83.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-04-2013, 05:16 AM
RE:
I wrote it worked))))))))))

# Turn on URL rewriting
RewriteEngine On

# Installation directory
RewriteBase /m/

RewriteCond $1 ^(index.php|media/images|media/js|media/css)

# Protect application and system files from being viewed
RewriteRule ^(application|modules|system) - [F,L]

# Allow any files or directories that exist to be displayed directly
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d

#Rewrite all other URLs to index.php/URL
#RewriteRule .* index.php/$0 [PT,L]
RewriteRule ^(.+)$ index.php?kohana_uri=$0 [QSA]

RewriteRule ^(media/.*.(gif|jpe?g|png))$ application/views/$0 [PT,L]
04-05-2013, 12:01 AM
RE:
Weird. Everything works with this accept the member index when logged in.

I get {%$#CONTENT_HEADER#$%}

Uncaught exception with message: Unknown column 'entityType' in 'where clause' code: 1054
Trace:
#0 /home/site/public_html/site/site.com/internals/Apps/appAux/CommentDao.php(101): SK_MySQL::query('SELECT COUNT(*)...')
#1 /home/site/public_html/site/site.com/internals/Apps/CommentService.app.php(166): CommentDao->getCommentsCount('729', 'profile_join')
#2 /home/site/public_html/site/site.com/components/NewsfeedFeedItem.cmp.php(92): app_CommentService->findCommentsCount('729', 'profile_join')
#3 /home/site/public_html/site/site.com/internals/Header.inc.php(41): component_NewsfeedFeedItem->__construct(Array)
#4 /home/site/public_html/site/site.com/$internal_c/components/dp/newsfeed_list/%%34/34F/34F84ADB%%default.tpl.php(24): SK_Component('NewsfeedFeedIte...', Array)
#5 /home/site/public_html/site/site.com/internals/Smarty/Smarty.class.php(1262): include('/home/site/pu...')
#6 /home/site/public_html/site/site.com/internals/API/Layout.class.php(515): Smarty->fetch('components/news...', NULL, NULL)
#7 /home/site/public_html/site/site.com/$internal_c/components/dp/newsfeed/%%29/296/2960E5BC%%default.tpl.php(19): SK_Layout->renderComponent(Object(component_NewsfeedFeedList))
#8 /home/site/public_html/site/site.com/internals/Smarty/Smarty.class.php(1262): include('/home/site/pu...')
#9 /home/site/public_html/site/site.com/internals/API/Layout.class.php(515): Smarty->fetch('components/news...', NULL, NULL)
#10 /home/site/public_html/site/site.com/$internal_c/components/dp/member_home/%%3B/3BF/3BF90E7D%%db%3Adp%3Ahome_page_code.php(31): SK_Layout->renderComponent(Object(component_SiteNewsfeed))
#11 /home/site/public_html/site/site.com/internals/Smarty/Smarty.class.php(1262): include('/home/site/pu...')
#12 /home/site/public_html/site/site.com/internals/API/Layout.class.php(515): Smarty->fetch('db:dp:home_page...', NULL, NULL)
#13 /home/site/public_html/site/site.com/internals/API/Layout.class.php(363): SK_Layout->renderComponent(Object(component_MemberHome), 'httpdoc')
#14 /home/site/public_html/site/site.com/member/index.php(9): SK_Layout->display(Object(component_MemberHome))
#15 {main}
thrown in: /home/site/public_html/site/site.com/internals/API/MySQL.class.php on line 157
04-05-2013, 12:10 AM
RE:
I am not able to login to admin panel, can anybody guide me?
04-05-2013, 12:17 AM
RE:
(04-05-2013 12:10 AM)Meltdown Wrote:  I am not able to login to admin panel, can anybody guide me?
Are you getting the login screen to load?
04-05-2013, 12:51 AM
RE:
Yup i am getting the /admin login screen, cant find the default admin and pass
8.gif
04-05-2013, 02:25 AM
RE:
(04-05-2013 12:51 AM)Meltdown Wrote:  Yup i am getting the /admin login screen, cant find the default admin and pass
Oh, the default login is User:admin Pass:admin
04-05-2013, 03:32 AM
RE:
(04-05-2013 12:01 AM)Tore Wrote:  Weird. Everything works with this accept the member index when logged in.

