvement: The Top 101 Experts Who Help Us Improve Our Lives – has been praised by leading industry experts as the Encyclopedia of Self Improvement. That book’s success motivated him to continue publishing books which seek to improve the lives of others.

Your In-Depth Guide to Profitable Popularity
Dr. Rachna Jain
Dr. Rachna Jain is a business profitability strategist and the author of “Internet Marketing for the Rest of Us: Your In-Depth Guide to Profitable Popularity.” Rachna has been online since 1998, and has used the internet to grow three distinct +six figure businesses in the past 14 years. She guides her clients to make more money and become more well- known online through a process of building their presence and monetizing this most effectively. She has been quoted in more than 500 major media publications, including Fortune Small Business, Entrepreneur Magazine, The Washington Post, The Chicago Tribune, among many others. She has guested on Top 10 radio and on guest on NBC’s Today Show. A well regarded speaker and trainer, Rachna’s warm and approachable style will make it easy to unlock your greatness.

The Accidental Millionaire
Stephanie Frank
Stephanie Frank is an in demand behavior expert and Best Selling Author of The Accidental Millionaire, helps people intentionally master their lives so they can enjoy more of everything – time, money, laughter and love. Stephanie has helped thousands of individuals and organizations around the world be more efficient, productive and streamlined so they can get more of what they want, faster than ever. She is uniquely qualified to discuss the topics of life and business, having made her first million at the young age of 22. She has been featured in Entrepreneur Magazine, Fast Company Magazine, SelfGrowth.com, Fox News and hundreds of other media outlets.

Alchemy Through Hypnotherapy
Hazel Palache
Hazel Palache is a transformation Expert, certified coach, author and speaker. She teaches 45+ women entrepreneurs how to release fear and doubt so they live successful lives infused with more joy, fun and financial freedom. If you are serious about moving forward with more power and confidence and having an expert to guide you, register for a no obligation, No Cost 30 Minute ‘Discovery call’ with Hazel, please email Hazel@yourstairwaytowealth.com I also invite you to register for our Complimentary report “Lifestyle and Business Alchemy” – 10 Steps to Turn mistakes into Success. together with the International Monday Motivator at http://www.yourstairwaytowealth.com

Detox Your Life
Gabrielle Alexis Whitney, M.S.S., M.A.
As a Life, Business and Wellness Coach and certified gourmet raw food chef, Gabrielle Whitney has helped thousands of people create lives beyond their wildest dreams. With an extensive background in business, psychology, spirituality, and sacred sexuality, along with 10+ years of coaching and a commitment to optimal health, she brings a unique perspective to her work. Gabrielle covers everything from the kitchen – to the bedroom – to the boardroom – and beyond! She not only helps her clients achieve lucrative careers, she helps them design lives of meaning, passion, and purpose with greater intimacy and vibrant health.

Elevating Self-Esteem
Dr. Joe Rubino
Dr. Joe Rubino, CEO of Center For Personal Reinvention, is acknowledged as one of the world’s foremost experts on the topic of elevating self-esteem. He is a life-changing personal development and success coach on how to restore self-esteem, achieve business success, maximize joy and fulfillment in life and productivity. He is known for his groundbreaking work in personal and leadership development, building effective teams, enhancing listening and communication skills, life and business coaching and optimal life planning.

Repattern Your Life, Live Your Dream
Tania A Prince
Tania A Prince is an EFT Master. She has presented at EFT Conferences both in the UK and America. She is a highly experienced therapist who has worked with thousands of clients in face to face sessions and via the phone. She is one of the leading trainers of EFT in the world with over ten years of experience training therapists. Her courses are renowned for the energy and humour she brings to them, as well as the depth of training. She is also one of the leading innovators in the field. As well as running EFT training courses, Tania is an internationally recognized NLP Trainer (Neuro-Linguistic programming). She has an extensive knowledge of therapeutic approaches which include; Time line therapy, counselling, hypnotherapy, TAT (Tapas Acupressure Technique) and BSFF (Be Set Free Fast). She has worked in the field of psychotherapy for over eighteen years.

