83.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-04-2019, 09:21 AM
RE: [GET] Smashwords Self-publishing ($99 -> Free)
Here are the May coupons:
https://www.udemy.com/smashwords-self-publishing/?couponCode=BBHFMAY2019
Enjoy,
---Brian
05-04-2019, 09:33 AM
Hi Brian !

You are a great teacher, and thank a lot for share your extraordinary courses.

This is a great mission yet, this is about freeing the knowledge to people with less resources but with high potencial to change the world.

This is about helping great authors like you and many others, giving a good community of grateful and inspired students for teachers, with the help of the students giving real reviews and testimonies of changed lifes, in order to prosper all together!

Peace to everyone, be creative, humble, graceful and grateful like our Greatest Creator, for Who I serve like an angel ;)

angelcrc7
More FREE courses? Get the browser extension shared in my profile! (created by Patrick0 and highly recommended by angelcrc7)
https://bestblackhatforum.com/User-angelcrc7

angelcrc7
05-09-2019, 10:50 AM
Angelcrc7,

A very nice thought expressed well, thank you for that.
I do hope that my free coupons are aiding a lot of students without means to learn.
Peace and goodwill to all my students and potential students.
This is a great site. Thank you for this opportunity.

---Brian
05-09-2019, 11:45 AM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2019 11:53 AM by angelcrc7.)
With pleasure, professor Brian!

This is an open letter to you:

Here in this great community you are very appreciated; you a friend of a lot of people, and part of our family!

First, you are appreciated for the very professional content of your teachings and for the high quality and style of your videos; a great job like teacher, one of the best in Udemy; like a lot people reccognize. You are really teaching us how to teach, how to make videos!

And for many reasons you are appreciated too: like the example that you give to the teachers, that are coming more and more to this community. You are teaching to teachers how to promote they courses here! And we have your example, to defeat our fears to share and teach!

And for attracting more people to this community; me as an example (from CR Costa Rica Latin America). I came here because of your advice in one of your courses ;)

And more trascendent, you are an example of generosity to the students; people that in the present can not buy your invaluable advices and education to help our families, prospering. But definitly we will be grateful and exponentially will restitute to you and to many others, here and in eternity.

You are part of our learning adventure in this life journey!

Thats it, thanks bro for your example, and thanks to other teachers like you!

Peace and success!!

angelcrc7 (angel; just express my calling!)

And CR is for Costa Rica my country, in Central Latin America! The nation of Navas, the goal keeper of the Real Madrid :)
[hr]
PD: And sorry for some orthographic or grammatically mistakes, it was a quick answer ;)
More FREE courses? Get the browser extension shared in my profile! (created by Patrick0 and highly recommended by angelcrc7)
https://bestblackhatforum.com/User-angelcrc7

angelcrc7

8.gif