Uncaught exception with message: Unknown column 'entityType' in 'where clause' code: 1054
Trace:
#0 /home/site/public_html/site/site.com/internals/Apps/appAux/CommentDao.php(101): SK_MySQL::query('SELECT COUNT(*)...')
#1 /home/site/public_html/site/site.com/internals/Apps/CommentService.app.php(166): CommentDao->getCommentsCount('729', 'profile_join')
#2 /home/site/public_html/site/site.com/components/NewsfeedFeedItem.cmp.php(92): app_CommentService->findCommentsCount('729', 'profile_join')
#3 /home/site/public_html/site/site.com/internals/Header.inc.php(41): component_NewsfeedFeedItem->__construct(Array)
#4 /home/site/public_html/site/site.com/$internal_c/components/dp/newsfeed_list/%%34/34F/34F84ADB%%default.tpl.php(24): SK_Component('NewsfeedFeedIte...', Array)
#5 /home/site/public_html/site/site.com/internals/Smarty/Smarty.class.php(1262): include('/home/site/pu...')
#6 /home/site/public_html/site/site.com/internals/API/Layout.class.php(515): Smarty->fetch('components/news...', NULL, NULL)
#7 /home/site/public_html/site/site.com/$internal_c/components/dp/newsfeed/%%29/296/2960E5BC%%default.tpl.php(19): SK_Layout->renderComponent(Object(component_NewsfeedFeedList))
#8 /home/site/public_html/site/site.com/internals/Smarty/Smarty.class.php(1262): include('/home/site/pu...')
#9 /home/site/public_html/site/site.com/internals/API/Layout.class.php(515): Smarty->fetch('components/news...', NULL, NULL)
#10 /home/site/public_html/site/site.com/$internal_c/components/dp/member_home/%%3B/3BF/3BF90E7D%%db%3Adp%3Ahome_page_code.php(31): SK_Layout->renderComponent(Object(component_SiteNewsfeed))
#11 /home/site/public_html/site/site.com/internals/Smarty/Smarty.class.php(1262): include('/home/site/pu...')
#12 /home/site/public_html/site/site.com/internals/API/Layout.class.php(515): Smarty->fetch('db:dp:home_page...', NULL, NULL)
#13 /home/site/public_html/site/site.com/internals/API/Layout.class.php(363): SK_Layout->renderComponent(Object(component_MemberHome), 'httpdoc')
#14 /home/site/public_html/site/site.com/member/index.php(9): SK_Layout->display(Object(component_MemberHome))
#15 {main}
thrown in: /home/site/public_html/site/site.com/internals/API/MySQL.class.php on line 157
Hey man, this sounds like there is something wrong with your mysql database in the column 'entityType' , the message says it all.
Seems there are some fields either missing or not named right. Go to your phpmyadmin to access the mysql database, search for the values entitytype and profile_join. If they are missing or something is wrong you could find the code in you mysql database and add just this to replace the table before making a backup off course... also a reinstall may work. You can´t just import the databes, the script has to do so to add some values to it. If you uploaded the mysql database via phpmyadmin or so this may be the issue. Good luck in finding and solving your problem!
04-05-2013, 04:00 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2013 04:01 AM by Tore.)
RE:
(04-05-2013 03:32 AM)malicious Wrote:  
(04-05-2013 12:01 AM)Tore Wrote:  Weird. Everything works with this accept the member index when logged in.

Trace:
#15 {main}
Hey man, this sounds like there is something wrong with your mysql database in the column 'entityType' , the message says it all.
Seems there are some fields either missing or not named right. Go to your phpmyadmin to access the mysql database, search for the values entitytype and profile_join. If they are missing or something is wrong you could find the code in you mysql database and add just this to replace the table before making a backup off course... also a reinstall may work. You can´t just import the databes, the script has to do so to add some values to it. If you uploaded the mysql database via phpmyadmin or so this may be the issue. Good luck in finding and solving your problem!
Damnit. Thats the problem. I'm trying to update the db via the upgrade folder of another package I put up. So upgrading from 9.0 whatever to this one without SSH. I thought this would be a work around. Upload the new files via ftp. Then run the upgrade with only database selected. In theory it SHOULD work. But this is the only hiccup. The member index. Grr. Also I have been trying the db import via phpmyadmin.
04-05-2013, 05:57 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2013 06:01 AM by malicious.)
RE:
No problem, i had the same problem that i wanted to upgrade and didnt work seamlessly, but i did write my solution allready at the end of the first post:
solution:

Make a backup of your old database, as well of the $

folders and what you modified and want to still use, i made a copy of it

on my server to test around a bit.

Open both sql files in a good text or html editor which supports mass replacement of text (i.e. notepad++ or dreamweaver).

Search

for all INSERT INTO and replace it with INSERT IGNORE INTO. This way

you will be able to upload the databases without getting errors that the

table exists.

It will just ignore full tables. I firstly made a

backup of the fresh installed db, then removed profile and some other

stuff, looked up the code for changes and checked script for errors

by

trying to register, log in etc... the tricky part is to migrate the old

passwords which are still plain text to the hashes... To save you some

time: It is not md5 has it is salt+md5.

To get the hashes you will

need to either find out the hash by registering a new account and

entering the desired pass, then look it up in the db via phpmyadmin and

edit the profile with the needed hash. You can also write a php function

or in some other programming language you may know that will read the

needed fields and convert it automatically.

So if you want to keep the accounts, the main problem will be the
passwords, if not you will manage it with a bit copy and paste and time
by inserting the missing tables.

Another solution for the passwords i did just think of is to maybe empty the table and requiring the users to aquire a new pass. i dont know if it works but should be doable somehow i think.
04-29-2013, 12:04 PM
RE:
hello how can I add or change language to spanish? any dump available?
7.gif

38.gif