31.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-11-2019, 10:33 AM
[GET] TONS OF TORRENTS TO DOWNLOAD BOBBI RIO'S PICKUP ARTIST AND MORE!
TONS OF TORRENTS TO DOWNLOAD
BOBBI RIO'S PICK-UP ARTIST
And Lots More Sexual Attraction,
Get-the-Girl, Super Stud)
Stuff!

[Image: 2019-06-10_1634.png]
You can see this video on the website; see the READ MORE HERE link below.

I want to point you to a share I posted recently. It's one of my OPD (Other People's Downloads) shares.

You will find a TON of download links to IM courses and other products (some of the links no longer work because this was a 2017 pastebin paste). But what you will find more interesting is the virtual TREASURE TROVE of relationship, how-to-flirt/attract the opposite sex, amplify your attraction, "get-the-girl" kind of stuff that is so popular in this section of the forum.

The only hiccup is that you've got to use a torrent to get the downloads from this section. But I'll share some details on how to do this.

So here's how to grab all those goodies ...

STEP 1: (If you haven't already seen it by now) Go to my share here:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-YOU-RE-GONNA-NEED-ANOTHER-HARD-DRIVE-ALTOGETHER?pid=2775082#pid2775082

STEP 2: Look towards the close of the post. I share a link to a pastebin paste from 2017. Type that information in your browser as a website URL to go to the site and see the links. The forum considers pastebin SPAM and wouldn't let me type the URL ... so I had to get creative or I couldn't share it at all.

When you get there, highlight all those links to copy everything from the paste. Then open up Notepad or Wordpad; paste everything you just copied into it and save it to your desktop for easy reference. Name it anything you can later identify. Something simple like Bobby Rio or (even better) Layna's OPD Share. 13blush

STEP 3: Open that text file and scroll towards the end of that long list of download links. You will see a section near the bottom titled:

PU Products: ONLY TORRENTS

I have no idea with PU stands for ... and I'm not about to guess. Wink

But if you're interested in reading more about Bobby Rio's PUA Lingo, go here:

READ MORE HERE:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://anonymiz.com/?https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pualingo.com%2Fbobby-rio%2F

But anyway, from that point forward, you will get torrent code (I believe they're called hash code or magnet links) you can use to download the items.

So take a moment to look at that list and select something you want to download. I tried the second item, labeled All the Bobby Rio products.

HOW TO USE THE
TORRENT HASH INFORMATION:

Next, grab (highlight/copy) all the "hash" code so you can dump it into your torrent client.

Here is what the code looked like for the Bobby Rio products:
Magic Button :
Code:
All the Bobbi Rio products - magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7EA6EE0854074A26909765E29F79FF08A0124646&dn=bobby.rio.megapack.pickup.artist&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.istole.it%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ccc.de%3A80

NOTE: Grab everything starting from the word magnet to the end of the line.

STEP 4: Open your torrent client of choice. If you don't know how to use a torrent client, I recommend you download the free Vuze Leap. It is light-weight, quick and efficient. Plus, for someone who's never used a torrent hash before, it made me look like a genius (see image below)!

All you do is select to highlight all the information under a title description (ex: Bobby Rio products, which is the one I choose). I've never heard of this guy before and knew nothing about his products. But I needed to see what was there.

I've never used a hash to download a torrent before and didn't think I would ever learn. But it was so easy to do! Just copy the entire hash for whatever you want to download and open your torrent client of choice. I use Vuze ... I clicked File --> Open --> URL, Magnet or Hash.

There is a text input field ... dump (paste) everything there and hit the button to start the download. After a few seconds, you should get a pop-up screen showing the content of the files with their formats. You can simply click the button to start downloading or if you want certain files and not others, uncheck the little box beside a file name and it will not be included.

Here is what I got:
[Image: 2019-06-10_1600.png]

It worked like a charm.

As you can see in the image above, you'll get lots of videos, audios, images, tutorials, PDF ebooks and more! 139 files in all. And that's just ONE download ... and a partial screen-shot!

For this download, I only wanted a few of the e-books ... and the Make Small Talk Sexy CheatCards looked intriguing. So I grabbed those, too.

STEP 5: All that's left to do is download the files and move on to the next torrent magnet. Depending on the size of the file and your internet speed, it could take a while.

Here is my Vuze Leap UI opened to show the download completed:
[Image: 2019-06-10_1624.png]

So everything works just fine!

Now, go grab whatever you want from this pastebin paste while some files are still working but be forewarned:

As my share says ...

YOU'RE GONNA NEED A NEW HARD DRIVE ALTOGETHER!

VIRUS TOTAL: Please run a local scan on your downloads.

If you're seeing this post anywhere other than bestblackhatforum.com or
being shared by anyone other than Layna61524, then that's where/who
THEY TOOK IT FROM!

If you need to download and install Vuze Leap ...

GET VUZE LEAP DOWNLOAD HERE:
Magic Button :
Code:
HERE:
https://www.vuze.com/
OR HERE:
https://www.vuze.com/download.php

If anyone has questions about this share, please post here or send me a PM. I will do my best to help.

I hope all this information won't confuse or discourage you from getting this. I only post as much detail as I can to help others who need guidance. I remember when I first found this forum, I wish I'd had someone to take me by the hand and teach me the ropes. If you know your way around, just skip all the long-winded detail but all this is for anyone who needs it.

So, I hope you find value in this post.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
06-11-2019, 11:44 AM
RE: [GET] TONS OF TORRENTS TO DOWNLOAD BOBBI RIO'S PICKUP ARTIST AND MORE!
Great share Layna
I don't need this
Just wanted to thank you for
your shares and teachings
Thanks again
Reps
06-11-2019, 11:39 PM
RE: [GET] TONS OF TORRENTS TO DOWNLOAD BOBBI RIO'S PICKUP ARTIST AND MORE!
Thank you, Red eye, for that kind gesture.

Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]

43.gif