78.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-12-2015, 04:04 AM
RE:
Thanks for this as beginning to think that it's me - the only one that isn't raving about this product, I now avoid anything that Todd, Chad and Sam Bakker are fronting, which is a shame but the common denominator is that there's a fair chance it is not going to work. I can't accept any more being an unpaid Beta tester for these types of products .... All offer lifetime support, not possible if they have no control over facebook TOS which can change overnight, all the Graph search products are pretty well redundant and I bought one or two but now redundant, but still being promoted.. rant over... At least we can save $ here and get real reviews..
(02-12-2015 03:44 AM)chikfilet Wrote:  Review: OP and Contributors Thank You for Posting.

This product Fails to work! I tried all three plugins and they all have something wrong with them.

The Social Engage I can create a campaign and publish it but can only view it properly via a desktop computer in a facebook group.

Mobile version works like the twitter and G+ version does, where it accesses the vidoe landing page it creates on the host site. But here' s the problem with that the call to action link does not go to the place you put in the link box when creating the campaign.

But it does go to the right place with the post on facebook if viewed from anything other than mobile device.

Social Stream engage never produced a thing.

At this point Im sick of anything this idiot puts out because it never works when you get it and they never get it fixed they just abandon it.

Chad Nicely and Todd Gross are nothing but, BUTT PUPPETS of Precious and I will never ever buy a d*** thing this idiot promote.

Video Essence is that same situation and in fact if anyone has video essence on their sites can you confirm my problem. Video Essence has completely stopped working was fine after super bowl hasn't work since.

LOVE EM OR HATE EM THANK GOD for BBHF

These products are failures just like those who back them.
02-12-2015, 05:41 AM
RE:
These clowns are in such a hurry to market their next software product that they cut lots of corners and bypass lots of testing and verification processes.
02-12-2015, 07:17 AM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2015 07:18 AM by !!!AXL_LOW_LORD!!!.)
RE:
so what is it? The product is so bad? I have everything working fine) just my null
02-12-2015, 07:21 AM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2015 07:21 AM by raidernation.)
RE:
(02-12-2015 05:41 AM)cashcowboy Wrote:  These clowns are in such a hurry to market their next software product that they cut lots of corners and bypass lots of testing and verification processes.
I agree 100%
02-12-2015, 07:49 AM
RE:
Thats because it is an affiliate FB page and not the developers. The affiliate url is socialengage.tk and the developers product url is socialengage.io. Also the developer (Mr. Precious Ng) has his own FB page where he is highlighting the amazing dup that he's pulled over everyone!
(02-12-2015 03:50 AM)mark64490 Wrote:  Just left a message on the Facdebook page mentioned by samsam but there's not even a demo on there just screenshots, that's weird and only 12 likes on a pages selling the latest amazing FB software, all too strange for me...
7.gif
02-12-2015, 08:42 AM
RE:
Hi guys,

Fortunately I checked out this thread before buying the software... a big thanks from me to the OP and all the other contributors and reviewers for saving my money!

Regards,
nitricoxide
02-12-2015, 05:40 PM
RE:
Never buy anything from this Precious guy. His products are untested and usually abandoned within mere months.
He knows he has a bad reputation and now launches through a frontman..
02-12-2015, 11:14 PM
RE:
Thanx to all.reps added where necessary
02-12-2015, 11:56 PM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2015 12:41 AM by ThePiMan.)
RE:
Great share and info on this 'non-working' product....Max Reps to you and Johnny Shadow...Thanks Guys.

It really is great being a member here and getting the 'heads-up' on products, kit and people we should avoid.
02-13-2015, 01:45 AM
RE:
so it doesn't even work? it's not worth downloading? I just saw the product creator is precious ngwo, that should say enough, the guy is a con artist and puts out terrible products, NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM HIM!!

I'll download it anyway and try it out, thanx op and johhnyshadow, respect and reps to you guys
9.gif

68.gif