43.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-10-2017, 03:11 PM
RE: [GET] ThriveThemes LATEST Plugins [UPDATABLE]
Seems like changing the crack is not working anymore.... anyone else gets the problems?
09-10-2017, 10:14 PM
(09-10-2017 03:11 PM)thoughtsfiend Wrote:  Seems like changing the crack is not working anymore.... anyone else gets the problems?

Still working for me...
MIRROR AND +REP - DON'T BE A LEECH!
09-11-2017, 09:38 PM
(09-10-2017 03:11 PM)thoughtsfiend Wrote:  Seems like changing the crack is not working anymore.... anyone else gets the problems?

Working for me as well.
Thanks @JLR0309
I Love This Place!Heart
09-14-2017, 05:18 PM
Architect won't update, get the following error;

Update Failed: Could not copy file. thrive-visual-editor/thrive-dashboard/inc/notification-manager/includes/admin/views/backbone/actions/settings/send-email-notification.phtml
09-14-2017, 06:45 PM
before you do the update, you need to copy back the original LicenseManager.php into the folder ..\thrive-dashboard\classes\Product. After updating the plugin, then you need to copy the patched LicenseManager.php back to the folder.

(09-14-2017 05:18 PM)nicheman Wrote:  Architect won't update, get the following error;

Update Failed: Could not copy file. thrive-visual-editor/thrive-dashboard/inc/notification-manager/includes/admin/views/backbone/actions/settings/send-email-notification.phtml
58.gif
09-14-2017, 09:09 PM
(09-14-2017 06:45 PM)luckyse7en Wrote:  before you do the update, you need to copy back the original LicenseManager.php into the folder ..\thrive-dashboard\classes\Product. After updating the plugin, then you need to copy the patched LicenseManager.php back to the folder.

(09-14-2017 05:18 PM)nicheman Wrote:  Architect won't update, get the following error;

You shouldn't have to do this...

Seems like a permissions error, I'll send you the latest files.

In future, you can find the location of the latest archive in the error log.
Paste this into your browsers URL bar and it will download.
Delete the plugin and upload the new archive, then crack as instructed.
MIRROR AND +REP - DON'T BE A LEECH!
09-16-2017, 04:19 PM
Awesome Share!

Mas Reps on this. Perfect 10
09-17-2017, 02:54 AM
Ok, but who tested it for thrue ???

Yes, it seems to be activate, but do you succeed to edit a form ??? I always get a blank and white screen when I click edit the form
09-18-2017, 02:11 AM
(09-14-2017 09:09 PM)JLR0309 Wrote:  
(09-14-2017 06:45 PM)luckyse7en Wrote:  before you do the update, you need to copy back the original LicenseManager.php into the folder ..\thrive-dashboard\classes\Product. After updating the plugin, then you need to copy the patched LicenseManager.php back to the folder.

You shouldn't have to do this...

Seems like a permissions error, I'll send you the latest files.

In future, you can find the location of the latest archive in the error log.
Paste this into your browsers URL bar and it will download.
Delete the plugin and upload the new archive, then crack as instructed.

Thank you for your help, it seems it was due to using a local site instead of a live one.

I noticed the address when a theme failed to update but where do you mean the error log will be, for failed plugins so i can locate the latest archive?

Many thanks again
09-18-2017, 05:09 AM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2017 05:09 AM by kirstie.)
Thanks JLR0309 - repped :)
74.gif

48.gif