50.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-26-2013, 05:05 AM
[GET] The world’s fastest, competitive intelligence software.
We've released a new revolutionary internet marketing tool that will help you acquire more customers online.

This tool shows you exactly how your competitors advertise online in seconds.

Why should you care?

Understanding how your competitors successfully acquire customers online gives you valuable insight, which may help you improve your own online marketing campaigns.

And our software makes it easy to see how your competitors acquire customers online in seconds, saving you hours off the time it would normally take to gather this information.

Best of all, it’s completely FREE!

Follow is a new extension for your browser. When you want to see how any website acquires customers online, click the FollowScout icon.

Instantly, FollowScout aggregates competitive data from multiple sources across several different channels and displays it in an easy to read format. You’ll immediately understand how any website acquires customers over search, display, affiliate, social, and several other online marketing channels.

And if you want to know what they do in the future, you can also follow specific websites. By following websites, FollowScout notifies you via email if they do anything new or different in the future.

FollowScout makes it easy to always know what your competitors are doing.

[hide]http://follow.net/?utm_source=202email[/hide]

+++REPs ARE APPRECIATED
+++REPs ARE APPRECIATED
+++REPs ARE APPRECIATED
09-26-2013, 05:11 AM
RE:
mmmm, looks interesting, will have a look, thanks tho
Scam Buster

benji
09-26-2013, 05:29 AM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2013 05:59 AM by cautiontapedmummy.)
RE: [GET] The world’s fastest, competitive intelligence software.
(09-26-2013 05:05 AM)tonny Wrote:  [hide]http://follow.net/?utm_source=202email[/hide]
If you're going to share links here, code them properly:

[Image: 9XRY98j.jpg]

If you are only sharing a URL, there is no need to hide it... hiding the URLs does not hide them from search... it only helps to save space on the page and keep things neat and tidy :)

Also, it appears that you might be adding some kind of affiliate/referral or tracking code (?utm_source=202email)
Keep it real simple and only link out to the page and don't get fancy with this kind of stuff, OK?

I know that Follow is free to use, but the tracking does add reps to you with Follow - for future gifts and upgrades... so, please keep it completely FREE here...
09-26-2013, 08:08 AM
RE:
Anyone have a working (No BS) link or mirror for this please?

Thanks in advance!
You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein
09-26-2013, 08:11 AM
RE:
Can get it for free at the follow site.

Code:
http://follow.net

eARL
45.gif
09-26-2013, 08:40 AM
RE:
Hey both you dudes with the follow.net links!

What part of "NO BS" links do you not understand? I don't want to watch a f*cking video or use follow for A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G!

I am asking nicely - once more:

I would appreciate a clean, NO BS link from one of the known and recognized download sites we all use here.

Do you need a list of the mirrors or AIO sites we all use?

Thanks again - in advance!
You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein
09-26-2013, 09:56 AM
RE:
Are you stupid? They are the Developer of the software. It's a direct download. You see the "Download Follow" button? You don't have to watch the video... but maybe you should as directions don't seem to be your thing.

eARL
09-26-2013, 10:27 AM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2013 10:46 AM by Quasar.)
RE:
Thank Earl!

You can call me an as*hole and it would be applicable. But don't try to compare brain pans.

I hate to use very old cliches, but I don't fight with unarmed people in a battle of wits, and I have forgotten more about IM and making money online (and offline) than you will learn in your entire lifetime. I have the bank balance to prove it.

As*hole - absolutely YES!

Stupid?

Unlike you - not even on my worst day.

I use ad blocking software for BS sites like this one. You could have said what this site was in your smart ass post. As a courtesy to other members, IF I do decide to download this, I will upload it to a mirror for others. If you weren't a Noob, you would have known that doing this is appreciated.

Go play with dim wits at your level - I am way out of your league.

42rock
09-26-2013, 10:32 AM
RE:
Chill down, guys... Although I want to take a side, but ...

I won't follow the link, just wanted to write some lines to clear my head. Too much wine and I can't work anyway...
Smile!
09-26-2013, 10:51 AM
RE:
Kenef, you are a better man than me!

I can't drink and get on a PC.

I get really nasty!

(OK - nastier!)
Lol Lol
23.gif

86.gif