42.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

05-27-2015, 10:50 AM
RE: [GET] Sparkol Videoscribe Pro v2.2.0 cracked by figgler
(05-27-2015 08:08 AM)ratzazz Wrote:  

5/26/2015 ALL new links to ALL shares in OP

RA

Thank you!

Heart
Nothing happens until YOU - THINK/MOVE/ACT/DO/ACHIEVE IT!
Get back and stay on the Way to Success - only Results matters!
☑️
05-28-2015, 01:46 AM
thanks for share

add +rep
05-28-2015, 02:58 AM
Thank you bro! Rep given....any chance to have the Portable version?
05-28-2015, 06:32 PM
Please mine just stopped working again..I created a new account but it won't even log in... Tried deleting shared folder still doesn't work. You mentioned that you don't get watermark while working in offline mode does that mean you don't need to change username and pass every week?
05-28-2015, 09:39 PM
Thank you!
5.gif
05-28-2015, 11:55 PM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2015 12:18 AM by ratzazz.)
(05-28-2015 06:32 PM)encrypt99 Wrote:  Please mine just stopped working again..I created a new account but it won't even log in... Tried deleting shared folder still doesn't work. You mentioned that you don't get watermark while working in offline mode does that mean you don't need to change username and pass every week?

You are not following the instructions!

Mine still works perfectly since 05/04/2015 with the SAME account. Cool

RA

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ BBHF IS THE BEST! ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
05-29-2015, 12:06 AM
Ratz seriously you are not helping me here. Your first instruction was to block access to server.sparkol.com how do i do that?? you didnt say...someone here said its by editing hosts file which i tried. You subsequently said not to bother with host file. All other instructions work up till creation of new account. After it gives error and i try just any user and pass it just scrolls. The only thing that works is if i remove a character from my trial credentials.
Also offline mode bears the watermark.

HELP ME!! DUDEEEEE HELP ME!
05-29-2015, 03:38 AM
(05-29-2015 12:06 AM)encrypt99 Wrote:  Ratz seriously you are not helping me here. Your first instruction was to block access to server.sparkol.com how do i do that?? you didnt say...someone here said its by editing hosts file which i tried. You subsequently said not to bother with host file. All other instructions work up till creation of new account. After it gives error and i try just any user and pass it just scrolls. The only thing that works is if i remove a character from my trial credentials.

You can block any Connection from your mac, with the one of 2 tools, that are out there: hands off! - Little Snitch

You can block on your hostfile:
127.0.0.1 services.sparkol.com
127.0.0.1 cloud-files.sparkol.com (not sure, if you need to block this, because of pictures/SVG's)

All that said, I have the same problem now, I followed the instructions, but I have a trial account working now and the watermark is shown on mac version.

Anyone know, where the files are, that I need to delete, to start fresh.

I saw this app is secured pretty well, besides the crack.

May you can ask fiddler for that?

Could you help us? RA?

Also there is a new version out there 2.2.1 (anyone tested it yet ?)
Nothing happens until YOU - THINK/MOVE/ACT/DO/ACHIEVE IT!
Get back and stay on the Way to Success - only Results matters!
☑️
05-29-2015, 11:44 AM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2015 11:54 AM by ratzazz.)
(05-29-2015 12:06 AM)encrypt99 Wrote:  Ratz seriously you are not helping me here. Your first instruction was to block access to server.sparkol.com how do i do that?? you didnt say...someone here said its by editing hosts file which i tried. You subsequently said not to bother with host file. All other instructions work up till creation of new account. After it gives error and i try just any user and pass it just scrolls. The only thing that works is if i remove a character from my trial credentials.

Seriously dude - I'm trying to help you!

I have NEVER said to block anything or edit the hosts file!

The only thing that I have said is to NOT edit the hosts file!

I followed the exact SAME instructions that you are given in the fix and it works EXACTLY
as stated with nothing blocked or edited..

FOLLOW the instructions that comes with it and ignore what others say in this thread!

I don't know how to say it any other way.

RA

05-29-2015, 12:02 PM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2015 12:09 PM by ratzazz.)
(05-29-2015 03:38 AM)SuperAchiever Wrote:  You can block any Connection from your mac, with the one of 2 tools, that are out there: hands off! - Little Snitch

You can block on your hostfile:
127.0.0.1 services.sparkol.com
127.0.0.1 cloud-files.sparkol.com (not sure, if you need to block this, because of pictures/SVG's)

All that said, I have the same problem now, I followed the instructions, but I have a trial account working now and the watermark is shown on mac version.

Anyone know, where the files are, that I need to delete, to start fresh.

I saw this app is secured pretty well, besides the crack.

May you can ask fiddler for that?

Could you help us? RA?

Also there is a new version out there 2.2.1 (anyone tested it yet ?)

So far mine is working flawlessly and I do NOT have anything blocked or edited.

That sounds as though you did not overwrite your VideoScribeBin with the fix.

Search the registry for sparkol and then videoscribe.

The only thing significant in the v2.2.1 is that purchasing images works better.

I don't think anyone here will be trying to purchase images with a cracked version of the program LOL!

So nothing really missed. Cool

RA

63.gif
Closed

18.gif