45.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-02-2013, 07:20 AM
RE:
(10-30-2013 11:24 PM)firasdaher Wrote:  Yes this true!!!

To NULL it:
Magic Button :
Code:
In file: /wp-content/themes/$ahifa/panel/post-options.php

Line: 276

Delete this code:

if( !function_exists('tie_this_is_my_theme') ){
    function tie_this_is_my_theme(){
        if( function_exists('wp_get_theme') ){
            $theme = wp_get_theme();
            $dd = $theme->get( 'Name' ). ' '.$theme->get( 'ThemeURI' ). ' '.$theme->get( 'Version' ).' '.$theme->get( 'Description' ).' '.$theme->get( 'Author' ).' '.$theme->get( 'AuthorURI' );
            $msg = 'Y&^%o&^%u&^%r&^% s&^%i&^%t&^%e&^% u&^%s&^%e&^%s&^% and^%i&^%l&^%l&^%e&^%g&^%a&^%l&^% and^%c&^%o&^%p&^%y&^% and^%o&^%f&^% S&^%a&^%h&^%i&^%f&^%a&^% and^%T&^%h&^%e&^%m&^%e&^% .. and^%<and^%a&^% and^%h&^%r&^%e&^%f&^%=and^%"and^%h&^%t&^%t&^%p&^%:and^%/and^%/and^%t&^%h&^%e&^%m&^%e&^%f&^%o&^%r&^%e&^%s&^%t&^%.and^%n&^%e&^%t&^%/and^%i&^%t&^%e&^%m&^%/and^%s&^%a&^%h&^%i&^%f&^%a-and^%r&^%e&^%s&^%p&^%o&^%n&^%s&^%i&^%v&^%e&^%-and^%wordpress-and^%n&^%e&^%w&^%s&^%m&^%a&^%g&^%a&^%z&^%i&^%n&^%e&^%b&^%l&^%o&^%g&^%/and^%2&^%8&^%1&^%9&^%3&^%5&^%6?and^%r&^%e&^%f&^%=and^%m&^%o&^%3&^%a&^%s&^%e&^%r&^%"and^%>and^%P&^%u&^%r&^%c&^%h&^%a&^%s&^%e&^% and^%i&^%t&^%<and^%/and^%a&^%>and^% t&^%o&^% and^%g&^%e&^%t&^% and^%a&^%l&^%l&^% and^%t&^%h&^%e&^%m&^%e&^% and^%f&^%e&^%a&^%t&^%u&^%r&^%e&^%s&^% , and^%f&^%r&^%e&^%e&^% and^%u&^%p&^%dates and^%a&^%n&^%d&^% and^%s&^%u&^%p&^%p&^%ort !';

$theme2 = array("w&^%p&^%l&^%o&^%c&^%k&^%e&^%r", "g&^%a&^%a&^%k&^%s&^%", "W&^%o&^%r&^%d&^%p&^%r&^%e&^%s&^%s&^%T&^%h&^%e&^%m&^%e&^%P&^%l&^%u&^%g&^%i&^%n", "M&^%a&^%f&^%i&^%a&^%S&^%h&^%a&^%r&^%e", "9&^%6&^%d&^%o&^%w&^%n", "t&^%h&^%e&^%m&^%e&^%o&^%k");
            $theme2 = str_replace("and^%", "", $theme2);
            $msg = str_replace("and^%", "", $msg);

$wp_field_last_check = "wp_field_last_check";
            $last = get_option( $wp_field_last_check );
            $now = time();

foreach( $theme2 as $theme3 ){
                if (strpos( strtolower($dd) , strtolower($theme3) ) !== false){
                    if ( empty( $last ) ){
                        update_option( $wp_field_last_check, time() );
                    }elseif( ( $now - $last ) > 604800 ) {
                        echo $msg;
                        if( !is_admin() and& !tie_is_login_page() ) Die;
                    }
                }
            }
        }
    }
    add_action('init', 'tie_this_is_my_theme');
}

Smile
(10-23-2013 07:04 PM)InstaMoney Wrote:  
(10-20-2013 09:01 PM)Kut3No1 Wrote:  
(10-20-2013 04:07 PM)zerocoolvn Wrote:  I have been using it for more than 5+ sites and they're all good now. They do not require activation, just upload to the folder and you're good to go. I think you may have related to another theme.
(10-16-2013 05:20 AM)FunkyDog Wrote:  This theme has a call back function and unless nulled your site will dissapear after about 14 days and you will see the text "you are using an illegal version of this theme" on your homepage so watch out using this theme!
LOL. I installed this theme 1 week ago and then it say "you are using an illegal version of this theme" on my hompage and disable my theme!

Please tell me you're kidding. Any feedback on this? Is this true?
But where is the text in the files that prints "you are using illegal version of this theme"
11-04-2013, 03:09 AM
RE:
update 4.0.2, awesome
11-04-2013, 09:27 AM
RE:
any hero would like to share the new version ?
11-04-2013, 11:05 PM
RE:
UP ,, Update PLZ ,
11-04-2013, 11:55 PM
RE:
I don't know why I should update it since many guys got problems with the "illegal" message.
84.gif
Everything is difficult before it's easy.
11-05-2013, 12:18 AM
RE:
I use 4.0.1
and I don’t have any problems with illegal massage on 2 different sites….so can
you please update to 4.0.2.?
11-05-2013, 02:15 AM
RE:
4.0.2, please? :)
11-05-2013, 03:42 AM
RE:
(11-04-2013 11:55 PM)zerocoolvn Wrote:  I don't know why I should update it since many guys got problems with the "illegal" message.
you can send us by pm +++reps
11-06-2013, 11:22 PM
RE:
zerocoolvn ,, U R the best ,, just update PLZ ,,
11-16-2013, 09:07 PM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2013 09:08 PM by Premier.)
RE:
(11-04-2013 11:55 PM)zerocoolvn Wrote:  I don't know why I should update it since many guys got problems with the "illegal" message.
I'm an avid fan of this thread and actually gave you +5 REP. I'm already running it for over a month and got no issues at all.
Could you please send me the v4.0.2 please? :(
I know there are lots of v4.0.2 releases out there but I don't really trust them.

Another +5 REP for you!
68.gif
Regards,

Premier

46.gif