47.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-10-2017, 05:39 PM (This post was last modified: 10-18-2017 01:40 AM by SoloPreneur.)
[GET] The Original 12 Month Millionaire Book + MP3 Vincent James Interview
This was requested and I did a search and the only product from Vincent James is a package of PLR garbage from Fabricio Cruz.

So here ya have the Original 12 Month Millionaire Book + MP3 Vincent James Interview.

For those that don't know, VINCE JAMES ...AKA "Vinnie" REAL Name Vincent J. Passafiume Mr. 12 Month Millionaire. AND if you do a online search, you'll soon discover hes a rough diamond, some will say outright scammer, he's certainly a bit of a CONman Tongue...maybe he was part of the the Sopranos family, the one who took care of their marketing Lol

Some folks here will probably start commenting on what an ***holeVincent James was/is, I agree Vince wasn't exactly Time Magazine Person of the Year...BUT don't waste your precious TIME complaining/moaning life is to short, for those folks simply move along nothing to see here...

Anyway...for those interested this book will probably be the most eye-opening book you'll ever read as far as how to scale a direct response marketing business beyond your wildest dreams.

For me its in my top 7 books, heck I even have this book printed out for an annual read...if you've never read a direct response marketing book because of the shear size/pages puts you off (12MM is 312 Pages) then ONLY read this book, because it really is the best marketing material you can get your hands on.

This book has all the hallmarks of the late Gary Halbert, AND I have often wondered if this book was written by Gary!

The book is a wild-ass ride for sure!

Vincent Jame's methods were borderline dubious/illegal in some cases (forced continuity /auto re-billing / dude products I believe) but the marketing is genius. He didn't get rich teaching marketing like all the so called 'GUROOOOs' of today do...he made $100m by rolling up his sleeves and IMPLEMENTING the direct response marketing techniques he learnt from the greats.

Read this book at least two times, devour every part of the direct response marketing material and take serious action on everything you've taken in.

Focus on creating and delivering real value to the marketplace, show proof that your product works, however don't promise results that you can't deliver, you can take the same systems from this book and legitimately and ethically sell products that help people, AND simply not implement the scammy sh*t that Vince did ie: dude products, forced continuity, etc...

"BY FAR THE MOST IMPORTANT MARKETING PRODUCT EVERPUT TOGETHER!"

"I gotto know this guy. He's from New Jersey, as street smart as they come,and he has the energy of a shitweasel on amphetamines. He created abusiness that generated $100,000,000 in 23-short months. Vincent didthis with just a pen, a pad, and a simple idea. I believe this is byfar the most important marketing product ever put together. In it, hereveals a lot of secrets that even I have never before revealed toanyone (except a few clients and my closest friends). If you dare saythe information you get from this product was already known to you orit wasn't worth the money, you are much more than a shitweasel. You area stone-cold, unethical liar. Believe it or not, much of his information is so electrifying; it was unknown even to me. And I am nowusing these secrets when I create advertising for myself or for myclients"

More info from Gary Halbert:
Code:
http://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/12-MonthMillionaireOcalaOnly.htm

[Image: 12MonthMillionaireBook.jpg]

This is the only original sales page I can find:
Code:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-12-Month-Millionaire-by-Vincent-James-/161064911042?nma=true&si=uFJBwlVMvgpjWzAoTFRSWPY1qm0%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

The Original 12 Month Millionaire Book DownLoad here:
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/tlfvil2rct4c1kn/

[Image: 12MonthMillionaire2_Group2.jpg]

As YOU can see in the above picture Vincent James selling a live seminar which in fact IS the MP3 interviews with Russell Brunson!

Anyway here's Vincent James Interviewed by Russell Brunson:

Code:
http://12monthinternetmillionaire.s3.amazonaws.com/mp3/00_introduction.mp3

http://12monthinternetmillionaire.s3.amazonaws.com/mp3/01_russell_brunson_interviews_vince_james_part_01.mp3

http://12monthinternetmillionaire.s3.amazonaws.com/mp3/02_russell_brunson_interviews_vince_james_part_02.mp3

http://12monthinternetmillionaire.s3.amazonaws.com/mp3/03_russell_brunson_interviews_vince_james_part_03.mp3

http://12monthinternetmillionaire.s3.amazonaws.com/mp3/04_russell_brunson_interviews_vince_james_part_04.mp3

http://12monthinternetmillionaire.s3.amazonaws.com/mp3/05_russell_brunson_interviews_vince_james_part_05.mp3

http://12monthinternetmillionaire.s3.amazonaws.com/mp3/06_russell_brunson_interviews_vince_james_part_06.mp3

http://12monthinternetmillionaire.s3.amazonaws.com/pdf/Transcripts.pdf

Enjoy Folks!
''Properly Exploited...One Good Idea That Occurs To You While Walking On The Beach Is Worth More Than 10 Lifetimes Of Hard Work!''
~Gary Halbert~ R.I.P
07-10-2017, 11:01 PM
RE: [GET] The Original 12 Month Millionaire Book + MP3 Vincent James Interview
SoloPreneur thank you for sharing my request yet again! I've searched for a long time for this and can't wait to check this out. Thanks again my friend. MAX REPS ADDED!
07-12-2017, 09:12 AM
@Solopreneur: Thanks for this share. Max reps added.

@NetProfits: Thank you for making the request.

