65.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-10-2015, 06:11 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2015 12:17 PM by cormancd.)
[GET] Ultimate Member Premium Extensions Pro–WordPress Plugin
[GET] Ultimate Member Premium Extensions Pro–WordPress Plugin

Ultimate Member is a powerful plugin that allows you to add beautiful user profiles to your site and create advanced online communities. The plugin enables users to sign up and become members of your site all from the front-end. With a focus on flexibility and simplicity creating a community and membership site with WordPress has never been so easy.

[Image: Ultimate-Member-Premium-Extensions-Wordp...e.net_.jpg]
DEMO/Sales Page:
Code:
https://ultimatemember.com
Direct Download Link, No waiting Time, No Password Required
[Below Link is Working 100% Tested]

Code:
http://moourl.com/r7rlg
Unlimited Download Speed>With Resume Support
Just Download Freely
04-10-2015, 09:06 PM
RE: [GET] Ultimate Member Premium Extensions Pro–WordPress Plugin
Looks like a great share, thanks.
https://911s5.xyz/ Private IPv4 proxies. Socks5 and HTTPs. High Quality. Fast Speeds.

№1 Worldwide !!!
04-10-2015, 09:11 PM
Thanks for the share.
I notice that the file you have uploaded is exactly the same files as the free version available on WordPress.org.

Why not share that link to the WP plugin rather than uploading to your mirror?
04-10-2015, 10:50 PM
Ultimate Member Premium Extensions Pro–WordPress Plugin
(04-10-2015 09:11 PM)NotSo Invisible Wrote:  Thanks for the share.
I notice that the file you have uploaded is exactly the same files as the free version available on WordPress.org.

All Are Same Things Buddy Thanks for Understanding
CoolCool
04-11-2015, 11:29 AM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2015 07:06 PM by NotSo Invisible.)
(04-10-2015 10:50 PM)saif0506 Wrote:  

CoolCool

Okay, misunderstood because you gave the link to the "Premium Extensions Pro", labeled the download as the pro and you show images of the extensions. The file downloaded is the free version hosted on WordPress.org.

There are no "Pro" extensions in your download. The link to the free version on WP is https://wordpress.org/plugins/ultimate-member/

I test plugins for my business and for developers as well as my own clients.

My Review of Ultimate Member.
It's a good plugin with serious restrictions on functionality without the Pro extensions. The plugin also has major issues with many themes due to the "ReduxFramework" used for building Ultimate Member Plugin.

In fact, attempting to activate the Ultimate Member Plugin with certain themes will give a fatal error and the plugin will not activate.

BuddyPress is still the better choice since there are so many plugins that have been developed for free to give great functionality. The new work being done on BuddyPress is making some very good improvements for functionality, efficiency and compatibility with themes.

Other plugins such as UserPro (with addons) and Users Ultra lite (available on WP for free) and Users Ultra Pro (no addons needed) - and I am no fan of either of those plugins - give more functionality for the price than the Ultimate Member extensions give.
64.gif
04-14-2015, 02:26 AM
(04-11-2015 11:29 AM)NotSo Invisible Wrote:  
(04-10-2015 10:50 PM)saif0506 Wrote:  

CoolCool

Okay, misunderstood because you gave the link to the "Premium Extensions Pro", labeled the download as the pro and you show images of the extensions. The file downloaded is the free version hosted on WordPress.org.

There are no "Pro" extensions in your download. The link to the free version on WP is https://wordpress.org/plugins/ultimate-member/

I test plugins for my business and for developers as well as my own clients.

My Review of Ultimate Member.
It's a good plugin with serious restrictions on functionality without the Pro extensions. The plugin also has major issues with many themes due to the "ReduxFramework" used for building Ultimate Member Plugin.

In fact, attempting to activate the Ultimate Member Plugin with certain themes will give a fatal error and the plugin will not activate.

BuddyPress is still the better choice since there are so many plugins that have been developed for free to give great functionality. The new work being done on BuddyPress is making some very good improvements for functionality, efficiency and compatibility with themes.

Other plugins such as UserPro (with addons) and Users Ultra lite (available on WP for free) and Users Ultra Pro (no addons needed) - and I am no fan of either of those plugins - give more functionality for the price than the Ultimate Member extensions give.

can u share here the "real" ultimate member pro?

just curious Love
04-14-2015, 03:18 AM
Thanks. +Reps Added
07-09-2015, 06:00 AM
I tried this too and was disappointed it wasn't what it was posted as. Easily get the free from WordPress.org, but people do this stuff all the time on torrents too. They say pro or premium and even say the free version and it is pointless for those looking for the pro or premium version. All that bandwidth is wasted, especially those with a bandwidth cap on dsl.
07-09-2015, 09:55 AM
Lol OP is a fruitcake.

Can anyone tell me if there is some correlation between UM and UserPro on codecanyon, same guys or completely separate. I think I might have played with an extension that was compatible with both, hence my confusion.
07-09-2015, 09:58 AM
may make for a interesting GB. BlackFriday coming up soon enough https://ultimatemember.com/core-extensions-bundle/
8.gif

5.gif