64.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-15-2016, 09:12 PM
[GET] Trading Chart Patterns For Immediate, Explosive Gains
[Image: 403100_638a_10.jpg]

Chart Pattern Profits - Learn How To Take Low-Risk, High-Probability Trades In Any Market And Any Time Frame

Course Description
ATTENTION Stock Traders, Option Traders, Forex Traders, And Anyone Else Who Wants To Trade Like A Pro!

You are about to learn exactly WHICH trades to take, WHEN to take them, and HOW to Manage them for maximum profit...in ANY market and ANY time frame.

Here Is What You Get With CHART PATTERN PROFITS:

15 Power-Packed Lectures...No Fluff, No Filler
A COMPLETE TRADING SYSTEM That Will Teach You How To Set Up Low-Risk, High-Probability Trades
A Focused, Tactical, Comprehensive Strategy
Risk Control For Setting Up One Profitable Trade After Another
The Same System Used To Make Over $500,000 In The Financial Markets
A Definitive HOW-TO For Trading Any Chart
Your Instructor Promptly Responds To ALL Questions And Forum Posts
PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE: You will acquire a trading skill which will enable you to locate low-risk, high-probability trades and make consistent profits trading any market that can be charted
CHART PATTERN PROFITS is brought to you by Stock Trading NINJA - voted one of "Best Of Udemy" 2014

What am I going to get from this course?

Trade The Most Probable Chart Patterns For Immediate, Explosive Gains
Spot The Lowest-Risk, Highest Probability Trades In Any Time Frame
Profitably Trade Any Liquid Market That Can Be Charted
Use Included Scan Logic To Program Scanners And Find New Opportunities Fast
Effectively Control Risk To Capture Big Winning Trades
Use Included Script Logic To Program Custom Algorithms
Tactically Trade Any Market For More Profits And Less Stress

What is the target audience?

Pattern recognition-based analysis is an exceptional way to reduce risk and achieve consistent trading results. The ideal student should be interested in technical, price-action analysis
The ideal student should be interested in developing pattern-recognition skills
The ideal student should be willing to commit to creating a simple analysis procedure and testing the system to ensure they are consistently profitable prior to taking real trades
Existing traders and investors of all levels who are searching for a simple, tactical method for analyzing and trading price-action patterns will greatly benefit from this course
Objective chart patterns are exceptionally profitable in the highly-technical Forex markets. Forex traders of all levels who are searching for a systematic method for analyzing and trading price patterns with trends should enroll in this course
Advanced traders who are interested in the market mechanics of price expansion and contraction will find this course indispensible
Short-term traders, day-traders and scalpers will learn how to achieve immediate profits in the first 1-3 intervals to reduce risk and increase win rates
Traders and investors who are interested in learning advanced tactics for analyzing price and trends will find this course to be a valuable reference

MediaFire Link
07-16-2016, 04:56 AM
RE: [GET] Trading Chart Patterns For Immediate, Explosive Gains
Thank you for sharing saintjohnny!
07-16-2016, 05:24 AM
Thanks for the share.
07-16-2016, 05:51 AM
With good strategies and entry you will start making money consistently. Im not sure not about the rest of the members here but for me this is the best business ever instead of creating a product, expensive websites, seo, and whatnot, you're just wasting time. Start trading forex and make money consistently.

Repped.
07-16-2016, 09:26 PM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2016 09:27 PM by saintjohnny.)
(07-16-2016 05:51 AM)sunnyTRIO Wrote:  With good strategies and entry you will start making money consistently. Im not sure not about the rest of the members here but for me this is the best business ever instead of creating a product, expensive websites, seo, and whatnot, you're just wasting time. Start trading forex and make money consistently.

Repped.

Well Said SunnyTRIO . Practice make perfect.Once u got your own strategy and confidence enough , take a high laverage acct and make min 10pips to 100 pips scalping daily or more 200pips++ and u can earn min $1Ks per day within afew minute if u are lucky or afew hours on a bad day.

Ofcourse creating a product and just leave it selling online is a passive income is also good.
53.gif
07-17-2016, 01:45 AM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2016 12:13 PM by blackhataddict8.)
Niccce share I have some images I can share here if you'll like that show the high probability patterns. I'm working on a system once it's done and perfected I will definitely be sharing here. Deals with strictly divergence with Williams rsi and cci. Hoping to have it done in a few months. One thing I can say is if you use tradersway time wise 10-14 19-20 are the worse times to trade as this tends to be the shift change for the market makers. Check it out on your charts you'll see what I mean :)
04-24-2017, 03:43 PM
Thanks saintjohnny !
It seems an interesting course on pattern recognition and price action.
Can you make public your MediaFire link, today is "This file is currently set to private."
Greetings
aleale
Thanks
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...sive-Gains
04-25-2017, 01:56 AM
(04-24-2017 03:43 PM)aleale Wrote:  Thanks saintjohnny !
Can you make public your MediaFire link, today is "This file is currently set to private."
Greetings
aleale
Thanks

Link made public.............start making "Immediate-Explosive-Gains"
04-25-2017, 02:38 AM
(04-25-2017 01:56 AM)saintjohnny Wrote:  
(04-24-2017 03:43 PM)aleale Wrote:  Thanks saintjohnny !
Greetings
aleale
Thanks

Link made public.............start making "Immediate-Explosive-Gains"

Seems it is private again :(
04-25-2017, 04:05 AM
yea its still in private. pls see to that, Thanks
51.gif

57.gif