24.gif

Poll: My Admin Name that will be use on your FB Page
This poll is closed.
Maria Stone 85.71% 12 85.71%
Fbapps Helper 14.29% 2 14.29%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-05-2013, 11:19 PM
RE:
Hello all,

I took Maria's offer and she delivered as promised. I set her as a content facilitator (sounds like that) and surprisingly she can install the app too with that role. I'm sure that I'm set as a client, but I don't have control to all the templates, only some of them which is weird. Anyway, the app is cool enough and easy to operate but there's one drawback that I don't like, whatever setup I have created is not showing on mobile device and the dev hasn't reply my ticket for this issue.
12-06-2013, 07:43 AM
RE:
(12-05-2013 11:19 PM)bestmoment Wrote:  Hello all,

I took Maria's offer and she delivered as promised. I set her as a content facilitator (sounds like that) and surprisingly she can install the app too with that role. I'm sure that I'm set as a client, but I don't have control to all the templates, only some of them which is weird. Anyway, the app is cool enough and easy to operate but there's one drawback that I don't like, whatever setup I have created is not showing on mobile device and the dev hasn't reply my ticket for this issue.
-
-

In my mobile too, during viewing Any Apps in FB Pages, the installed Tabs are not showing, is this normal to all installed apps when viewing it via Facebook Mobile? or it will show If I will install FB Page Manager, haven't tried viewing FB Page Apps in mobile, mostly I used laptop when accessing facebook pages.

Regards,
mariastone
Money Making Tools/Software/Products
See the BSO Thread HERE.
12-06-2013, 10:11 PM
RE:
thanx alot
12-06-2013, 11:22 PM
RE:
Yes, Tab is not mobile ready. The dev said that using HTML code will work for a mobile optimization, but I haven't figure it out yet. They also said that mobile optimization module is still under development. Not trying to be pessimistic, but "under development" mostly end up with no updates. Just saying.
(12-06-2013 07:43 AM)mariastone Wrote:  
(12-05-2013 11:19 PM)bestmoment Wrote:  Hello all,

-
-

In my mobile too, during viewing Any Apps in FB Pages, the installed Tabs are not showing, is this normal to all installed apps when viewing it via Facebook Mobile? or it will show If I will install FB Page Manager, haven't tried viewing FB Page Apps in mobile, mostly I used laptop when accessing facebook pages.

Regards,
mariastone
12-07-2013, 03:06 AM
RE:
Guys, I'm preparing now to go out of town, I will comeback tomorrow evening, all request after my post now will be read tomorrow evening after I come back.

Just follow and be aware for all the steps I posted in POST#6
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...#pid528749

Regards,
mariastone.
73.gif
See the BSO Thread HERE.
12-07-2013, 09:23 AM
RE:
I just wanted to say thanks to Maria and let people know that she did follow through. I just logged into set everything up for the first time :)
12-08-2013, 12:49 AM
RE:
Guys and Gals, you can chat me directly in facebook once you've added me as friend.
I can't remember your BBHF names here versus your actual facebook account. Thanks for the comments about the service.

Regards,
mariastone
See the BSO Thread HERE.
12-08-2013, 01:03 AM
RE:
hii marianne
great offer,hope you can install that app in my page

pmed u
(12-08-2013 12:49 AM)mariastone Wrote:  Guys and Gals, you can chat me directly in facebook once you've added me as friend.
I can't remember your BBHF names here versus your actual facebook account. Thanks for the comments about the service.

Regards,
mariastone
12-08-2013, 01:05 PM
RE:
netfinder, your page app just got installed, Access information was sent via FB chat.

Regards,
mariastone
(12-08-2013 01:03 AM)netfinder Wrote:  hii marianne
great offer,hope you can install that app in my page

pmed u
(12-08-2013 12:49 AM)mariastone Wrote:  Guys and Gals, you can chat me directly in facebook once you've added me as friend.

Regards,
mariastone
See the BSO Thread HERE.
12-08-2013, 01:34 PM
RE:
Hi Maria

Thanks for setting everything up, its working great..

Tom
16.gif

57.gif