40.gif

Poll: My Admin Name that will be use on your FB Page
This poll is closed.
Maria Stone 85.71% 12 85.71%
Fbapps Helper 14.29% 2 14.29%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-04-2013, 04:33 AM
RE:
tHANKS FOR SHARING ...
12-04-2013, 05:27 AM
RE:
dont understand what, how and where to download, im sorry, but could some1 upload all in one file? thanks in advance, all was repped)
12-04-2013, 05:34 AM
RE:
I'm in Mariastone, i sent a message
12-04-2013, 06:41 AM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2013 06:42 AM by bestmoment.)
RE:
Count me in. PM sent
12-04-2013, 06:45 AM
RE:
I sent a PM earlier, but nothing is showing in my sent folder. Did you get it?
23.gif
12-04-2013, 07:39 AM
RE:
Count me in. PM sent
12-04-2013, 07:50 AM
RE:
plzzz count me once the software is avilable let me know plzzz
12-04-2013, 08:06 AM
RE:
Be careful in giving her admin access to your fanpage or facebook account folks, never give anyone access to your account you do not know.
12-04-2013, 11:00 AM
RE:
I just woke up, and reading all PM's. This is to clarify, I will not login to your Facebook Account, I will just "liked" your FB Page then you can promote me as "Admin" from The FB Page Settings.

(12-04-2013 08:06 AM)hardworker1970 Wrote:  Be careful in giving her admin access to your fanpage or facebook account folks, never give anyone access to your account you do not know.
Regarding this concern, You are absolutely right, never give anyone "Admin"to your FB Page account specially if you don't trust and know that specific person. So if you just want to try this tools out, and you don't trust me that I will not do Harm to your FB Page, you can make a "NEW FB Page" a page where no risk involve, a Page where you don't mind at all, just for you to try the full functionality of the tools.

Why I am doing this? Yeah good questions, because I have a developer's license already! and I need to find customers to offer the tools, but before I get one, I need to give Value, they need try the full features, in this manner, I will be your FB Page developer, but since I'm not charging you to try the product, I will do the initial Installation, and you will continue the Development itself, If ever you are in doubt, that I will do foolishness in your FB Page, then DON'T AVAIL this service on the 1st place.

I don't want someone Posting comment here and say bad about me and damage my reputation, I don't want my FB Account reported to FB too as a Bad Developer of your FB Tab Social Mini Store..

If you buy directly from Them, there is $19 Dimesale Investment for Basic Tools which you can have limited 10 FB Page to install and Less features like Templates and custom HTML. But if you like my Service, You will get 20 FB Pages to install the Apps with the features and minimum donation only for $5. The best part is, I can share more good stuffs here in BBHF using the funds.

Going to work now and fulfill the request of those who PM. Now, the winner of the Poll, most people want is I will just use my normal FB Profile, So that's the profile I will use to register as the Developer License of Social Mini Store. Thanks to all.

Regards,
mariastone
Money Making Tools/Software/Products
See the BSO Thread HERE.
12-04-2013, 11:35 AM
RE:
(12-04-2013 05:27 AM)shpica Wrote:  dont understand what, how and where to download, im sorry, but could some1 upload all in one file? thanks in advance, all was repped)
It does not need to be downloaded.. You can read my latest reply above.

Regards,
mariastone
59.gif
Money Making Tools/Software/Products
See the BSO Thread HERE.

39.gif
Flag Counter