81.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-08-2017, 12:40 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2017 12:41 PM by blackhatspidy.)
RE: [GET] U*N*C*O*M*P*R*O*M*I*Z*E*D LIFE (MP)
thank you imunit for creating mega link +5 rep added ,
I haven't done it because I don't want to
loose my mega account if someone report my links :)
06-08-2017, 02:49 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2017 12:32 AM by imunit.)
Here's the file with the mega download link:

Download Link To Mega

Sorry for the added step, but I've noticed that even if the zippyshare file gets reported, the mega file doesn't get deleted....Cheers :)

Reps appreciated :) And share reps to vickiweb and blackhatspidy too.
06-09-2017, 05:03 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2017 05:08 PM by samdman007.)
Massive... and truly amazing share. Thank you for your time and effort. Much appreciated. Repped.

Thank you blackhatspidy for the review and zippy mirrors. Repped.
06-13-2017, 08:19 PM
vickiweb added the following bonuses :

01 Gain Self-Confidence and Self-Esteem

This is probably the #1 most popular session I do. I have seen thousands of people instantly feel amazing after going through this one. When you experience it, it’s as if a dark veil of doubt and insecurity is lifted off of you. You’ll feel lighter, happier and incredibly more positive towards yourself.

02 Attract Your Perfect Relationship

I have seen very often that what stops people from attracting the mate of their dreams or having an amazing time with their current partner is a mental block. This block flies completely under the radar for 99% people. But with this session, they’ll be able to catch it and eliminate it.

03 Get Deep Unbroken Sleep

Sleep is the one area in your life that can have a ripple effect on everything else. When deprived, it affects your health, relationship with your partner and kids, performance at work and a thousand other things. This session reverses that by putting you in deep, rejuvenating sleep night after night.

04 Overcome Fear of Public Speaking

Take any group of people and ask them what their #1 fear is. Chances are, you’ll hear the words “public speaking.” People pay thousands of dollars with coaches to get rid of this fear. But it all stems from an incorrect mental model which will get corrected after you experience this session.

Bonuses here:

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...-R-BONUSES

Thank you vickiweb...+5 rep added :)
07-15-2017, 10:07 PM
I wanted to say a huge THANK YOU for this product. I have been listening to the bonus confidence and relationship audios daily and feel a marked difference. I'm generally cheerful anyway, this gives a quiet knowing that you are amazing. I feel these 2 are all I need right now. I have downloaded the huge video files as I feel you can connect more with her when she talks, so would recommend that over audios if you can.
72.gif
07-15-2017, 11:37 PM
Thanks for sharing
07-23-2017, 05:32 AM
I really don't find her hypnosis tracks an good I just don't find her voice hypnotic at all, does anyone else feel the same?

Overkill
07-12-2018, 10:56 PM
Thank you, vickiweb. +5 reps given.
07-12-2018, 11:37 PM
Awesome share!!!
Max reps added.
Thanks
Cool
07-13-2018, 02:48 AM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2018 02:49 AM by Nay Aung.)
Module 2 workbook is referred to in the document !Module 2.docx.

The link is
Code:
http://ul.mindvalley.com/courses/uncompromised-life-module-2/pages/2/sections/15000/download

Unfortunately, MindValley won't let me in to get it. Can anyone else manage that?
54.gif

85.gif