63.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-13-2017, 08:52 PM
RE: [GET] Traffic Problem? Solved!
Well i will be honest i posted here before watch the course . I wanted to be the first lol ...
Its not that bad like Jonnymonic said
Quote:negative comments it makes no sense at all

1 He shows is niche and how to find one. I guess we all know dogs and cats it's never enough.

2 How to set up a campaign with facebook and avoid the competition.

3 In the process he gives a few real good tips.

Is he teaching something new to us probably not. But isnt a complete trash i mean you have at least 4 good videos.
07-14-2017, 05:42 AM
Nice reviews
07-15-2017, 11:51 PM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2017 11:54 PM by Johny321.)
Seems like product creator has jumped into support his own product! Just remmeber one thing, they are here to teach stuff they are not going to implement because they want to build a list , support their friends and most importantly they need a launch just to show they are active.

(07-13-2017 07:09 PM)Jonnymonic Wrote:  
(07-13-2017 01:25 AM)Johny321 Wrote:  haha scam launch by fergal f....er, h cant solve his own traffic problems what will he solve for others

I have to strongly disagree with the negative reviews on this. Very often when people post negative comments it makes no sense at all.

Look at what I quoted, does this make any sense to anybody, its completely incoherent.

There are so many good courses on here were people just bash without explanation.

I always laugh to myself when I see people bash courses without basis and then I go off quietly implement and make money.

This course is absolutely one of the best i have ever seen online, why, because he reveals his niche, profitable niches and sets up a live campaign before your eyes.

If you are new or have never dabbled in fb get on this because what he shows you in the short videos is amazing.

You will learn so much from this and it will give you so many ideas.

If you are new here please judge for yourself and test, ignore the naysayers, they will go from product to product just bashing them without any back up what so ever.

Good review artist, indeed makes everyone laugh so much of inconsistency between what is said and what is delivered, release products without thought and for the sake of it.

(07-13-2017 05:55 AM)Artist Wrote:  So basically;

Create a fan page, pay for likes, engage the audience, sell them stuff from aliexpress with free + shipping method.

This made me laugh -> From the sales page: "TRAFFIC PROBLEM? SOLVED! Is a first of it’s kind fresh new case study and step by step course".
07-17-2017, 02:04 AM
Thanks Fuzo21 for the find and thanks vipred for the mega.nz
07-17-2017, 05:38 AM
(07-13-2017 01:25 AM)Johny321 Wrote:  haha scam launch by fergal f....er, h cant solve his own traffic problems what will he solve for others

I have to strongly disagree with the negative reviews on this. Very often when people post negative comments it makes no sense at all.

Look at what I quoted, does this make any sense to anybody, its completely incoherent.

There are so many good courses on here were people just bash without explanation.

I always laugh to myself when I see people bash courses without basis and then I go off quietly implement and make money.

This course is absolutely one of the best i have ever seen online, why, because he reveals his niche, profitable niches and sets up a live campaign before your eyes.

If you are new or have never dabbled in fb get on this because what he shows you in the short videos is amazing.

If you are new here please judge for yourself and test, ignore the naysayers, they will go from product to product just bashing them without any back up what so ever.

Yes, this is a big issue -especially for new people. I know it was for me when I would scroll through new products and then read what others had to say about them.

Every time I would read a negative review, I would completely ignore that product -much less go through it and implement it.

Then one day I decided to go through a product -despite all the negative reviews and people saying that product creator was a scammer...

To my surprise, the product was absolutely GOLD!

That was the last time I ever payed attention to negative reviews.
27.gif
07-17-2017, 03:37 PM
(07-17-2017 05:38 AM)High on Life Wrote:  

Yes, this is a big issue -especially for new people. I know it was for me when I would scroll through new products and then read what others had to say about them.

Every time I would read a negative review, I would completely ignore that product -much less go through it and implement it.

Then one day I decided to go through a product -despite all the negative reviews and people saying that product creator was a scammer...

To my surprise, the product was absolutely GOLD!

That was the last time I ever payed attention to negative reviews.

I fully agree with you and I am not the product creator despite what was implied earlier.

Just because I left a positive review why claim I am the product creator.

If you look through all my previous posts you will see I always try to provide detailed feedback on some of the products and that's what my issue is, people just saying something is crap without at least a sentence or two to say why.

This product will not set the world on fire but for anybody that is new to fb advertising you will see very quickly how to get cheap clicks and a few thousand fans.

From there, there are many shopify courses on here for you to make money from your page and fans.
07-17-2017, 06:49 PM
I have to side with the that are critical about this product, i have watched the whole thing and this is imho a very expencive way to promote yoru products, first of all if you grow a fanpage like that and you post a product post, it is just a small percentage that will see it, on my fanpages with highly engaging fans i have a reach of 7%

It used to be 20% then FB updates and it became 10% and it keeps on declining because FB wants you to boost your posts and PAY THEM.

Does this method work to build an audience, sure it does but most of them are useless as they will NEVER see your post unless you pay for it over and over and over and over again, by boosting your posts on your own page... Something this "guru" left out.

Fanpages are created to make FB money, not you, you're better of using this trick to build a group, your reach will be so much higher

OP thanks for the share
07-18-2017, 03:38 AM
Very interesting feedback. I got the Harlan Kilstein product on groups and he highly recommendeds groups over fan pages.
07-18-2017, 03:47 AM
(07-18-2017 03:38 AM)Jonnymonic Wrote:  Very interesting feedback. I got the Harlan Kilstein product on groups and he highly recommendeds groups over fan pages.

Groups have a much higher reach then fanpages, i have 2 groups one is small like 5K members and one is big about 35K members, the later is also 4 years old and the reach your posts have are blowing away the reach you have with fanpages, fanpages are for businesses to advertise their stuff, they are not really build for.... well fans of something :D

The downside of groups (especially when they get big) is to keep out the spammers, it takes a good amount of time to keep it rolling but you can have a VA do that (or a member of the group like i have done :) )

Long story short, groups are the way to go with this system, not fanpages.
I Hate n00bs
07-18-2017, 04:36 AM
(07-17-2017 06:49 PM)PaulieP Wrote:  I have to side with the that are critical about this product, i have watched the whole thing and this is imho a very expencive way to promote yoru products, first of all if you grow a fanpage like that and you post a product post, it is just a small percentage that will see it, on my fanpages with highly engaging fans i have a reach of 7%

It used to be 20% then FB updates and it became 10% and it keeps on declining because FB wants you to boost your posts and PAY THEM.

Does this method work to build an audience, sure it does but most of them are useless as they will NEVER see your post unless you pay for it over and over and over and over again, by boosting your posts on your own page... Something this "guru" left out.

Fanpages are created to make FB money, not you, you're better of using this trick to build a group, your reach will be so much higher

OP thanks for the share

Well said, product creator is just trying to create another shiny product and take a vacation, he knows nobody will take action also and will get busy to create another new product to scam
79.gif

47.gif