13.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-18-2017, 08:50 AM
RE: [GET] Traffic Problem? Solved!
(07-18-2017 03:47 AM)PaulieP Wrote:  
(07-18-2017 03:38 AM)Jonnymonic Wrote:  Very interesting feedback. I got the Harlan Kilstein product on groups and he highly recommendeds groups over fan pages.

Groups have a much higher reach then fanpages, i have 2 groups one is small like 5K members and one is big about 35K members, the later is also 4 years old and the reach your posts have are blowing away the reach you have with fanpages, fanpages are for businesses to advertise their stuff, they are not really build for.... well fans of something :D

The downside of groups (especially when they get big) is to keep out the spammers, it takes a good amount of time to keep it rolling but you can have a VA do that (or a member of the group like i have done :) )

Long story short, groups are the way to go with this system, not fanpages.

Do you recommend starting off with a fan page and then trying to move them into a group?
07-18-2017, 02:29 PM
(07-18-2017 08:50 AM)Jonnymonic Wrote:  Do you recommend starting off with a fan page and then trying to move them into a group?

I don't know if you can move them, but that seems like a slid tactic if you can, if not then i would start off with a group right away, when i started my groups i paid for followers in the beginning to look legit and after that i just grew by promoting it everywhere until i hit the tipping point that you don't have to promote you group anymore
I Hate n00bs
07-19-2017, 05:40 AM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2017 05:41 AM by leem1988.)
(07-18-2017 02:29 PM)PaulieP Wrote:  
(07-18-2017 08:50 AM)Jonnymonic Wrote:  Do you recommend starting off with a fan page and then trying to move them into a group?

I don't know if you can move them, but that seems like a slid tactic if you can, if not then i would start off with a group right away, when i started my groups i paid for followers in the beginning to look legit and after that i just grew by promoting it everywhere until i hit the tipping point that you don't have to promote you group anymore

Hi, If I start a group, will I be able to promote my ecom store to the group as well? Or should I stick to building a fanpage? And how do you promote your group? Through facebook advertising?
07-20-2017, 03:00 AM
(07-19-2017 05:40 AM)leem1988 Wrote:  
(07-18-2017 02:29 PM)PaulieP Wrote:  

Hi, If I start a group, will I be able to promote my ecom store to the group as well? Or should I stick to building a fanpage? And how do you promote your group? Through facebook advertising?

You can do whatever you want with a group, it is your group, you set the rules, having said that if you only promote your ecommerce people will leave, you need to give them valuable content for free, my rule of thumb is is 3 great pieces of content one promotional piece of content, you can automate the content with online tools like hootsuite free version or something
I Hate n00bs
07-20-2017, 06:57 AM
Thanks +Reps Added
45.gif
07-24-2017, 02:50 AM
Well I went through the course really fast and I can't say that is the worst course I have seen but not the best either (specially for the price they are selling it)

Someone who want to get started may learn a few things...
12-24-2017, 02:19 PM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2017 03:12 PM by Lumos.)
As a total non-FB user, this is unlikely to be any good for me, and even if it wasn't - what it IS, is just Fergal Downes with all his IM'er buddies pretending to be happy users of his stuff.

After checking out alot of stuff here for months, it has become very obvious to me that Fergal, Art, Billy Baldy and a bunch of other commonly seen 'names' now stick out to me whenever I see them - a very good thing too, as from what I can tell they are a solid fit for the >>>[[[Reported by Members as VIRUS SHARE, do NOT CLICK!]]]<<<.

So I look for details, read a little to be certain - then pause a minute to be grateful and not waste further time or life on these BS artists.

Negative review here ?? Nope.
I see no need to make that much effort on stuff by these guys.
Thanks
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!

65.gif