43.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-11-2015, 05:58 PM
RE:
the owner should use more time to fix the plugin before he released to the public... and the worst part is that all the so called fu***cking gurus "excuse my language here" promote this Bs product some of them give bonuses as well and some others vouches on how great this plugin is LOL............

not worked for me guys but to be honest i didn't need it in the first place since i have the videosk. in but it was worth the try anyway...
02-11-2015, 10:40 PM
RE:
Just like to say thanks to everyone who took the trouble to get this and for the comments from those that have tried to get it to work - I was very nearly sucked into buying it and truthfully I couldn't really afford it - so thanks for saving me the money - it really means a lot.
02-11-2015, 10:48 PM
RE:
We should contact this guy on his facebook page and ask him to put up a "working" sample on it :)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Social-En...?ref=br_rs
02-12-2015, 01:47 AM
RE:
I wish I had seen this thread before buying the crap! Unfortunately, the thread appeared too late. Oh well, refund time!

Guys, do you know for sure timeoptin works? Have you seen it in action?
02-12-2015, 02:00 AM
RE:
(02-12-2015 01:47 AM)fractalena Wrote:  I wish I had seen this thread before buying the crap! Unfortunately, the thread appeared too late. Oh well, refund time!

Guys, do you know for sure timeoptin works? Have you seen it in action?
I can see why you bought it, it is a very convincing and persuasive sales page.
80.gif
02-12-2015, 02:05 AM
RE:
I (and all buyer) got this e-mail from seller. Hopefully it will be better, fully functional update. I will wait until 28 day, if no good I will request for refund.

Code:
Thank You - NEW Social Engage UPDATE Coming Soon (please read)!

I want to take this personal time to say THANK YOU for becoming a member of Social Engage.

I'm sorry, I've not taking the personal time to email you until now - I've been very busy as we had so many customers which is a good thing because that means our product is GOOD.

Though not perfect but good, REALLY GOOD!

Social Engage is a project I'm proud to be part of and I'm very confident you will come to realize the amazing power too.

I wrote you this personal email to tell you 3 very important things

1: Yes, we are aware that some of you didn't get access to your purchase(s)
The reason this happened is because we had excess demand on the product which caused our server to blackout from massive traffic leading to lots of downtime on our site, also we had a malware attack on the site as we launched and it took us hours to fully clean it up.

All the same, we're back up and full running but as a result, a lot of you didn't get access and I can understand you are pissed, heck... if I'm the one, I would be too and that's totally ok.

But not to worry, we're fixing everybody's account, creating new accounts  for you, upgrading your already existing accounts. We're working as fast as we can and very soon, everybody will have access.

2: We are working and working really fast to take care of you.
Our support team was designed (currently at a stage) where they can only manage maximum of 2,500 customers per week but with Social Engage, things changed too fast... we saw ourselves being in a position where we had to manage 4,000+ customers in a day.

You can imagine the immense rate of overwhelm that we came up us... (from being designed to manage a maximum of 2,500 new customers weekly to adjust into a condition of 4,000+ new customers in a day)

I'm not trying to get your pity here - I'm just saying, you should try to understand us one bit.

We're NOT slow or sluggish in any form, in fact... as I write this email to you, it's 11:23am my local time which marks the second day in a row of me being 100% awake working nonstop just to take care of you.

We've gone ahead and hired 3 NEW professional customer support assistants and we're even hiring more today just for you.

Again, I'm not trying to get your pity (you deserve more than that), I only want you to understand that we're putting in our BEST EFFORTS to serve you.

3: Yes, we know some of you encountered some technical issues with the plugin...

...and WE HAVE THE SOLUTION!

We've been seeing your support requests and all the minor issues some of you have and we've been fixing them as they come in.

Right now, we're putting everything through the ringer to make sure it comes out super amazing - so, in the next 24 hours (max) we're sending an UPDATED VERSION of Social Engage to you.

So, just have a little more patience if you're having any sort of technical issue and you'll be sorted and smiling :)

I really look forward to helping you so you can get a lot of value out of Social Engage ---

My team and I are very dedicated to your happiness and we won't fail you.

Cheers
Precious, Emi and the Social Engage Team
02-12-2015, 03:02 AM
RE:
Yep, Bravo... Let's see how long it takes them to process a refund.
02-12-2015, 03:32 AM
RE:
(02-12-2015 03:02 AM)fractalena Wrote:  Yep, Bravo... Let's see how long it takes them to process a refund.
Don't know bud. Maybe wait and see if he fixes the problems first? If this plugin would work the way it does on the salespage, I think it could be quite useful.
02-12-2015, 03:44 AM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2015 03:53 AM by chikfilet.)
RE:
Review: OP and Contributors Thank You for Posting.

This product Fails to work! I tried all three plugins and they all have something wrong with them.

The Social Engage I can create a campaign and publish it but can only view it properly via a desktop computer in a facebook group.

Mobile version works like the twitter and G+ version does, where it accesses the vidoe landing page it creates on the host site. But here' s the problem with that the call to action link does not go to the place you put in the link box when creating the campaign.

But it does go to the right place with the post on facebook if viewed from anything other than mobile device.

Social Stream engage never produced a thing.

At this point Im sick of anything this idiot puts out because it never works when you get it and they never get it fixed they just abandon it.

Chad Nicely and Todd Gross are nothing but, BUTT PUPPETS of Precious and I will never ever buy a d*** thing this idiot promote.

Video Essence is that same situation and in fact if anyone has video essence on their sites can you confirm my problem. Video Essence has completely stopped working was fine after super bowl hasn't work since.

LOVE EM OR HATE EM THANK GOD for BBHF

These products are failures just like those who back them.
02-12-2015, 03:50 AM
RE:
Just left a message on the Facdebook page mentioned by samsam but there's not even a demo on there just screenshots, that's weird and only 12 likes on a pages selling the latest amazing FB software, all too strange for me...
59.gif

65.gif