59.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-18-2018, 05:44 AM
[GET] Social Warfare Pro
[Image: 4Syw47.jpg]

Give your site the most powerful set of social sharing features while keeping your page load times super fast.

Code:
https://www114.zippyshare.com/v/o1qISKkd/file.html
07-21-2018, 03:29 AM
RE: [GET] Social Warfare Pro
Thank you for this!!! Reps added!
07-21-2018, 05:00 AM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2018 05:08 AM by pvguy.)
Cool share! Thanks and reps to you. Looking forward to trying it out.

Does this require a license key or is it nulled? Looking at the company website, it costs $349 per year for unlimited websites.
07-21-2018, 10:15 AM
naptime84 VIP The Black Knights
THE ELITE CLUB THANK YOU
[url= http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Gene...ad]General + Sig Rules for BBHF [Updated FEB 2020] **Must Read**
[/url]
07-26-2018, 03:36 AM
No problem. Will add more soon.

(07-21-2018 10:15 AM)RegaLives Wrote:  naptime84 VIP The Black Knights
THE ELITE CLUB THANK YOU
62.gif
08-23-2018, 05:09 AM
Thanks for the plugin.
08-23-2018, 09:01 PM
thanks naptime84
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/3c7a57.../detection
0/59
12-07-2018, 07:51 PM
(07-26-2018 03:36 AM)naptime84 Wrote:  No problem. Will add more soon.

(07-21-2018 10:15 AM)RegaLives Wrote:  naptime84 VIP The Black Knights
THE ELITE CLUB THANK YOU

"Will add more soon" = Ye? Really? I'll tell you what, instead of dropping freebies here in exchange for rep, why not simply provide the service you promised in your BSO (now closed) which some of us paid for with real money!

Interesting that you're still sharing WP Plugins here -- what happened to your site wptesters.org?

6 months ago me and a bunch of others paid you $47 each for 'lifetime access' to your WP plugins and themes share membership and now the site is down, and your BSO is closed, with no explanation. (Domain expired!)

You're probably well advised to share stuff here for free from now on, since you clearly can't be trusted to honor a payment. Or provide any kind of reliable service.
12-07-2018, 08:20 PM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2018 08:22 PM by CanhCam Guy.)
(12-07-2018 07:51 PM)Magma Wrote:  "Will add more soon" = Ye? Really? I'll tell you what, instead of dropping freebies here in exchange for rep, why not simply provide the service you promised in your BSO (now closed) which some of us paid for with real money!

Interesting that you're still sharing WP Plugins here -- what happened to your site wptesters.org?

6 months ago me and a bunch of others paid you $47 each for 'lifetime access' to your WP plugins and themes share membership and now the site is down, and your BSO is closed, with no explanation. (Domain expired!)

You're probably well advised to share stuff here for free from now on, since you clearly can't be trusted to honor a payment. Or provide any kind of reliable service.[/color][/b][/size]

He not bad, but his services not really good. I used some stuffs, some not untouched, collect from others, but most of them sound useful.
Anyway, $47 is really hard for you with his bad service.

(12-07-2018 08:20 PM)dccountrydz Wrote:  
(12-07-2018 07:51 PM)Magma Wrote:  "Will add more soon" = Ye? Really? I'll tell you what, instead of dropping freebies here in exchange for rep, why not simply provide the service you promised in your BSO (now closed) which some of us paid for with real money!

You're probably well advised to share stuff here for free from now on, since you clearly can't be trusted to honor a payment. Or provide any kind of reliable service.[/color][/b][/size]

He not bad, but his services not really good. I used some stuffs, some not untouched, collect from others, but most of them sound useful.
Anyway, $47 is really hard for you with his bad service.

And you can take back credits with Paypal refund policy, if you paid via Paypal.

42.gif