10.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-29-2013, 09:55 PM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2013 09:56 PM by freelancheru.)
[GET] ThemeForest - Launch Pad - Full Screen Image Under Construction
[Image: ERPXw40.jpg]

Launch Pad is a stylish full screen background under construction template with animated progress bar and countdown timer, perfect for showing off your visual work while your website is being developed. Background switcher controls allow you to cycle through background images, which are preloaded to cut loading time. A Fancybox gallery is included so you can show your work.

MORE INFORMATION AND LIVE DEMO:
Code:
themeforest.net/item/launch-pad-full-screen-image-under-construction/473421

DOWNLOAD FILES:
Code:
http://[Reported by Members as SPAM THREAD]/7s64su46

Do not add F***'in mirror, [Reported by Members as spam/premium links] working extra good. In case of trouble I reupload on dropbox script again and send you a pm with new link.
08-30-2013, 06:42 AM
RE:
nice page template for wordpress theme!
08-30-2013, 08:09 AM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2013 01:18 PM by sparkster.)
RE:
This post used to say the share was an exe and had viruses. I don't know what happened, but the first time I DL I got an exe file. I tried it again later and got the right file. Maybe something with the file share site.
08-30-2013, 11:29 PM
RE:
(08-30-2013 08:09 AM)sparkster Wrote:  This post used to say the share was an exe and had viruses. I don't know what happened, but the first time I DL I got an exe file. I tried it again later and got the right file. Maybe something with the file share site.
Not really! be executable.

86.gif