I did not want the mp3 files but I went for the mediafire zipped file and the PDF in the list of links you provide.

Let me warn, however, that when I attempted to download from the very last link (/relaunch/6-7-8figures.zip) my Avast! anti-virus went bonkers. I'm not sure what the issue is (I have to go back to my Avast to see what it found) but anyone downloading that file should be cautious. Everything else I downloaded went smoothly.

Thanks, again...

Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
07-14-2017, 04:06 AM
Thanks for this awesome share mate. Max reps added!!!!

Quote:For me its in my top 7 books, heck I even have this book printed out for an annual read...if you've never read a direct response marketing book because of the sheer size/pages puts you off (12MM is 312 Pages) then ONLY read this book, because it really is the best marketing material you can get your hands on.

I'm So Curious which books do you have on the top 7? :D
07-14-2017, 05:50 PM
A bit dated, but still well worth the read as many of the things he teaches can be used easy today.

Just got to take action and do it!

Thanks for the share.

G.S.
63.gif
Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
07-17-2017, 12:14 PM
Great share solo, i had the interview but never the original book, much appreciated.

Also, to reiterate what donutmad said, what are your other TOP 6 books that you have ahead of this one. curiuos to see how your list differs from mine.

THanks again

GN
07-18-2017, 01:03 AM
(07-17-2017 12:14 PM)greyninja Wrote:  Great share solo, i had the interview but never the original book, much appreciated.

Also, to reiterate what donutmad said, what are your other TOP 6 books that you have ahead of this one. curiuos to see how your list differs from mine.

THanks again

GN

How is your list mate love to see?
07-24-2017, 03:50 AM
(07-18-2017 01:03 AM)donutmad Wrote:  
(07-17-2017 12:14 PM)greyninja Wrote:  Great share solo, i had the interview but never the original book, much appreciated.

THanks again

GN

How is your list mate love to see?

1/ The Millionaire Fastlane: Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime!
by M. J. DeMarco

2/ How I Made $1,000,000 in Mail Order-and You Can Too!
by E. Joseph Cossman

3/ Scientific Advertising
by Claude Hopkins

4/ How To Make Maximum Money In Minimum Time
Gary Halbert

5/ 7 Steps to Freedom - How to Escape the American Rat Race
by Benjamin D Suarez

6/ Ogilvy on Advertising
by David Ogilvy

I try to read the above list once a year, however these days I tend to (if its available) listen to marketing/biz materials on my MP3 player during down time or when I'm out excising.

Most of my MP3 material recordings are by: Gary Halbert, Dan Kennedy and Jay Abraham.
''Properly Exploited...One Good Idea That Occurs To You While Walking On The Beach Is Worth More Than 10 Lifetimes Of Hard Work!''
~Gary Halbert~ R.I.P
07-24-2017, 12:39 PM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2017 12:43 PM by Theo1.)
May I also make a couple of other recommendations?

There is a whole host of things I could recommend that have truly led to my success in life (financially and otherwise)

My FIRST recommendation is from the esteemed Napoleon Hill-

It is a book called Think and Grow Rich...

WAIT? No not that one-

As classic, inspiring, and truly life-changing as that book CAN be, I am recommending another one of his books maybe even a little more, and it is the one that Dan Kennedy himself recommended above ALL others in his original 2003 Wealth Attraction seminar- It's Hill's "Grow Rich with Peace of Mind" - A different read from TAGR, and Hill acknowledges that the lessons he imparts in there are from Hill in his latter part of life, now that he has lived a Rich life financially, lost some of his fortune, and discusses what we all need to have a truly RICH life in every sense of the word-

My second recommendation is related to the first on the list- It is M.J. Demarco's LATEST work "UNSCRIPTED"- I loved "Millionaire Fastlane," I still look through it from time to time for reference and inspiration, and will continue to do so- But his new book just came out a couple of months ago, in May I think, and there is just further revelation after further revelation in there-

Definitely an amazing treatise on what we all need to do to not just understand the world we live in today, but describes ALL of the potential FINANCIAL TRAPS that most of the "unwashed masses" fall into that lead to 98% of them being broke by the age of 65, but also shows us how to not only survive but truly THRIVE financially in the world today, whether you are 20, 40, 60 or 80...(thought I'd stick with the even numbers-)

Just my 2 sense....
07-26-2017, 02:11 AM
I'd also like to throw in a few d*** good suggestions. I like to learn from people who have been there and done that successfully-- who aren't full of fluff material and hype.

...people who give the principals behind their success but also show the meat and potatoes with real examples you can model.

That why I like Solopreneur's suggestions.

My Added Suggestions:

1. What a Way to Live and Make a Living: The Lyman P. Wood Story by Roger M. Griffith (Must read for direct response marketers)
2. The Secret of Selling Anything by Harry Browne. (Note: Part 1 is an Economics lesson. Part 2 is the best intro into consultative selling I've ever read. Simple and effective.) Harry was a libertarian presidential candidate.
3. The Magic of Thinking Big by David Schwartz (For getting your head straight; Just as good as Think and Grow Rich and without the weird stuff. Real advice here. Forces you to take a good look at yourself.)
4. How I Raised Myself From Failure to Success in Selling by Frank Bettger (More real selling/communication advice)

Gene Schwartz's Breakthrough Advertising is supposed to be great as well but I just haven't gotten around to studying that one yet.
15.gif

40.gif