73.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-23-2018, 04:03 PM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2018 04:04 PM by DerBoss.)
RE: [GET] The Worlds First SEO Perfect Mass Page Creator Dominate Your Industry : Crus...
Reading thru the WF it looks like the seller has done a Joshua Z and "gone walkabout" - lots of interest but the US Lifetime Special $190 just goes to JVZoo and not a product/payment area - Kinda Smelly IMHO - bit like a padded bra gr8 looking but lacks the goods
04-23-2018, 04:58 PM
RE: [GET] The Worlds First SEO Perfect Mass Page Creator Dominate Your Industry : Crush it in 2018
any news on this or it it not working ?

i was looking for something ike this, theres another bit of software like this on here, but its a bit flimsy
04-23-2018, 07:28 PM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2018 07:28 PM by kirstie.)
RE: [GET] The Worlds First SEO Perfect Mass Page Creator Dominate Your Industry : Crus...
(04-23-2018 04:03 PM)DerBoss Wrote:  Reading thru the WF it looks like the seller has done a Joshua Z and "gone walkabout" - lots of interest but the US Lifetime Special $190 just goes to JVZoo and not a product/payment area - Kinda Smelly IMHO - bit like a padded bra gr8 looking but lacks the goods

Totally agree. It does look really fishy.
04-23-2018, 07:33 PM
RE: [GET] The Worlds First SEO Perfect Mass Page Creator Dominate Your Industry : Crush it in 2018
you can get the product here https://magicpageplugin.com
04-23-2018, 08:06 PM
you can get it from https://magicpageplugin.com

(04-23-2018 01:51 AM)Nonie Wrote:  The next 11 Minutes will show you how to grow your business and have a solution that is not "just a WSO" but mainly your next opportunity to launch a profitable business in 2018.

Magic Page Plugin - SEO Perfect Mass Page Creator - YouTube

Some of our clients Reviews

Magic Page Plugin - TheVideoMaker.pro Rankings - YouTube

Magic Page Rocks!
Kudos to Michael Martin for his WordPress Plugin product, Magic Page!
Magic Page performs exactly as advertised, creating pages for the areas you desire, and Michael Martin goes above and beyond the call of duty in providing support for his product.
I look forward to continuing to use Magic Page to develop business and for Michael Martin to provide support in the coming years.

Ira Blatt
BuyTermLife.Net

Awesome Service, Support and Product!
Thank you Mike for your continued help and service. Magic Page is an Awesome product and you go above and beyond for everyone. Best customer service I’ve had hands down for any product I bought.
Thank You

Ryan Hillestad
I Help Sell and JV Pro

Great Customer Service Bar None!

Hello to all Magic Page users. I would like to give a big thanks to Mike Martin for awesome technical customer service by far. I was having some problems with setting up the plugin and how
to get it to work properly. With great help from Mike and going back and forth on how to correct issues with setting up the WP site Mike was able to walk me step by step through everything to get it working.
I never had anyone that sold WP plugins ever give as much service as this guy has. My hat is off to you Mike!
My sites are starting to get indexed in Google after 7 days by submitting main WP site to Googles Search Console to get indexed Thanks again for all your help Mike.

Richard
BRT Financial

5 Stars All Around
5 STARS!!!

Although I’m not a developer or understand the tech side of any website, I took a flyer and jumped into an investment with the Magic Page, hoping I would get some guidance and support. I heard so many things about what this software can do ( I own a very unique business). Well, I must say Michael, as busy as he is, has always provided my with the guidance I need and ahs answered all my questions (as silly as they probably seem to him). He always responds quickly and puts me at ease. Not only does Michael have a GREAT product, his customer service and(and troubleshooting) has exceeded, well beyond anything I could hope for. He truly LOVES what he does and his attention to detail and customer service proves that. One thing I can say, with The Magic Page, Michael gives you the whole package ( Great product and Great Service)…Thanks Michael!!
John Scarborough

What Does Magic Page Do?

Magic Page is the worlds first and only SEO perfect Mass Page Creator.

You simply install the plugin onto any WordPress website.

Add just 1 page of content regarding your business, message or service.
Select the areas you want the site to cover and set the miles radius.
Magic Page will take your single piece of content and build thousands or search engine perfect pieces of content for every single area you are targeting.

Once these pages are picked up by the search engines you will see they rank highly in the search sngines for local keywords in every single area that you are targeting.
What Type Of Industry Is Magic Page Good For?

✓ Local Companies - If you run a local company and have a local search for your business for example (locksmith in location). Then this product can will increase your turnover and profit in less than 90 days

✓ National Companies - If you run a national company but your product has some kind of local search for example (kitchen company near area). Then you can have your [Reported by Members as SPAM THREAD] in thousands of areas across the country bringing in new clients every single month

✓ Lead Generation - If you want forms completing or you want to generate calls for any local business you can build 1 website, install this plugin and set the radius to have ranking web pages in every single area they cover

✓ Traffic Generation - If you're looking to build sites that generate hundreds and thousands of relevant searches every single month, then all you need to do is find anything that has a local search and then build a website because these pages rank everywhere.

