69.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-08-2014, 05:01 PM
[GET] Secrets From the Millionaire Copywriting Mastermind: How to Create Killer Ad Copy and Leave Your Competitors Standing
[Image: 51pacjg9+IL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-stic..._OU01_.jpg]
not sure why some people still do not understand, kindle edition means that it is just an ebook in another format, you can read it on any device, and even with your pc, amazon has several options, download it to your cloud reader, so you can read it online, from the amazon servers, or you can download a tiny program from amazon that manages all your amazon purchases, and read all the 'kindle' books you buy, i have it on every computer, i just call them pc 1, pc 2, pc 3... you can call them whatever you want, for example, say you have 2 different computers by two different brand names, so you can call them, gateway and dell, if you want, then you can send your kindle purchases or freebies, directly to the computer you prefer... you can log into your amazon account from any computer and transfer any kindle ebook to any other computer or the cloud reader, the confusing part for most people, that they name this transfer 'deliver', so you have to deliver the ebook to another location, they do not call it tranfer... one hack, is to transfer your kindle book to a stick drive and from there you can download it to all of your devices, they may not all show up when you log into your main amazon account, but they will show up on every device when you open up the amazon reader on that device

anyways here is a great copywriting ebook that is free for the next few days on amazon, please thank the author by writing a review... if you have noticed a lot of kindle books are being offered free for one day only, i hate that, i am not online every day.... so if you find this guys email, please email him and thank him for making this free for a few days, please remind him, most people do not log on everyday!

THANK YOU carl picot

on another note, please study this lesson learned carefully, he is going to be selling this ebook soon, and most of the material in it is new, and valid and NOT his! YOU can do something like this too... hint... hint... good luck

get it here:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://amzn.to/1mhA6n0

add some +rep here: VVV
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!
07-08-2014, 07:40 PM
RE:
Thanks for this, rep added.

One of the 1st things I noticed was the smart way he has of getting you onto his mailing list. Before you even start reading the book he mentions a 'missing chapter' and of course the landing page has you enter your email address to get this chapter. I have seen a few books that have something like this at the end of the book, but I think this is the 1st time that I have seen it before you even start.
07-09-2014, 12:59 AM
RE:
Just finished reading the book and I must say it was not easy on the eye.

There is nothing wrong with the information given. It contains a lot of useful info, but it appears to have been published without having been proof read. It contains quite a few spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors.

This might be ok for a wso or similar type of product in the IM world but not a good idea if you want a successful book. I have emailed the author and given some constructive criticism. Hopefully he takes action and edits the book because it will get bad reviews if he leaves it as it is.
07-09-2014, 07:17 PM
RE:
Thanks for the share and also thanks Ryebaz for the review.
04-01-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: [GET] Secrets From the Millionaire Copywriting Mastermind: How to Create Killer Ad Copy and Leave Your Competitors Standing
Here is the Black Hat Torrent mirror.

BestBlackHatForum Mirror

Magic Button :

TORRENT LINK:
http://mega.nz/index.php?page=torrent-de...9bb6834471

Join mega.nz by reading the project thread in the below link:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-VIP-...Stage-LIVE

Note: You must first be a BBHF VIP forum user to see the project thread and become a member of the mega.nz Tracker.
80.gif

68.gif