19.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-10-2018, 12:22 AM
RE: [GET] SUCCESSFLYOVER.COM DOWNLOADS + BONUSES
This is a great share Layna...repped!
03-10-2018, 01:10 AM
Thanks layna61524, add +rep
03-10-2018, 02:37 AM
Thank you for sharing Layna. Repped.
03-10-2018, 03:37 AM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2018 05:26 PM by kontiki.)
LATEST UPDATE : fileE REUPPED USING GOOGLE DRIVE => SEE POST #36

UPDATE: Quite a number of files are corrupted:DO NOT USE THIS LINK TO DOWNLOAD Thanks to Gordon and Layna for pointing out to me. Will do a new post once I manage to rectify issue. Thousand Apologies.
Here is AIO compilation of all of the files and folders mentioned

Code:
[color=#2F4F4F][color=#000000][color=#FFFFE0]https://mega.nz/#F!AcdxSa4Z!X9XSE5m9x5v5a0-js5to2g[/color][/color][/color]
Its good practice to transfer to your mega account first and then download to local folder.
Otherwise the bandwidth consumed may compromise this mega account.
03-10-2018, 04:09 AM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2018 06:06 AM by layna61524.)
@sabuj7: As I said in my very detailed post, I am providing links only. It's up to you to get this as best you can. I don't mean to embarass you but you've been here since 2013 and only have "2" reps...now you're expecting someone who provided all this value to go even further beyond the pale and wrap it all up and put a bow on top, too?!!! Sheeessshhhh! Hitface I appreciate that you acknowledged it as a great share but a simple "Thanks" would have been nice... call me old-fashioned but I put a high value on manners and kindness.

I will try to PM you (in case you don't get back to this thread) so you will see kontiki's mirror. At least, please, thank HIM for going to the trouble.

@kontiki: Thank you for the mega mirror. Hopefully, our friend sabuj7 will see it ... and follow your instructions to IMPORT all this to HIS or HER mega account instead of doing the downloads manually.

@Everyone who thanked me: I appreciate your kindness. You're very welcome! Heart

Thanks
Layna61524
36.gif
[Image: Layna-250.png]
03-10-2018, 04:15 AM
Thank you layna, actual credit goes to you for finding the stuff, repped you as well!
03-10-2018, 04:18 AM
(03-10-2018 03:37 AM)kontiki Wrote:  Here is AIO compilation of all of the files and folders mentioned
Code:
https://mega.nz/#F!AcdxSa4Z!X9XSE5m9x5v5a0-js5to2g
Its good practice to transfer to your mega account first and then download to local folder.
Otherwise the bandwidth consumed may compromise this mega account.

Appreciated your work !! +10 repps for your hard work.
"EGO is inversely proportional to KNOWLEDGE !"
03-10-2018, 04:42 AM
@kontiki: Thank you, friend. I repped you right back ... that mirror is a huge time-saver! I simply didn't download all this stuff because (truth be told) I'm not interested in half of it. I try to find stuff I think others on the forum would like.

(As an aside...) Recently, someone sent me a PM to ask if I purchased a product I recently shared. I found that weird and asked why ... it seems they couldn't believe someone would buy a product then turn around and share it.

Well, I may be generous but I'm no fool. I wouldn't share a product I paid premium $$ for ... or requires a license code that is uniquely tied to me as a buyer ... because of people who simply refuse to follow instructions to NOT post your shares all over the internet.

I bought that product ONLY because I consider the forum member who requested it as a "forum friend" of mine. But why share only with him? So I put it out there for everybody.

I also know how to "find stuff" and that is where the bulk of my shares come from.

That is why I scratch my head and wonder "How could some folks have been on this forum for YEARS (okay, I'm not even talking about REPS anymore) but have contributed little to nothing?"

You can contribute:

*** How-To Advice
*** Your Experience
*** Answer Questions
*** Share Your Purchases
*** Share Your "Finds"

I have made so many posts about how to find stuff that it isn't hard to find them all over the forum. My thinking was that people can come back and share what they found with others here. And, who knows, that might have happened. I dunno.

When I find links that have tons of downloads, I come back and share the link so you can see everything I see. I don't simply take one product and offer it as a share; hoarding the rest of the treasure for myself.

And yes, there are those of you who already know about these sources. But I put them in posts for people who may not be aware of all these download options.

Thank goodness there are others here who do the same...

I think so many people on this forum will see a big difference in the results they get in their business (heck --- in their life overall) when they change the way they think and do things.

Laugh if you want to, but there's something real about the saying "you get what you give."

Treating people kindly, giving, helping ... that stuff tends to change your life for the better.

Being mean-spirited, hateful, only out to get what you can for yourself, or not being fair in your dealings ... that shit comes back to you in spades.

That's just my opinion (not that anybody asked). But it IS my thread ... so I take the liberty to post my opinion.

@sabuj7: I just sent you a PM ...

Thanks
for tolerating my little rant!
Layna61524
03-10-2018, 04:45 AM
(03-09-2018 09:15 PM)Eradragon Wrote:  You're the GIRL Layla! Max Reps and thanks a bunch!
It's a boy.
03-10-2018, 05:06 AM
@webgoonda: How did you come to that conclusion?

I'm definitely a girl. I can't tell you how many times I've had to state that. You'd think my avatar and name would make that clear.

Haahhhaaahahahahah!!!!!

Y'all so crazy!

Layna61524
11.gif

49.gif