6.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-10-2014, 06:46 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2014 06:51 AM by phil123.)
RE: Rock Page Builder
I’m not seeing the rock page builder plug-in. Any suggestions?
(08-10-2014 02:34 AM)host1741 Wrote:  Have checked and it is definitely there in zipfile, but it's not a Plugin, more of an "add-on" and also just not where anyone might expect to look -also a possibly confusing issue as there are two (2) Rock Builders contained in main folders, first is Rock Form Builder, contained in plugins folder, second is Rock Page Builder, in a separate folder. Hope this clarifies for everyone -Thanks and rep given
08-10-2014, 08:16 AM
RE:
Thnaks for answering!
All works great, it is install like DEMO, but I can not edit any page because it does not have Open Rock Page Builder button. When I click on up right corner where is screen options I can see a page builder, I can uncheck and check again, it shows up below text area, but I can not do anything whit it (edit, move, add element...). Does anyone knows how to resolve this conflict? Thanks!
08-10-2014, 09:52 AM
RE:
(08-10-2014 08:16 AM)host1741 Wrote:  Thnaks for answering!
All works great, it is install like DEMO, but I can not edit any page because it does not have Open Rock Page Builder button. When I click on up right corner where is screen options I can see a page builder, I can uncheck and check again, it shows up below text area, but I can not do anything whit it (edit, move, add element...). Does anyone knows how to resolve this conflict? Thanks!
Just did a check with clean and fresh install using WP 392 and Quasar 175, and it works fine.

Go to edit a page you've created or the default WP Sample Page, on the RHS sidebar you should see a red colored box; you just need to tick "Use Rock Pagebuilder", most important _save_ it, and then the page will show on the top LHS a green button, titled "Open Rock Pagebuilder" Click that and all should be OK.

If you're still having problems after that, perhaps check your hosting, not all are WP friendly.
08-10-2014, 07:05 PM
RE:
I do not have on the RHS sidebar a red colored box either, so I think the problem is in hosting. It does not work on localhost either (win7 and win8.1), but I will try on another hosting. Thanks for your help!!
08-10-2014, 10:06 PM
RE:
Just out of curiousity, who are you using?
60.gif
08-11-2014, 12:28 AM
RE:
I use http://hostrica.com for testing and localhost and it still does not work. What hosting do you use or which one do you recommend?
08-11-2014, 09:42 AM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2014 09:57 AM by phil123.)
RE:
They look sort of ok, prob. a bit low end; but the bible on this, for my money anyway, is the biggest genuine hosting review site, which last time I mentioned here I got hit with accusations of affiliate link even though i just posted their name and its a free review forum FFS anyway. If you ask Mr Google for "web hosting talk" it comes up first, has millions of comments /posts onsite about the subject, no editorial bias evident and very unlike most of the cesspool which comprises the others.

Might be worth raising a fault ticket with your current host, could be just a mod_rewrite /php /permissions thing.
08-11-2014, 07:28 PM
RE:
Thanks again for your reply. Thanks a lot for your help. I already contacted hosting and they said that for them everything is fine. I do not know what to do. Probably a little something somewhere needs to change and I do not know where.
08-11-2014, 08:31 PM
RE:
Hosts often say that, its a reflex action to avoid doing any work. Did you raise a Fault Ticket on their system? If not, do so with Urgent Priority One and demand some answers, the theme works for everyone else including 20,000 satisfied paying customers :-)

Failing that, tell them goodbye and eff off, after you've found a new host (I use Hawkhost, in Amsterdam, part of global HH network, with many sites, many years no problems) but there's many other good ones. Good luck and let us know how you go!
08-11-2014, 10:31 PM
RE:
for demo contact me and add +5 rep add :D
36.gif

82.gif