Goal Setting, and Goal Getting
Andrew Morgan
Andrew Morgan is the author of About Goals: The Daily Goals Tool Kit, and About Goals: 101+ Quick Tips to Reach Your Goals. In addition, he has developed tools such as the About Goals: Life-Motion Study and the About Goals Daily Journal, both designed to help achievers find clarity and focus to reach their objectives faster. Andrew is known as The Goals Coach by coaching clients, seminar participants and more than 300,000 people around the world who receive his insightful messages via Twitter. He has dedicated his life to helping individuals and teams produce the personal and professional outcomes they desire.

Fun and Fearless Holistic Health
Marissa Vicario
Marissa Vicario is a certified holistic health coach, healthy living expert, creator of The Total Reset Plan and author of How To Be Holistically Hot: A 30 Day Guide to Making Men Swoon and Your Friends Want What You Have. She shares her health secrets, get-fit tips and the cooking expertise that has inspired countless women to ditch the diet mentality, transform their relationship with food and turbocharge their health to become holistically hot in a way that’s fun and fearless. Marissa has appeared in Shape Magazine, Forbes.com, Entrepreneur Magazine, the Chelsea Krost Show and was a featured female entrepreneur on Next Generation TV. Her blog, Where I Need to Be, has been named one of the Top 100 Health Coach Blogs and she regularly speaks on topics such as health and wellness and entrepreneurship.

Flowing With Your Passions
Terri Babers
Like many of her coaching and training clients, Terri Babers is a “Multi-Passionista.” As a curious, creative, passionate, really busy pearson with greatly diverse, ever-evolving interests, it can be hard to pick just one passion or direction! This can be paralyzing if you don’t understand the value of who you really are at your core and how to make the best of YOU in everthing you do!
• It interferes with identifying your purpose and being an effective leader.
• It leads to procrastination and wheel spinning
• it causes you to feel stuck in what might have once been a wonderful career path!’
• And it absolutely creates stress, overwhelm and burnout!

Dream It, Plan It, Live It
Traci Bogan
Traci Bogan has backpacked 65,000 miles, in six continents, through 50 countries and has written several books about the transformational life lessons she’s learned doing it. She is the world’s first Dreampreneur and leading expert on goal mastery. Traci has made a career of putting herself front and center to show others how to break through their fears and achieve their goals quickly, using her Goal Planning System (GPS). Traci’s twenty year passion for personal development is at the core of her business and life philosophy. She is dedicated to working with driven individuals who are committed to break through their fears and ignite the courage to set, commit to, and achieve their goals and dreams so they can live an empowered life.

About Your Host
Todd McConkey
Global Internet Entrepreneur Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada. (Ontario, Canada) Marketing and Advertising. Cross Functional Expertise in Business Analysis, Marketing and New Business Development. Consistent Record of Forging Strong Business Relationships with Prospects and Clients. Readily Establish a Positive Rapport with Team and Work Collaboratively to Achieve Corporate Goals. Productive in Generating a Successful Marketing and Sales Program.

As Tood puts it:
I grew up in Canada near Georgia Bay on the Great Lakes. I've always had an entrepreneurial spirit and from early childhood wanted to be a businessman. I studied Psychology and Computer Technology in College. My first job was at 14 in a bakery and while working there dreamed about owning my own bakery. I've enjoy successful careers in the car rental business and the hospital and printing industry before launching into my own business. My friends say I am a cheerful, positive, spontaneous person who is a good listener. I have two wonderful boys. I love to go camping and explore new warm sunny destinations. I do love to cook whether it is a fancy meal or just a thick juicy steak on the BBQ. My latest passion is Golf and I strive to be the best that I can at it! I've recently discovered the secrets to making money on the Internet and I enjoy sharing it with my friends.

Magic Button :
Code:
http://fileom.com/38cyniyh2dph/Unlock_Your_Greatness_Summit.part1.rar.html
http://fileom.com/a026a76pj0d2/Unlock_Your_Greatness_Summit.part2.rar.html

Code:
http://terafile.co/02b047610d3d/Unlock_Your_Greatness_Summit.part1.rar
http://terafile.co/612041352257/Unlock_Your_Greatness_Summit.part2.rar
03-26-2014, 04:25 AM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2014 04:27 AM by download.)
RE:
File is fake. Stop download all link of mrlink
03-26-2014, 04:31 AM
RE:
(03-26-2014 04:25 AM)download Wrote:  File is fake. Stop download all link of mrlink
wtf do u mean by fake ??
stop spamming or im gonna report you
03-26-2014, 05:43 AM
RE:
2nd of each DL link requires premium account :-(
Closed

46.gif