✓ AdSense - Adsense is a spin-off of traffic generation, but if you have anything that gets a lot of local searches, then you can build sites with this software, then insert your Adsense code and get paid every single time they get clicked

✓ List Building - If you're looking to build a list for any industry and you have a great lead magnet with a decent conversion, then you need to get that lead magnet in front of people. Imagine you sell plumbing products and want to build a plumbing list what better way than to include your lead magnet on a plumbing page and rank it for every single area in the whole country

✓ Affiliate Offers - Most people start out making money on the internet as affiliates and they generate income every single time someone buys a product through their link. With this product and an affiliate deal with Amazon and eBay, you can build sites that rank in every area in the country for anything on Amazon or eBay that has a local search.

For Example (Where to get a cheap bike in location) they come onto you page that has products from Amazon or eBay and if they buy anything from the site you make money. The same works with where to buy a Childs bed in location or Jeweller in location.
The opportunities for this product really are endless. With over 40,000 searches in Google every second, you really do need to be on the first page of Google in as many areas as you possibly can to earn a great living online.

What Are Magic Page Technical Features?

Magic Page adds Geolocation data to the back end of every single page it generates for better SEO

Magic Page includes location, city, region, county, zip, country, longitude and latitude setting hidden in the back of every single page to help increase rankings

Magic Page takes care of Facebook Open Graph and your Twitter Card on Autopilot
Magic Page structures your data perfectly in line with schema.org which is how Google asks you to structure your website so it can rank your site correctly
Magic Page has a unique map on every page that points to the page location and holds the keyword and location data to help rankings

Magic Page has a special linking system that lists the ten closest areas to the current page giving every single page a unique list of links that work like a unique wave style sitemap

Magic Page only ever stores 1 page on your website and that page generates thousands of pages when they are needed by you or the search engines. This ensures even a huge website will run just as fast as a small site.

Magic Page has a location specific data tool which allows you to show different numbers, emails, content and even special offers dependant on where the customer is when they access your page. You can even link to different affiliate offers in different States so advertise mountain bikes in one State whilst advertising thermal clothing in another and even snow tires in another. This can all be done from a single page easily with the Magic Page

Calls We Generated In 3 Months Using Magic Page For A Single Company

[Image: Screen-Shot-2017-06-16-at-10.21.36.png]

Usually $1270 for Warriors $190.

Remember
Unlimited Installs on Unlimited Websites
USA National License - 180,000 Locations (Lifetime)

100% Money Back Guarantee

Use our product for 90 days and if your organic website traffic has not increased we will give you 100% of your money back and you can keep the product for FREE forever. There are just 2 really simple rules below:

Rule #1

You must put at least 1000 words of content on your page and we will advise you how to make it more SEO friendly when it is finished.

Rule #2
On request we will give you a Google Analytics tracking code that you can put into your website so we can monitor your webiste traffic for you.
This guarantee is only for business owners who already have a company website. Strictly no internet companies, seo companies, marketing companies, affiliate marketers or companies from outside the USA.

Sales Page:
Code:
https://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/1310185-worlds-first-seo-perfect-mass-page-creator-dominate-your-industry-crush-2018-a.html

Direct Links - Magic Page Plugin - Version 3.0 Beta:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.magicpageplugin.com/download-the-latest-plugin-here/
or
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.magicpageplugin.com/download-the-latest-plugin-here/
Plz MIRROR it before it's gone. Tnx!!!
14.gif
04-23-2018, 08:08 PM
(04-23-2018 07:28 PM)kirstie Wrote:  
(04-23-2018 04:03 PM)DerBoss Wrote:  Reading thru the WF it looks like the seller has done a Joshua Z and "gone walkabout" - lots of interest but the US Lifetime Special $190 just goes to JVZoo and not a product/payment area - Kinda Smelly IMHO - bit like a padded bra gr8 looking but lacks the goods

Totally agree. It does look really fishy.

You can only get it on monthly now from here https://magicpageplugin.com
04-23-2018, 09:16 PM
I think Noni may just be the owner or an affiliate of this seo plugin well at least 856 views fully knowing that some may purchase after watching the videos.
04-23-2018, 10:58 PM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2018 10:59 PM by toonvidio.)
Magic page plugin
Download

Training For Magic Page Plugin

JV-Adshare - Download The Latest Plugin

Easy Lead Manager
04-23-2018, 11:19 PM
This plugin reminds me of the keyword stuffed doorway page creators I used in 2005 to game Google :)
04-23-2018, 11:20 PM
I think it needs key
49.gif

64.gif